Makeup by Lauren Harbin

Farmington, MI View map

Blushed Hair and Makeup (formerly Makeup by Lauren Harbin) offers on-location hair & makeup services around Metro Detroit for any event or special occasion by myself, Lauren, and my team of licensed professionals.

I am a licensed Esthetician with several years of training and experience. My team and I have won several "Best Of" awards, including 1st Place in Detroit's Channel 4's Vote 4 the Best "Wedding Makeup" catagory in 2018.

Be sure to check out our work on Instagram and Facebook: @blushedhairandmakeup / www.facebook.com/blushedhairandmakeup.

We also offer Lash Extensions and Spray Tanning (1st Place in Channel 4's Vote 4 The Best "Tanning" catagory 2018)

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out. My goal is to leave every client feeling beautiful and confident in every way possible.

xo -Lauren

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Kaycee
    Kaycee H. Married on 11/21/2020

Easiest Decision!

Hiring Lauren with Blushed Hair and Makeup was one of the easiest wedding decisions I had to make! She came highly recommended by two of my friends so I just knew I had to have her there on my big day as well & I'm SO happy that I did. Throughout the whole process Lauren and Ashley were great to work with. They were kind, genuine, and empowering! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't be more thankful. They were also very professional - showed up right on time and quickly set up to make sure everyone was done in ample time to make for a stress free experience. You truly can't go wrong with hiring them to be on your wedding team!
  • User2288758 1+ year ago
    Lauren arrived promptly and was set up by the time that we had requested her to be there. She had a wonderful personality and interacted so well with the entire party. She listened to what everyone wanted and the whole party was very pleased. I'd book her again for any large event.
    Liliana S. Married on 09/07/2019

AMAZING! Such a fun, positive day!

Engagement sessions 2018-
    Lauren is absolutely amazing! I have booked her for my wedding next year and have had two make up sessions with her. She makes me feel so beautiful and confident!

My wedding day 2019-
    Lauren did my wedding make up as well as my mom's, aunt, and my bridesmaids. Her hair team did a fantastic job on all of us too! they delivered exactly what I pictured for my wedding day! I could not be happier! I felt so beautiful, flawless, and confident the day of my wedding 💕 Lauren and her team know how to make everyone feel comfortable and it is such a fun environment! I definitely recommend Lauren and her team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

24Luxe Hair & Makeup 24Luxe Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is a very talented & passionate artist! We have worked together in the beauty industry in the past, and she is very professional and friendly. I refer any makeup clients that we cannot accommodate to Lauren, with confidence that she will provide an amazing service for them as well!

Farmington, MI, 48375
Location of (Makeup by Lauren Harbin)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding