Makeup by Lindsay

Independence, KY View map

I am a traveling freelance artist! I do everything free hand~ no airbrushing. I create flawless faces with quality product to make you look your best for any occasion. Travel fees are included for up to 25 miles.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 11/06/2021

Do not hesistate: book lindsay

I followed Lindsay on instagram for a little over a year and LOVED her work. When I originally wanted to book her, I saw she had already booked my date, so I was disappointed and hired someone else.
    WELL, my makeup artist fell through the DAY BEFORE my wedding during my rehearsal dinner. So I immediately messaged Lindsay and asked if she could help in anyway, and LUCKILY, she was able too (which is not normal and I HIGHLY do not recommend waiting lol).
    Lindsay was nothing but helpful and ready to do what she does best. She truly does INCREDIBLE work and is a fantastic person and make up artist.
    I know how hard planning a wedding can be, but trust me, you want Lindsay for your wedding and you want to book her ASAP, there is no question in my mind over it.
  • Morgan
    Morgan K. Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible!!

Lindsay saved my engagement photos! My plans were changed last minute due to covid and my makeup artist was no longer available on the day of my engagement photos. I contacted Lindsay a couple days before photos and she quickly responded and said she would love to help me! Her work was INCREDIBLE. As someone who rarely wears makeup, I've never seen myself look so beautiful. Before starting Lindsay asked what I was looking for and we looked at examples of her previous work. I could not recommend her more. I will definitely be using her in the future!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 05/14/2021

#1 Makeup Artist in the Tristate

Lindsay is AMAZING to work with! She is very responsive, extremely organized, flexible, uses phenomenal products that stay on more than 12 hrs ( and I have oily skin), and she goes above and beyond to make sure you like and can use products! Not only did she make sure she could be available for my wedding after postponing it because of COVID, she went to find products that were latex free for my allergies. She knows how to make every face shape and feature look effortlessly beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about her- SO incredibly happy with her work and kindness!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Krista & Todd
    46 photos · 11/17/2018

Laura Katie Photography Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Lindsay’s work for awhile on social media and have fallen in love and have her on my preferred vendor list! (Just a few local artists.) I love that she lets each person’s true beauty show through while accenting their natural look and making it pop to be wedding/photo ready. She’s a pro and an asset for any engagement session or wedding day!

Jillian Francois Photography & Design Jillian Francois Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Talk about reliably GORGEOUS! Lindsay's work speaks for itself. I am THRILLED whenever a client of mine chooses Lindsay since I know they will look totally flawless throughout their session and there will never be editing touch-ups that need to be done due to makeup. All I can say is THANK YOU for being so sweet and doing such a beautiful job on every client you book!

9903 Codyview Dr Independence, KY, 41051
Location of (Makeup by Lindsay)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding