Makeup By Megan J

Union, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup By Megan J is a wedding beauty service operating out of Union, New Jersey. Owner Megan is a talented Makeup Artist who has been bringing dream looks to life for over a decade. Her work has appeared in such esteemed publications as Munaluchi Bridal, Essence magazine, and more. Passionate and professional, she is committed to providing you with an exceptional beauty experience and to helping you shine with confidence on your special day.

Makeup By Megan J is available to provide onsite makeup services for celebrations throughout the state of New Jersey and beyond. Megan knows how momentous your special day is, and she will tailor her services to fit your unique needs and desires. Available for both individual and group bookings, she and her team focus on emphasizing the natural beauty of every client they work with.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 09/09/2022

Absolutely Perfect

Megan J is the most down to earth makeup artist I’ve ever meant in my life!!! She takes her time and makes you feel comfortable the whole time you are with her. Megan is able to come up with several different looks for makeup right away after seeing your wedding dress. During my wedding day…Megan stepped in and helped me get dressed as well even though she was done with my makeup. She was definitely my calm in the storm when things started to get hectic that day. I absolutely love and appreciate her. I definitely recommend hiring her as your makeup artist. I will be seeking Megan again for her services.
    Aquilah J. Married on 08/27/2022

Excellent Beyond Measure

Megan was absolutely a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She’s awesome, personable, and has such a calm aura about her! From the initial booking to the bridal preview and wedding day, everything went so smoothly! With the preview, she spent time curating the exact look I wanted based on pictures and the personal Pinterest board she created for me. On the day of the wedding, I was a nervous wreck as most brides are, and she kept me cool, calm, and collected. I had a bit of an untraditional wedding venue and it means the world Megan chose to work with me given the location as it was upstate New York. She knew I tend to sweat a lot and her makeup lasted me ALL NIGHT! everyone kept complimenting the look and I’ve never felt more beautiful. The only mistake you can ever make with Megan is not booking her. Her and her assistant did an amazing job, and I would also like to mention she even helped me with my dress as I walked down the aisle. The last thing I’ll say: she works fast, but her work isn’t rushed, huge difference! Her and her team had me, my mom, and MIL in and out of the chair in a timely manner.

Once again Megan thank you so so much! Your work is truly just beyond! I’m so glad I got to work with you!

Makeup By Megan J's reply:

Aww Aquilah!! You are so sweet, thank you so much for trusting me on your wedding day. I'm so happy that you had such a great experience and thank you so much for sharing here for other potential brides. Wishing you all the very best. - Megan J.
  • Haslyna
    Haslyna W. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Make up artist on the Planet!!!

Megan is quite literally the best make up artist I have ever worked with. From the very beginning at our consultation, I knew she was the perfect fit for me on my big day. I felt so pampered by her even at my make up trial. I also felt comfortable and encouraged to share anything that I would change or that I didn't like about my. makeup. Having that space to be honest in that way allowed me to trust her even more than I already had. The other thing I loved at my trial was that I looked like myself, just enhanced! On my wedding day Megan and her assistant arrived on time and she was even sweet enough to bring a meaningful gift for me which I had not expected at all. That kind gesture really meant A LOT to me. Megan was a was so, calm, kind, caring, attentive, and supportive on my wedding day. I loved having her by my side for the day. Even my husband commented that he was jealous and should've gotten himself a make-up person...LOL. Megan's services are luxurious, worth every penny, and then some!!!! I really loved working with her and I'm so glad she was a part of this moment with and for me.

She even surprised me afterwards created a cute video of me show casing her phenomenal work! Such a wonderful soul and truly talented makeup artist.

Makeup By Megan J's reply:

Haslyna! Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You were such a stunning bride, it was truly a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you all the best now and in the future. - Megan J.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1235 W Chestnut Street Suite#234 Union, NJ 07083 Union, NJ, 07083
9739432085
Location of (Makeup By Megan J)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding