Makeup by Beca Lynn

Philadelphia, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Makeup by Beca Lynn provides professional beauty services for soon-to-be newlyweds. Beca Gapeyev, the owner of the company, is a licensed makeup artist that specializes in traditional and professional airbrush makeup application. She will strive to ensure your complete satisfaction, creating a look that enhances your natural beauty. Beca will focus on the finer details of your experience, arriving in a punctual fashion to allow you to truly relax and unwind.

Beca will get to know each client on a personal level, developing a knowledge of their preferred style and tastes. Clients can choose from an array of beauty services such as airbrush makeup, contouring, natural makeup, and false lash application. Beca is willing to work with your entire wedding party and offers on-site makeup services. You also have the option to avail of an initial makeup trial to secure your total trust and confidence ahead of the big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Emily S. Married on 12/04/2021

You need to choose Beca!

Beca is an incredibly talented makeup artist who was highly recommended to me and I'm so glad that we picked her for my December 2021 wedding! I had a makeup trial with her before the wedding and it was incredibly helpful in deciding what makeup look I wanted to go with (brides definitely shouldn't miss the opportunity to do this!) She did one look idea on one eye and another look on other eye so I could see both options! The trial also helped me to see what options she has for lashes, which was awesome to be able to see since I didn't know how they would look on me. It also was so nice to be able to chat and get to know her a little bit before my wedding day. She is incredibly professional and sweet and has such an easy-going personality - I'm so glad to have had her calmness on the morning of my wedding with so much going on at our house! She was willing to arrive quite early to start doing makeup for me and my 2 sisters (who were my bridesmaids) and my mom. My and their makeup was all AMAZING! We all felt like the makeup was natural but glam at the same time - we were so pleased! She even helped touch up a small blemish on my wrist at the last minute and made sure everything was perfect before we had to leave for the church. So overall, we are so grateful for Beca and her talents! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for anyone! Emily
  • Arielle
    Arielle Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing make up for my big day!

Becca was incredible on my wedding day! Her work is beautiful and she made me look like the absolute best version of myself. She was very in tune with the look I was going for and went above and beyond during my trials (she did two with me to make sure I was happy with the look after I made some changes) to make sure I looked how I wanted to for my big day. Absolutely recommend her hands down!
  • Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 10/16/2021

Book Her. Now. You won’t regret it.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beca. I don’t even know where to start. How easy she is to communicate with? How reliable she is? How kind she is? How professional she is? How TALENTED she is? No other makeup artist will come close to how amazing Beca is I promise— I looked at almost all of them on wedding wire. So many wedding vendors over charge and under deliver. Not Beca. She over delivered over and over again. We all should be paying double for her services. I could go on. She also has one of the most underrated qualities— on the day of my wedding she was calming and relaxing. I was so anxious about all the attention and she got me to relax and feel confident. Can’t wait to work with her for every milestone moment.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19125
(215) 791-0020
Location of (Makeup by Beca Lynn)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding