Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry Reviews

8 Reviews for Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2020

Best in the business!

I will never have anyone do my makeup except for my girl Malika! She does phenomenal work everytime! She has done my engagement and wedding makeup and made me so beautiful! My wedding party loved her so much! She is so fun to work with and puts so much passion in to what she does! Trust me, you want to book with her!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

I’m so happy you and your family loved your makeup experience with me!!!! I enjoyed every minute, seeing your mom and mother in law made me so happy since they never really wear makeup. Thank you Jessica, you are so sweet and I’m happy I was able to be with you for your bridal moments!❤️❣️
  • Jessica

Jessica A. · Married on 08/09/2020

Makeup with Malika Trotter

Malika did my wedding makeup & my bridesmaids she doesn’t disappoint at all! She’s one of the sweetest souls too! You’ll regret not booking with her!

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica, you are sedulously such a sweet lady and I’m obsessed with how your makeup and wedding pics came out!!! Such a fun day with you and your girls!❤️

Destiny A. · Married on 07/16/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Malika is so talented and incredibly sweet! She did my make up for my wedding day! She completely nailed my vision! She gave me and my bridesmaids the best look ever. She is amazing at what she does and she has the best heart ever! She is so outgoing and makes the day less stressful! She knows how to make your wedding day special and make you feel beautiful 💖 I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks sis!!!! I appreciate it so much, you are everything and more. I’m glad you chose me to be apart of your wedding, I wouldn’t have wanted it to be any other way!!!! You were flawless inside and out. Love you and the family so much ❤️❤️😘

Madison C. · Married on 06/06/2020

The best choice

Malika is definitely professional and the best person anyone could ask for to do their makeup on such a stressful day! She made everything so stress free and wonderful. 10/10 would recommend her and definitely reuse her for any other major makeup needs in the future!

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Madison, I appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure accommodating you!!! I was determined to make yalls makeup sweat proof! Lol so happy it did. Love your entire family, thank y’all for trusting me for special moments in life!!!! 💕❣️

Tara D. · Married on 12/06/2019

Hands down the BEST!

Malika is hands down the BEST. I’ve used her for my wedding and maternity photos. I will always use her any chance I get to get glammed up. I let her work her magic and she never disappoints. She’s become a friend of mine and I’ll be a forever client of hers. Thank you for being the best at what you do. You’re truly an amazing artist and person!

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Tara you are the sweetest, thank you so much. One of the most fun weddings thus far, thank you for keeping me laughing and trusting me!!! I love how diverse your bridal party was as far as individuals and personality’s. Loved getting to interact with everyone and accommodate you for your special moments. Always here for you, thank you!!!!💓

Madison W. · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Malika is your girl if you want the best wedding glam for you and your party! She did my makeup as well as 5 bridesmaids and 2 mothers for my wedding and everyone LOVED their makeup. She is professional, detailed, and the sweetest ever! I can’t recommend her enough. You will not regret booking her for any of your events.

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Madison, it was a great pleasure to service you and your family!!!! Thank you for encouraging me to keep you super natural and glowy!!!! It was gorgeous!!!❤️❤️
  • Madyson

Madyson · Married on 05/03/2019

The absolute best!

My experience with Malika was everything you can hope for as a bride! She did my trial before my bachelorette party and even came to the Hotel where my friends and I got ready! Then day of she started the bridesmaids at my house in the morning before traveling to the venue. Not only is she a phenomenal artist but one of the sweetest souls! My bridesmaids and myself received so many compliments! She did my makeup again for my SIL wedding! Was blown away again! I now use Malika for all my makeup needs!

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Maddy!!!! It is always a pleasure to do you and your family/friends makeup. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special moments, the bachelorette party was a great way to kick things off. Always enjoy doing your makeup, thank you for trusting me. Cheers to more memories down the line!!! ❤️💕

Kaleigh L. · Married on 09/20/2014

The BEST! So much knowledge and experience!

Malika is an amazing artist and made me look beautiful for my wedding day! She makes you feel confident and makes sure all of your expectations are met. She goes above and beyond for her clients! I’m so happy I chose her for my special day! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/30/2021

Malika Trotter Premier Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you I love You 🥺🥺 I’m thankful you chose me at such an early stage in my career. You are the best and so bomb, always here for you whenever you need me!!!!! ❤️