425 North Columbia Center Blvd Apt E106, Kennewick, WA 99336 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Marcus & Aomori Photography

I could not be more excited to have booked this very talented husband and wife team. We just got done taking our engagements pictures and it was so much fun. They feel more like long lost friends. I am so excited to see all the pictures. Their turn around time is two to three weeks. Which to me is fantastic!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Lea · Married on 08/12/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

It took me awhile to come to terms to actually post this because I'm not the type to usually do this.. but after a recent event and not getting any type of compromise from this so called business, I'm done being quiet about my experience. I was recommended to Marcus and aomori through a friend who had met them at a bridal shop. They were reasonably priced for the product so I decided to give them a shot for my wedding. Before the wedding I had communicated and documented through email what I wanted to have done. Aomori and I had worked up and schedule for the day of and a list of shots that I wanted to have done within that time frame. She assured me that all was possible and no problem..when the big day came all of those plans pretty much went out the window. Aomori didn't start my scheduled photos until 2 hours after the agreed time, she missed crucial pictures of my decorations, close family shots, such as my mother and I, my daughters alone (flower girls) and my siblings and extended family. We were still scrambling to get the photos taken at 4:30 and the ceremomy started at 5. When guest started to arrive and see us, I finally told her we needed to stop. I decided to let all that slide bc aomori was 2 weeks from her due date in the summer heat at that time. When I received the digital gallery is where the minority of the disappointment started to settle in. Many of the edited shots were very dark, not directed or some people had eyes half open, etc.. there were also many pictures missing. When I asked Aomori if could see the whole gallery from the day, she told me that what I received is what I got and was unwilling to work with me at this point. She would not even let me see the images of MY WEDDING. There were pictures that she had captured of myself and my grandpa, who died shortly after- and she would not even let me see them. Not only did she completely fail at delivering what she promised in regards to the images, she also did not give us our video!!!

Sent on 12/08/2017