Makeup by Lindsay Reviews

56 Reviews for Makeup by Lindsay

• Morgan

Morgan K. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Incredible!!

Lindsay saved my engagement photos! My plans were changed last minute due to covid and my makeup artist was no longer available on the day of my engagement photos. I contacted Lindsay a couple days before photos and she quickly responded and said she would love to help me! Her work was INCREDIBLE. As someone who rarely wears makeup, I've never seen myself look so beautiful. Before starting Lindsay asked what I was looking for and we looked at examples of her previous work. I could not recommend her more. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Makeup

Lindsay is an absolutely amazing makeup artist. She created my makeup looks for both my engagement photos and wedding day and I could have not been more pleased. She created two absolutely stunning looks that made me feel gorgeous! She is extremely professional, timely, and fun during the entire process. All of the vendors we worked with (coordinator, photographer, videographer) had nothing but praises to sing to Lindsay for keeping our day on time. She gave all of my bridesmaids and mother exactly what they wanted in creating different, beautiful looks for each of them and made each of them feel special. I cannot say enough amazing words about Lindsay's work, she truly has a gift! I highly recommend her and cannot wait to see more of her gorgeous brides! xoxo!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Megan B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Makeup is amazing!

Lindsay is absolutely amazing at what she does! She’s professional, she responds immediately and is so friendly and fun. Got compliments on my makeup all night and my bridesmaids loved theirs as well! I’m not usually one to write reviews but Lindsay went so above and beyond! Everyone go book with her NOW!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Emma

Emma L. · Married on 01/08/2020

Beautiful through all weather & emotions!

Lindsay did my wedding makeup during a pandemic and on a rainy day - and the beauty lasted through all of the weather and emotions! Every time I would cry happy tears that day, I was shocked to see that my makeup hadn't budged a bit! She really is a makeup magician & I couldn't be happier to have booked her for my wedding! Thank you, Lindsay!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Brittani

Brittani C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Mkeup by Lindsay

I had my bridal trial today for my engagement photos and was BLOWN AWAY by Lindsay’s work. It was just the perfect amount of glam! She’s very thorough, informative, and made me feel so beautiful! I can’t wait to see my pictures and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Sarah H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Lindsay is amazing!

I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted Lindsay to do my makeup for my wedding, all of her photos from weddings she was constantly doing were GORGEOUS. She did not disappoint! She is not only super sweet but extremely talented. I felt so beautiful and it made my day that much more perfect. I will definitely being visiting her again for other occasions!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Tasha B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Every bit of amazing!

A magnificent artist for any occasion! Lindsay's passion for makeup shines right through in her work. She has a genuine up beat and fun personality and listens to her clients, delivering the makeup results you only ever see on an airbrushed magazine advert.
    Lindsay did my makeup on my wedding day and made me look glamorous but natural at the same time. In addition she has worked her magic with the make up brush for a few special occasions and I never fail to be surprised at the reflection looking back at me in the mirror. I love the way she brings out the glamour queen in you!
    Every woman should have the "Makeup by Lindsay” experience once in their lives!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/28/2019

Custom, Personal and Perfect

Lindsay is so joyous, professional, knowledgeable and on-trend. She gave me the glamorous make-up I wanted and gave the rest of my wedding party the lighter looks they wanted to achieve. The make-up lasted all day and all night...even through all of the happy tears. She was PERFECT and kept the energy up while we were getting ready all day!

Photography by Sherri Barber

Sent on 11/11/2019

Steven M. · Married on 06/23/2019

Talented and professional from beginning to end!

Lindsay did my wedding makeup and it couldn't have turned out more perfectly! She is incredibly talented and created a natural glam look that lasted from 9am until midnight. She is professional, reliable, and has such a warm personality. You won't regret booking Lindsay!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2019

Lindsay is the BEST!

