9903 Codyview Dr, Independence, KY 41051 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Lindsay

I am a traveling freelance artist! I do everything free hand~ no airbrushing. I create flawless faces with quality product to make you look your best for any occasion. Travel fees are included for up to 25 miles.

Follow Makeup by Lindsay on

Makeup by Lindsay 7
  • Brittani

Brittani Cartmell · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Mkeup by Lindsay

I had my bridal trial today for my engagement photos and was BLOWN AWAY by Lindsay’s work. It was just the perfect amount of glam! She’s very thorough, informative, and made me feel so beautiful! I can’t wait to see my pictures and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Steven Marshall · Married on 06/23/2019

Talented and professional from beginning to end!

Lindsay did my wedding makeup and it couldn't have turned out more perfectly! She is incredibly talented and created a natural glam look that lasted from 9am until midnight. She is professional, reliable, and has such a warm personality. You won't regret booking Lindsay!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2019

Lindsay is the BEST!

I had a few bad experiences before finding Lindsay for my wedding. Two other makeup artists stopped responding or canceled on me and I was just left thinking all makeup artists are unprofessional and unreliable. Lindsay is is so not that! I was so impressed with how quickly she responded and how she had all my questions answered before I had even asked. She runs like a business and won’t leave you hanging. As far as the makeup goes, she’s incredible. She went above and beyond. Besides makeup, she did everything she could to make that day run smoothly and I SO appreciated it! She made us all look so beautiful while matching us each individually. Everything lasted all night and I got so many compliments from all the girls! We all loved you!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Makeup by Lindsay FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

I have followed Lindsay’s work for awhile on social media and have fallen in love and have her on my preferred vendor list! (Just a few local artists.) I love that she lets each person’s true beauty show through while accenting their natural look and making it pop to be wedding/photo ready. She’s a pro and an asset for any engagement session or wedding day!

• Jillian Francois Photography & Design
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Talk about reliably GORGEOUS! Lindsay's work speaks for itself. I am THRILLED whenever a client of mine chooses Lindsay since I know they will look totally flawless throughout their session and there will never be editing touch-ups that need to be done due to makeup. All I can say is THANK YOU for being so sweet and doing such a beautiful job on every client you book!

• 9903 Codyview Dr Independence, 41051 See on map