Downtown, Riverside, CA, San Diego, CA 92504 Map · Phone number

Mandilynn Photography 6
Mandilynn Photography 7

Lauren Chase · Married on 11/10/2018

Mandi is a RockSTAR

I don't even know where to begin with this review - Mandi is the absolute best! And I don't even know how to describe how much we love the pictures she did for our wedding and pre-wedding welcome party. They were perfect! She somehow managed to capture the joy and love that we felt and the connection we and our guests felt over the weekend. She immediately put us at ease and provided great direction without making us feel like we were "posing" for pictures. It felt just like a dear friend was there snapping pics. She was also super organized and proactive. SHe helped create a timeline and pic list and worked seamlessly with my other vendors. She even acted with complete grace when my dad stood up in front of her in the middle of the ceremony to get a picture on his cell phone ....

If its any indication of how much we love them, my mother in law called me crying almost inconsolably when she saw them! I totally understand why couples continue using her for future years. We definitely plan on using her for future events and milestones and hope she wants to continue being our friend as much as we do her :) She is such a rockstar and complete professional!!

Mandilynn Photography 8
    Mandilynn Photography 9
    Mandilynn Photography 10
    Mandilynn Photography 11
    Mandilynn Photography 12
    Mandilynn Photography 13

Andrea Patchett · Married on 10/19/2018

Andrea and Jonathan

If you’re looking for a great photographer who is laid back, super friendly, and captures lighting just perfectly then look no more! We hire Mandi for our wedding and she captures so many amazing moments that look natural which is what we wanted. She doesn’t over edit and everyone still looks perfect! She seeks out to find the perfect settings where the sun just comes in perfectly for a gorgeous photo. Almost all of my guests told me how much they enjoyed her as a photographer since she was capturing all of the amazing moments where when we look at the photos it takes us right back to that special day. She is always smiling and makes you super comfortable to get that natural smile from you. I will definitely hire her again for other photo shoots in the future. Thanks Mandi!

Mandilynn Photography 14
    Mandilynn Photography 19
    Mandilynn Photography 20

Mary Ruiz · Married on 05/19/2018

Joel and Mary Ruiz

I was shocked when I reached out on my social media for photography recommendations and two people that had never met from different counties both said “check out Mandilynn.” I am so glad I did. She made us feel comfortable from the first day we spoke on the phone, to our incredible engagement session and it was like having another member of the family behind the camera the day of our wedding. With all the insanity that can come with planning a wedding it was so nice to have her calm, sweet, authentic personality to bring me back down to the reality of what a wedding day is about. This day was about the two of us, our love, commitment and nothing else. She captured that amongst so many other things. It has been both a blessing and an honor getting to spend the time with her that we have, she’s a very special woman 💗

Mandilynn Photography 21