Dora Petit Makeup

Yukon, OK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dora Petit Makeup is a makeup artist helping couples create stunning wedding day looks in Yukon, Oklahoma. The team is experienced and has worked on occasions of all kinds from weddings to prom nights, television shows, photoshoots, and much more. Whether to-be-weds are seeking a glam aesthetic or a more natural look, they can depend on Dora Petit Makeup to deliver on their big day.

Dora Petit Makeup can offer those awaiting their nuptials on-site makeup services that bring the salon to a location of their choosing. The team’s services include fake eyelashes, contouring makeup, tattoo coverage, and much more. They can also offer to-be-weds a makeup trial to test out their desired look before the big day begins, allowing them to walk down the aisle feeling confident.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Threading
Tweezing

1 User photo

• Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 04/08/2021

Professionalism

Dora does a spectacular job, I'm very happy and satisfied, she's very kind, funny and at the same time professional. Thank you so much Dora

Dora Petit Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for trusting your special day to us! We appreciate it! Was a pleasure to assist you and your family!
  • I
    Ina O. Married on 03/13/2021

Incredible super happy!!

From my makeup, to tips on how to make it last longer and skin care after makeup, Dora was super friendly and the best to do the job!! 100% recommended

Dora Petit Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure for me! I’m so glad you liked it! It means a lot to me! Thank you again!
    Valeria V. Married on 03/06/2021

The best makeup artist!!

Loved the final result for my makeup!! She was so professional, so funny, she was on time to the appointment!!
    I didn't know exactly what I wanted but she did an amazing job and she came up with the best makeup for me and my special day, thank u so much I felt like as if my best friend was doing my makeup

Dora Petit Makeup's reply:

Dear Valeria! Thank you so much for your sweet words, I really appreciate it! Thank you for contacting me for your special day! I’m so glad I had the chance to do your makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Dora  Petit
Dora Petit
Owner

Hi! I’m Dora, pro MakeUp artist from Venezuela, currently living in OKC, I started my Makeup career almost 5 years ago when I lived in the Dominican Republic, Makeup was my hobby and it turned into my passion, I love been part of many important celebrations, weddings, proms, social events and more. Living in the Dominican Republic allowed me to workin countless weddings , since the DR is a very important wedding destination. I love what I do and I would love to be part of your special day!!!

2108 Timber Crossing Yukon, OK, 73099
Location of (Dora Petit Makeup)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding