9903 Codyview Dr, Independence, KY 41051 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Makeup by Lindsay

I am a traveling freelance artist! I do everything free hand~ no airbrushing. I create flawless faces with quality product to make you look your best for any occasion. Travel fees are included for up to 25 miles.

Follow Makeup by Lindsay on

56 Reviews for Makeup by Lindsay

• Morgan

Morgan K. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Incredible!!

Lindsay saved my engagement photos! My plans were changed last minute due to covid and my makeup artist was no longer available on the day of my engagement photos. I contacted Lindsay a couple days before photos and she quickly responded and said she would love to help me! Her work was INCREDIBLE. As someone who rarely wears makeup, I've never seen myself look so beautiful. Before starting Lindsay asked what I was looking for and we looked at examples of her previous work. I could not recommend her more. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Makeup

Lindsay is an absolutely amazing makeup artist. She created my makeup looks for both my engagement photos and wedding day and I could have not been more pleased. She created two absolutely stunning looks that made me feel gorgeous! She is extremely professional, timely, and fun during the entire process. All of the vendors we worked with (coordinator, photographer, videographer) had nothing but praises to sing to Lindsay for keeping our day on time. She gave all of my bridesmaids and mother exactly what they wanted in creating different, beautiful looks for each of them and made each of them feel special. I cannot say enough amazing words about Lindsay's work, she truly has a gift! I highly recommend her and cannot wait to see more of her gorgeous brides! xoxo!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Megan B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Makeup is amazing!

Lindsay is absolutely amazing at what she does! She’s professional, she responds immediately and is so friendly and fun. Got compliments on my makeup all night and my bridesmaids loved theirs as well! I’m not usually one to write reviews but Lindsay went so above and beyond! Everyone go book with her NOW!

Sent on 07/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Lindsay FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Lindsay’s work for awhile on social media and have fallen in love and have her on my preferred vendor list! (Just a few local artists.) I love that she lets each person’s true beauty show through while accenting their natural look and making it pop to be wedding/photo ready. She’s a pro and an asset for any engagement session or wedding day!

• Jillian Francois Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Talk about reliably GORGEOUS! Lindsay's work speaks for itself. I am THRILLED whenever a client of mine chooses Lindsay since I know they will look totally flawless throughout their session and there will never be editing touch-ups that need to be done due to makeup. All I can say is THANK YOU for being so sweet and doing such a beautiful job on every client you book!

• 9903 Codyview Dr Independence, KY, 41051 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Lindsay)