Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,195
  • Photos & Videos 40

About Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema)

We are Marcoz and Miranda.

We are more than just another vendor. We build a relationship with you so the bond of trust is stronger. When it comes to photographing your wedding or cinematically capturing it on video we can reassure you our love is put into it 100%.

Please inquire with us by going to our website, we are very involved with our brides and grooms. Learning more about each other and our stories is important! :)

Follow Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) on

img0958
img0982
img5300
  • Videos 3

43 Reviews for Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema)

Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 1
Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 7
  • Candace

Candace · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience

We cannot say enough amazing things about Miranda! We have only done our engagement session with her so far, but it was one of the best experiences. We felt like instant friends and it was such an easy process. She makes it relaxing and enjoyable and the outcome was amazing! We are obsessed with our pictures and can't wait to share them with everyone! Now onto the wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 8
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 9

AnnMarie · Married on 05/04/2019

Do personable

They were great! Made you feel so comfortable and captured so many great moment

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Affitin

Affitin · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire miranda

Hire Miranda right now. Right MF now. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her, both as a person and her work.

Our vendor love story: I had found Miranda’s work after I had already booked another photographer; I would enviously scroll through her Instagram, simply just admiring how beautiful and timeless her shots are (call me a creep, but whatever). As it turned out, there were some issues with my original photographer just 2 weeks prior to our big day that ultimately lead to us parting ways. Not a situation I would wish upon any bride. I immediately shot my replacement vendor list to my planner with Miranda being my top choice and praise the Lord baby Jesus, she was available. It was meant to be!

Miranda was so kind regarding the entire situation. She was flexible with the quick timing of it all but still took the time to have a 1:1 meeting and go over all of the wedding details and things that were important to my husband and I. When it came to the day of, that girl handles her timeline (insert hand-clap emoji in between). She will manage your rowdy groomsmen, she will make sure your bridesmaids feel like angels, speed through formal family portraits all the while not falling a step behind schedule and somehow making sure you feel like you are the most beautiful bride ever. She was everywhere and yet still fit in so beautifully within the day so not to be obtrusive. I really wish she had just come on the party bus to the after-party to be with us, everyone loved her.

She sent our wedding sneak peek photos within a week of the big day and didn’t just include a few photos but 33 edited photos. 33 freaking photos! Like are you kidding me?! Our completed wedding photos came within 12 weeks and are a hundred-plus easily. I cannot stop looking through them, she captures everything so beautifully from start to finish you can relive your day without feeling as though you missed anything, which unfortunately you will, you’re the bride. The photos are timeless, soft, with beautiful colors. She not only captured how beautiful I felt on that day, but she captured GENUINE moments. Her photos captured the feelings felt on our wedding day. They will be cherished for a lifetime.

Your wedding photographer is THE most important wedding vendor. Invest in someone who is a master of their craft. Invest in a professional who has a passion for what they do. Invest in someone who is simply a joy to be around. Invest in someone who produces an exceptional product time and time again. Invest in Miranda. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 19

Award

• Stolen Glimpses
    Stolen Glimpses Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working alongside Marcus and Miranda. They make such an amazing team, professionally and personally, and they rock every wedding they document. Their style and talent is hard to match, trust me when I say they will be one of your favorite wedding vendors of the day!

• Gallery J