I had a few bad experiences before finding Lindsay for my wedding. Two other makeup artists stopped responding or canceled on me and I was just left thinking all makeup artists are unprofessional and unreliable. Lindsay is is so not that! I was so impressed with how quickly she responded and how she had all my questions answered before I had even asked. She runs like a business and won’t leave you hanging. As far as the makeup goes, she’s incredible. She went above and beyond. Besides makeup, she did everything she could to make that day run smoothly and I SO appreciated it! She made us all look so beautiful while matching us each individually. Everything lasted all night and I got so many compliments from all the girls! We all loved you!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Elizavhunt

Liz · Married on 05/18/2019

Makeup of my dreams!

Lindsay makes you feel like a queen! She did my makeup for both my engagement shoot and my wedding and both looked PERFECT and lasted all day too! Lindsay is professional and very responsive. She makes sure to put the bride and wedding party at ease while everyone is getting ready. She also did some of my bridesmaids makeup, one being my sister who never wheres makeup and all night everyone kept commenting on how good she looked! It is important to make your loved ones feel special on these days too and Lindsay does it so well. I will always continue to refer her and she will be my first choice when I need my makeup done again :)

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/05/2019

You MUST hire Lindsay for your big day!!

If you are looking for a Fantastic makeup artist for your wedding day, Lindsay is your girl! You is so professional, super nice and makes you feel so comfortable. I would recommend her to any bride I know!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Diane M. · Married on 02/13/2019

Stunning Artistry

Lindsay is hands down THE makeup artist to hire for your wedding. I hired Lindsay for my daughters July wedding and could not have been more blown away by her talent. My daughter had a very specific makeup vision in mind for her wedding day and Lindsay rocked it on both the trial day and the wedding day. Lindsay is the whole package, her communication is fast and clear, she is timely, professional and a true artist. She listens to what each wedding party member wants in their look and nails it. She seemingly went from bridesmaid to mothers to the bride, making each one of us feel special and making us our most beautiful selves. Thank you Lindsay for being such a talented artist, for sharing your gift with us and making all my daughters dreams come true on her wedding day. If you are looking for The best makeup artist in Cincinnati, book Lindsay now!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Literally the best!!! My wedding was 2 weeks ago and guests are still talking about how amazing everyone’s makeup looked! Lindsay was professional, reliable, and so sweet! I couldn’t be happier with the way my makeup looked- she asked me what my style was and it looked exactly the way I would have wanted it :) I highly recommend her if you want amazing makeup for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/14/2018

Your search for the PERFECT makeup artist ends here! I cannot say enough amazing things about Lindsay! Not only are her makeup skills IMPECCABLE, but Lindsay is truly the sweetest and makes you feel like one of her own girlfriends while she gets you all dolled up! And don’t worry about the getting ready music for the day of, ya girl Lindsay’s got ya covered with her super fun dance tunes! Makeup By Lindsay is one of the wedding vendors that I would definitely book again and again if I had a do-over!
    I have always been super anxious and picky about having my makeup done, but after my trial with Lindsay, without having to think on it I just knew I needed to book her for my big day! My makeup was literally flawless and I have never felt as beautiful or confident as I did on my wedding day! Every one of my bridesmaids were definitely feeling themselves (my MOH wasn’t going to have her face done and loved how everyone else looked so she actually got hers done in the end as well!) and everyone’s faces lasted through all the heat, sweat, and from initial application through the ENTIRE NIGHT! My makeup and LASHES even survived the brutal cake smash! Even after having to vigorously wipe my face off, I was so relieved (and surprised!) that my makeup (and lashes... say what?!) stayed put and that I was good to go for the remainder of the reception.
    Ladies! Do yourself a favor and book Lindsay for your wedding makeup (and engagement shoot, bridal showers, bachelorette, etc.) ASAP! She is seriously the BEST, hands down and you will not be disappointed! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/12/2018

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Lindsay was simply AMAZING!! From the initial contact to the wedding, everything was perfect! She truly beautified myself and my bridesmaids/ mother/ mother in law. I wanted to keep my look very natural since I dont wear a ton of makeup to begin with - she sure delivered! Lindsay thank you for making me look like a Princess! I recommend locking her up because she books VERY quickly! Thanks for everything Lindsay; you're the best!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Lindsay was nothing short of amazing! Not only is she incredibly talented at makeup, her personality and kindness exceeded my expectations. I wouldn’t have had anyone else but her make me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Kate

Kate D. · Married on 07/07/2018

She is amazing!

