Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Oklahoma's Premier Glam Bridal Specalist

Natural Everyday Glam - Full Glam

8 + Years Experience On Site/Travel Friendly

Servicing the great state of Oklahoma with excellence! I love meeting new people and your families.This is more than makeup, conncecting with God's people is a joy. I take GREAT pride in my work and you will be nothing less than flawless! Xo I give God all the glory and honor for this gift he has given me. God is using me as a vessel and I'm so grateful. Lets get you glam sis! xoxoxo

Max Party Accomidation (10 max) (12 If time alloted)

x Contact for bookings

Malikatrottermakeup@gmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Kira Married on 09/24/2021

Best in the Biz

She is very professional and knows her stuff. The bride looked beautiful and not over done.

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure accommodating you!!! Blessings to you and your family!!! I enjoyed that we kept you very timeless but very glam and age appropriate!
    Brooke J. Married on 06/12/2021

Beyond amazing

My experience with Malika has never been less than exceptional. She has a true gift and the kindest of hearts. Malika has done my makeup on several occasions and I have been blown away by her work every time. She made my wedding day all the sweeter by the energy she brought with her and how amazing she made us all feel and look. She not only makes you look beautiful, she truly makes you feel it too. It is easy to see she is full heartedly following and excelling at her passion. I recommend Malika to anyone that ever is in need of makeup services.

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Brooke thank you so much for your kind words, thank you for trusting my judgment as a friend and an artist. It’s been amazing being able to be apart of all of your special occasions in life. I’m so happy for you and I’m so proud of the awesome young woman you’ve evolved into. Always an amazing time and laugh. You are so beautiful inside and out!!! Love you girl!❤️
    Kaitlyn G. Married on 06/12/2021

She is amazing!

Malika is absolutely amazing! She did my bridal makeup! I told her glam but neutral (….which is that even possible?…) but she totally read my mind!! Not only was my bridal makeup flawless, but she is so sweet and so fun to be around!! Truly had the best day hanging out with her!! Also, I should note I had 11 people needing makeup and lashes between 9am-2pm. She did so amazing on everyone and ran perfectly on time!! ELEVEN people from 9a-2p by HERSELF. Would 100% recommend!!

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

I absolutely loved the looks we created for your special days. Thank you SO much for your kind words and love. I enjoyed you, your girls and moms. Everyone looked amazing and you were nothing less than perfect. Straight out of a magazine, so flawless. You made my job super easy!!! Blessings to you and yours. ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Malika  Trotter
Malika Trotter
Owner - Operator

Hello lovely x

I am 100% certain this is my calling and gift God has given me. I absolutely LOVE what I do. I'm a very personable person and I love investing in people. Details are everything to me and im always aiming to enhance a glammer version of yourself. The glow when I finish your makeup is God's glory. I take no credit for my work. I'm never going to just slap makeup on your face and leave. I want to get to know you,your family and friends. Life is about connecting with people and the makeup puts the cherry on top of this expierence. We can all learn from one another. Everyone deserves to have the Malika Trotter Experience. Something you will never forget and a memory to last a lifetime. Xo

Edmond,OK Oklahoma City, OK, 73003
Location of (Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding