Malala Glam

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Malala Glam is a mobile wedding beauty salon serving celebrations throughout Orlando, Florida. Professional makeup artist Maria Laurea Noschese is passionate about providing romantic and glamorous looks for you and your wedding party. Even in the dead of winter, Maria will ensure that you have a natural, sunkissed glow that will make you feel beautiful and confident. In order to do this, she stays up on all the latest trends and uses only the highest-quality and best-selling makeup brands.

Malala Glow offers consultations and trials in order to help you find your dream aesthetic and products. Your happiness is Maria's number one priority. On the big day, she provides contour makeup, fake lashes, eyelash extensions, lash lifting, Botox, brow waxing, brow tints, Henna, and hairstyling. Maria speaks English and Spanish and is happy to answer any questions you may have. She invites you to get in touch with your wedding inquiries.

You can check her work online:

Instagram @malalaglam

Website www.malalaglam.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Aime P. Married on 03/05/2022

Excellent and professional

Beautiful make up, so happy that I chose her 😍

Malala Glam's reply:

Thank you Aimee! 🌹 it was a pleasure to do your makeup and bridal party makeup as well!
    Alana Married on 01/11/2020

Our Perfect Day

Where do I even begin. This past Saturday was one of the best moments of our lives.

Let me start with Elaine and the venue, Bridlewood Ranch. Elaine is one of the sweetest women I’ve ever met. She took care of us and our family throughout the entire process planning this wedding from beginning to end.

Alyssa Cannizzo with Cannizzo Events was a life savor! She was my go-to through out what should have been a stressful process, but it was not with her! She answered every late night text from not only me but also my mother and mother-in-law. She took my vision and made it a reality!

Julio with Help-a-Host was phenomenal! I can’t tell you how many compliments we have gotten on the food served!

David! With DNR Sound Solutions. You. Were. A. Rock. Star. You took our musical vision and choreographed it into our favorite playlist. You added your own flare that complimented our style and got everyone involved!

Malala Glam! Wow! I am so impressed with the out come of everyone’s hair and make up! You guys are an amazing team and worked with such professionalism. You made me feel like a queen on one of the best days of my life.

Dana with DR Photography, you were so fun and imaginative. We had a blast sneaking away for our moonlight picture. You did a phenomenal job capturing our vision and moment. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Gina with The Sugared Oven, once again you blew everyone’s taste buds away! I can’t put into words how grateful I am for you making our wedding cake. I will continue using you for every party that requires cake! P. S. I’ve received numerous phone calls and texts inquiring who made the cake so I’ll be sending them your way!

Denise with Southern Style Floral Design, our floral design was a dream come true! We had a vision and she hit the nail on the head.

Cocktail Crafters, I never looked over and saw a line at the bar. That is a wonderful thing at a wedding. They were very professional, attentive and did an amazing job crafting specialty cocktail drinks.

Needless to say, every little thing when off without a hitch. Bridlewood Ranch, and the packages they offer, get a 10/10 in our book.
    Adrianne Married on 04/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is so professional and amazing. Her job was increible, I received so many compliments. I will definetly hire her again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Mario & Mairy
    85 photos · 05/12/2018

Orlando, Florida Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Malala Glam)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding