Downtown, Riverside, CA, San Diego, CA 92504 Map · Phone number

Mandilynn Photography 6
Mandilynn Photography 7
  • Caitlainne

Caitlainne Gurreri · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Thank you for the best photos of us!!

Not only have I worked with Mandi quite a few times in front of the camera (and always am stunned by what she captures) Mandi was apart of a secret operation for my engagement!! And she captured every beautiful moment of it!! From the styled shoot, to the moment Christian bent down to one knee, Mandi was there to capture it all. I could not be more honored that it was Mandi behind the lens during that moment. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to be apart of it. Mandi always puts her heart into her work, and I am always blown away by her direction and her talent. Thank you, thank you!! I am forever grateful!! These photos are my forever favorite!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Mandilynn Photography 13
  • Christian

Christian Blackburn · Getting married on 10/31/2020

The Perfect Surprise

I woke up one day with this crazy notion to surprise my (now) fiancé with a proposal at the end of a photo shoot. I shared my idea with Mandi and not only was she 100% on board but she worked tirelessly to assist in the planning and help me scout the perfect location. She even guarded the ring and presented it to my fiancé as a "prop" for the shoot. And when the sun was setting and the light was perfect, Mandi gave me the cue and I. She captured every moment and each reaction perfectly. My fiancé and I could not be happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Mandilynn Photography 14
    Mandilynn Photography 15
    Mandilynn Photography 16
    Mandilynn Photography 17

Monica Byrne · Married on 05/11/2019

Such a wonderful experience!

Working with Mandi was one of the best parts of our wedding planning experience. From start to finish, Mandi was incredibly professional, organized, insightful, and sweet. After exchanging several emails, my husband and I met with Mandi in person to talk about what we wanted in our wedding photos, and she was so personable. We were thrilled that she had availability for our wedding date. She answered the millions of questions I had as we were deciding to book, and was always so responsive. We ended up booking Mandi for our engagement and wedding photos.

In prepping for the engagement photos and our wedding day, Mandi was always open to answering questions and sharing such helpful advice and input from her several years of experience in the industry. My husband and I are both pretty shy, and don't like being the center of attention, but Mandi really helped us get comfortable in front of the camera for our engagement photos. She was so sweet and helpful, and was able to make the shoot fun and carefree for us. We loved how the engagement photos turned out, and we were so excited to work with her on our wedding day.

Leading up to our wedding day, Mandi was such a huge help. She continued to answer the non-stop questions I had, and had great advice. She worked with us to create a day-of timeline, and made sure to keep in mind all of the special requests and concerns we had. She really cared about what was important to us and what we wanted captured. She had great recommendations for how to keep us on-track throughout the day. We chatted several times before the wedding, and the photos were probably the one thing I wasn't worrying about at all leading up to the wedding, since I knew we were in such good hands with Mandi.

And on the day-of, Mandi was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, organized, calm and supportive, and helped ease my nerves when I was starting to get anxious. She helped us stick to our timeline, but always checked in with us to make sure we were doing okay and weren't worrying about a thing. Our entire bridal party loved working with her too, they thought she was so sweet and fun. And Mandi was able to keep our bridal party under control and on-track all day - pretty impressive when your bridal party is 23 people deep, that takes skill! We had such a great experience working with her on our wedding day.

And then we got our wedding photos - oh my goodness, is she talented! She captured so many amazing moments from our special day, and her photos are just beautiful. I've probably gone through our album 100 times by now, and I find something new that I love about the photos each time. Even after the wedding, Mandi was so helpful in answering any remaining questions I had. We had been working with Mandi for over a year and a half - she was such a wonderful resource and partner through it all! We would definitely recommend Mandi to anyone and everyone who's getting married. She made the wedding planning process and our day-of so much less stressful, and gave us beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. We can't wait to have Mandi photograph us again at some point in the future :)

Sent on 08/11/2019