265 Rea Ave Floor 1, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Mary K Wallis

Mary Wallis has been in the Makeup Industry for about 9 years. She specializes in Airbrush Makeup and Eyelash Extensions. Some of her work can be seen in (201)Bride, The Knot and BC Magazine. Mary branches into all areas of makeup including weddings, Bar-Mitvahs, Bat-Mitvahs, bridal showers, photo shoots and much more. You can contact her through email or by phone. Thank you for your interest in Mary's Makeup Services and we look forward to working with you!!

victoria
robandmaria4
becky

17 Reviews for Makeup by Mary K Wallis

Stefani · Married on 10/06/2017

Mary is as kind as she is talented and truly made me feel my best on my wedding day. Mary did my trial the morning of my engagement pictures so I could see how the makeup would photograph. I knew once I saw the pictures that I had made a great choice! She is so professional and answered any question I had throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding was like getting ready with an old friend and she really surpassed my expections the day of the wedding after changing my look at the last minute. Everyone still says how great my makeup looked and it stayed perfect through pictures and hours of dancing. She was an absolute dream to work with and I am so happy I chose Mary as part of my bridal team!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Stacy · Married on 01/15/2016

I loved my makeup so much! All of my bridesmaid looked gorgeous as well. She definitely knows what she is doing and isn't too over the top at all. I highly recommend her for wedding makeup!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

I wish Mary could do my makeup all time but I was lucky enough to have her on my wedding day! Mary is an extremely talented, seasoned makeup artist! At the trial, Mary makes you feel comfortable and really allows you to express the makeup look you want. I had 10 bridesmaid plus mothers to get their makeup done. Mary and Rowanda got the job done in a timely manner and made everyone look stunning! The airbrush foundation stayed on all night long along with the eye makeup. I was very happy with the results and so were all the bridesmaids. One bridesmaid booked Mary for her wedding after that day!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Award

Makeup by Mary K Wallis FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes