Nearby Vendors to Consider

1 Review for Makeup by Yvette

Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Yvette. She is the sweetest lady who does amazing work, and I'm so happy I found her to do the makeup for my September 2016 wedding.

I found out about Makeup by Yvette via my photographers (M2 Photography) and was sold on her after scrolling through her Facebook page and seeing her previous work with Asian brides. I know my friends were worried about their eye makeup, in particular, but Yvette's portfolio clearly showed off her skills and ability to create a variety of looks (i.e. simple/sweet to super dramatic).

Yvette came to my house twice for two trials to make sure I felt absolutely comfortable with my look ahead of the big day. On the day of, she brought an assistant - at no extra cost - to ensure me, my 6 bridesmaids, and mom were ready to go well ahead of schedule. She was a joy to work with - super friendly and easy going. She chatted enough to make the day fun, but was appropriately quiet during the actual session so that she could concentrate on her work (and keep you from moving/messing things up!). The day after my wedding, she sent me the sweetest texts to congratulate me and to see how things went.

Pricewise, Yvette was the best value I found after many months of searching. Throughout my wedding planning process, many potential vendors often told me "you get what you pay for" as a justification for their high prices, but there's still something to be said for quality vendors who charge reasonable rates for brides looking to stay within a budget.

Love you Yvette!