Downtown, Riverside, CA, San Diego, CA 92504 Map · Phone number

Mandilynn Photography 6
Mandilynn Photography 7
  • Caitlainne

Caitlainne Gurreri · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Thank you for the best photos of us!!

Not only have I worked with Mandi quite a few times in front of the camera (and always am stunned by what she captures) Mandi was apart of a secret operation for my engagement!! And she captured every beautiful moment of it!! From the styled shoot, to the moment Christian bent down to one knee, Mandi was there to capture it all. I could not be more honored that it was Mandi behind the lens during that moment. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to be apart of it. Mandi always puts her heart into her work, and I am always blown away by her direction and her talent. Thank you, thank you!! I am forever grateful!! These photos are my forever favorite!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Mandilynn Photography 13
  • Christian

Christian Blackburn · Getting married on 10/31/2020

The Perfect Surprise

I woke up one day with this crazy notion to surprise my (now) fiancé with a proposal at the end of a photo shoot. I shared my idea with Mandi and not only was she 100% on board but she worked tirelessly to assist in the planning and help me scout the perfect location. She even guarded the ring and presented it to my fiancé as a "prop" for the shoot. And when the sun was setting and the light was perfect, Mandi gave me the cue and I. She captured every moment and each reaction perfectly. My fiancé and I could not be happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Mandilynn Photography 14
    Mandilynn Photography 15
    Mandilynn Photography 16
    Mandilynn Photography 17

Lauren Chase · Married on 11/10/2018

Mandi is a RockSTAR

I don't even know where to begin with this review - Mandi is the absolute best! And I don't even know how to describe how much we love the pictures she did for our wedding and pre-wedding welcome party. They were perfect! She somehow managed to capture the joy and love that we felt and the connection we and our guests felt over the weekend. She immediately put us at ease and provided great direction without making us feel like we were "posing" for pictures. It felt just like a dear friend was there snapping pics. She was also super organized and proactive. SHe helped create a timeline and pic list and worked seamlessly with my other vendors. She even acted with complete grace when my dad stood up in front of her in the middle of the ceremony to get a picture on his cell phone ....

If its any indication of how much we love them, my mother in law called me crying almost inconsolably when she saw them! I totally understand why couples continue using her for future years. We definitely plan on using her for future events and milestones and hope she wants to continue being our friend as much as we do her :) She is such a rockstar and complete professional!!

Sent on 02/11/2019