I knew about Lindsay from co-workers and my aunt. She is seriously so amazing and the best at what she does! For my trial I went to her house and she was so relaxed and friendly and I loved it. She shared some make up tips with me which I really enjoyed. On the day of the wedding she was so fun! She brings her speaker and plays music while she does your make up which is so fun and helps you start to really prepare for getting married. She also worked so well alongside my hairstylist! I seriously hated taking my makeup off and wish I could keep it on forever. I received SO many compliments! Hopefully I can have her do my make up in the future because I felt so confident on my wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

I cant thank you enough Lindsay for being apart of my special day and making me look so beautiful. Lindsay is so amazing and talented. You can tell she loves her job. I have recommended her to so many people. If you are looking for a makeup artist she is definitely your girl...

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2018

Lindsay is literally AMAZING!! She has done my makeup for my engagement photos, bridal shower, wedding as well as other occasions! She is sweet, reliable, and professional! She is so great at what she does and makes you feel like the most beautiful girl-I find every excuse to see Lindsay and get my makeup done! You won’t regret choosing her for your big day or any occasion!

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Lindsay - she is absolutely amazing, sweet, and was a saving grace to me on my wedding day and events leading up to my big day. Lindsay did my makeup for engagement pictures, couples shower, rehearsal dinner, my wedding, and other excuse I had to get my makeup done. She is flexible + reliable and always found a way to fit me into her busy schedule regardless if it was last minute - she also came to the rescue when my 2nd makeup artist backed out a few weeks before my wedding and made sure that she would be able to do mine and all of my bridesmaids makeup in the timeline I was looking for. She made me and my girls look FLAWLESS on my big day and I can’t thank her enough for that - our makeup looked perfect all night long and we received nothing but compliments all day/night. If you are looking for a talented makeup artist, friend, and laid back person with the best music - I highly recommend Lindsay for your wedding and any other reason you have to get your makeup done because she will make you feel and look absolutely gorgeous!

Shelby · Married on 05/11/2018

She was just like your long lost friend hanging out! No awkeardness or doubt. Loved the experience!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Allison · Married on 04/21/2018

Lindsay is the most down to earth person! She came in clutch when I had a bad experience for my trial run. Lindsay was about to accommodate my unorganized self with changing locations. Lindsay’s work is phenomenal. My makeup stayed put each time I had it done. I wasn’t expecting to walk in to music going and getting to talk to the biggest sweetheart. I can’t put it into words how much I appreciated it. Thank you so much!! You are awesome!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing!!! I can't say a loud enough Thank You to Lindsay! She not only made me look amazing for my April 14 wedding, she made me feel amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations. She came in with the music and it felt like having another friend in the Bridal Suite with us. We danced around and had the best time with her all while she made me and Bridesmaid look like a million bucks! I started off the day looking beautiful and 12 hours and a full day of wedding festivities and dancing later, I still looked beautiful. The make up lasted ALL day and never smudged. She was great and I will look to her anytime I need to have my make up done. Thank you Lindsay for being one of the best parts of my Wedding Day!! -Meghan S.

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/29/2017

Lindsay did SUCH an incredible job at our wedding. The makeup was flawless, lasted all day, and truly, everyone looked amazing. She did such a wonderful job communicating with me and making everyone look stunning. I seriously had so many people complimenting my makeup the day of our wedding. Lindsay was the 1st vendor I booked after booking our reception/ceremony site and I could not be happier that we chose her for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/07/2018