Makeup Luxe

Clifton, NJ View map

Makeup Luxe provides makeup artistry for weddings and all of your special occasions, offering both traditional and airbrush application. With 15 years of experience, Kristin has worked in many capacities within the industry from Product Specialist to Director, but ultimately her passion lies in just doing makeup. Our goal at Makeup Luxe is to provide amazing service to our clients along with making their experience incredibly memorable and most of all fun. Our team of Professional Makeup Artists have been hand picked from the industry by Kristin and have amazing skill and vision. We pride ourselves on creating a unique look designed specifically catered to each client and their needs. Our services range from bridal, personal makeup lessons, group consultations/makeup, event makeup, runway, and television. Visit our fan page on Facebook at Makeup Luxe, follow us on Twitter or contact us at makeup_luxe@yahoo.com.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Anny Event on: 01/08/2016
    Kristin was so professional and amazing! I called her last minute she was actually heading to an event at the time but she really wanted to help me and made the time for me :) .. I was a little scared being ethnic but My make up was incredible I didn't even tell her what I wanted but she knew what to on my face . She just asked me what I was wearing for my event and she did her magic everybody loved my make up . And of course I loved her so much I used her two days later for another event that I had. I truly recommend her to anybody :). She's the best!!

Makeup Luxe's reply:

Thanks so much Anny it was such a pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
    Stephanie Married on 11/14/2015
    Makeup Luxe did an amazing job for my wedding in November. Kristen is a natural when it comes to makeup and we all looked flawless. My bridesmaids all agreed it was the best make-up they have ever had done! Noelle was also amazing with all of our up-dos and she is extremely creative!! Our hair and makeup lasted all night and I highly recommend Makeup Luxe for a one stop shop for your hair and makeup for any occasion! Thank you for making me gorgeous on the most memorable day of my life!!!

Makeup Luxe's reply:

Thanks Stephanie, you were a gorgeous bride and the attention to detail and vision for your wedding was gorgeous. U deserve a round of applause yourself for the job you did. Congrats on your big day!!!
    Pooja Married on 10/24/2015
    Kristin was the most amazing makeup artist and friend we could ask for during my sister's wedding a few months ago in October. She was referred to us by my sister's friend- and she promptly set up a trial at her home for a FULL face of makeup for the bride to give her an idea of what it would be like on the day. She was so funny and personable - it put everyone's nerves at ease, made us laugh - including my mother and of course the bride. Needless to say the work was phenomenal - she took such care and attention to the smallest details - took her time and didn't rush at all- matching colors to jewelry, asking the bride her preferences while providing offering professional opinion and input. She also did my makeup as well as my mom's ( I decided to have mine done last minute and she was completely flexible). The fact that this was an Indian wedding and she was able to apply all of the traditional jewelry and adornments and pull it off is truly commendable. Per partner in crime, Noel, did our hair, and we couldn't have been happier with her also. My makeup and look was phenomenal and I have never looked and felt more beautiful than I did that day! I'm a New Yorker and there are a world of makeup artists in the city-however I will only hire Kristin for my own wedding - she is simply the best-PERIOD!

Makeup Luxe's reply:

Thanks Pooja, Reema's wedding was so much fun. It really should be us thanking you for the amazing experience. Everyone was so welcoming and we had so much fun, it was barely work with all the laughing and dancing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Heart of Gold Studio Heart of Gold Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristin is an incredibly talented artist. She has a natural eye, and is able to accentuate the natural beauty in each and everyone of her clients! She is highly organized, dependable and always on time!

GLOW Artistry - On Location Makeup Artistry GLOW Artistry - On Location Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup Luxe is a fantastic artistry team with incredible skills. I occasionally have the pleasure of watching Makeup Luxe in action and am consistently impressed by their application, techniques, and professionalism. Their clients are always flawless and thrilled when they leave Makeup Luxe's artistry chairs!

Gary Flom Wedding Photography Gary Flom Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Quality. Beauty. Superb client service.

Clifton, 07013
Location of (Makeup Luxe)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding