Makeup by Halie

Norman, OK View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Overwhelmed by the idea of doing your own makeup? Makeup by Halie has you covered whether it be for your wedding or professional photos.
Makeup by Halie understands that a makeup artist does more than create a flawless face. A true professional makeup artist prepares their client for the event with professional advice and skills. Booking with Halie will leave you feeling beautiful and knowledgeable.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Misty
    Misty Married on 07/24/2021

professional make-up artist

Halie did such a great job for wedding make-up for us!! She listened to my concerns, was flexible with scheduling, and came up with 4 great looks for each lady in my wedding party. I'm not much of a make-up gal and she was wonderful about explaining what she was doing so I had some clue. Very professional, punctual, terrific communication, and great finished looks!

Makeup by Halie's reply:

Misty thank you so much! Your wedding day was such a great day. I hope to work with you again in the future.
  • Madison
    Madison W. Married on 05/14/2021

Full wedding party

Halie and her team were absolutely incredible in every way! They arrive early to help accommodate for my larger party size and we’re fully prepared for everyone. They were also so personable and sweet and took away so much pressure for me and my ladies to look beautiful! Would totally recommend them to any and all your beauty needs!

Makeup by Halie's reply:

Thank you Madison! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party! Thank you for choosing me. Best wishes.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Halie
Halie
Owner

Hi there! I'm Halie Chagaris.

Based in Norman, Oklahoma, I am a full-time makeup artist serving the OKC area. Passionate about bridal artistry makeup, I love knowing that I helped my brides feel their most confident by creating their dream wedding look.

Whether you desire a natural glow or dramatic glam, I personalize each look to highlight your features and meet aesthetic preferences, showcasing that inner beauty! Nothing makes me happier than knowing I helped a bride walk down the aisle feeling her most confident and beautiful self.

Many brides come to me wanting a "beautiful bridal glow from within," and working within brands like Chanel taught me the importance of self-worth in the beauty industry. This is something I carry with me for every client! I know that, in the right makeup, anyone can feel their most powerful. "If you're sad, add more lipstick and attack!". I love this Chanel quote because it shows how strongly makeup can influence our confidence. I love that I get to play a role in helping a bride feel her most powerful and beautiful on such a memorable day.

3408 36th Ave NW, Suite 106 Norman, OK, 73072
405-201-2805
Location of (Makeup by Halie)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding