471 Chestnut St., Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number

About The Glam Team

The Glam Team offers professional styling services in Union, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. This all-in-one provider will help you look absolutely picture perfect for your wedding day. The Glam Team consists of both hair stylists and makeup artists, making it easy and seamless for you and your wedding party to get ready as you make your fairytale wedding a reality.

Have a stress-free and fun day with this team of experts as they bring out all of your natural beauty. They offer consultations to ensure that you’ll be satisfied with your final look, and group discounts and multiple stylists mean that everyone in your party will be taken care of. This full-service vendor can assist with any services you need, whether you’re looking for a completely new look or something tried and true. Services include but are not limited to:

• Hair extensions

The Glam Team 5
The Glam Team 6
The Glam Team 7

Karen · Married on 07/27/2019

I am so thankful I met Dina and the glam team. It was hard for me to find someone who I can trust with my hair and thank God I found Dina ... she's just the best! She was able to repair my hair and brought it back to life. Now my hair is glowing and looks healthier than ever before. Also, my sister recently did her hair and makeup with the Glam team for her weeding, and she was looking absolutely flawless the entire day. Even though it was a rainy day her hair and makeup lasted the whole day and received compliments from every single guest. I def recommend the Glam team!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Rosswill

Rosswill · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent services

Extremely satisfied with The Glam Team. You will get your money's worth with them. Before I hired them for my hair and makeup services, I booked a trial and rocked my look at my bridal shower. Everyone, especially me, loved their work. They listened to what I wanted and delivered. Dina worked on an up-do that made me look like royal for my wedding day, while Patty made me feel so beautiful with the makeup! They also worked on my mom, mother in law, sister and maid of Honors hair and makeup. Thye LOVED it as wel! Definitely recommend them! You wont regret it :)

Sent on 05/07/2019
    The Glam Team 8
    The Glam Team 9
    The Glam Team 10
    The Glam Team 11
    The Glam Team 12

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't quite put into words how much I LOVE The Glam Team!
    Dina is a sweetheart, and an absolute boss when it comes to hair. Paty is a makeup pro sent from the heavens.
    The rest of team is just as amazing and incredibly talented.
    The day of my wedding the entire team showed up bright and early ready to work, and considering the fact that Dina and Paty had just flown back from a clients wedding in Mexico, and the amount of girls I had getting ready with me (7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 grandmas, and 1 sassy flower girl) they did not disappoint! Everyone looked and felt beautiful, and I was absolutely in love with my wedding day glam!
    Their work is consistently gorgeous, and the pricing is perfectly reasonable- being in the wedding business I've helped plenty of brides with their wedding planning over the past 6 years, and I can't remember the last time I worked with a hair and makeup team that was SO worth the money.
    Thank you Glam Team!!!

The Glam Team 18
    The Glam Team 19

Award

The Glam Team FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• 471 Chestnut St. Union, New Jersey, 07083 See on map