Makeup By Adie

Middleburg, FL View map

Makeup By Adie Inc. is a professional bridal beauty salon in Orange Park, Florida. Adriana Hunsberger (Adie) is a licensed esthetician with years of experience in bridal and fashion makeup. She treats clients to an individualized pampering experience, ensuring they receive the best skin care products and styling that suits their personal tastes. Wehther you want a natural and romantic look or something bold and sensual, Makeup By Adie will make you feel beautiful inside and out.

Makeup by Adie offers a variety of wedding makeup an beauty packages for brides and bridal parties up to 15. Adie will work with you one on one during your consultation and trial to create a detailed look that matches your bridal style. She can also recommend skin treatments prior to your wedding day to make you feel fresh and have clear skin. Services include:

• Waterproof airbrush application (false lashes included)
  • Touchups
  • Tattoo coverup
  • Custom facials
  • Eyebrow shaping and waxing
  • Eyelash clusters and extensions
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Kim Married on 03/06/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Adie is the full package! Adie did my entire bridal party, my aunt, mother of bride and mother of groom and myself for my wedding. 12 people! She took this task on effortlessly and confidently. She sold me on her confidence. She nailed the look I was going for and made everyone in my wedding look naturally beautiful. She is truly wonderful. She is an extremely hard work and is always focused but will also respond very promptly and help to make things easier. We absolutely love Adie and I would recommend her to anyone for bridal/event makeup!

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for such a sweet review. I had so much fun with you and your bridal party! You were beyond effortlessly beautiful and thank you so much for letting me be apart of your special day.
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing work!

Adie is amazingly talented and I was am so grateful for her! She came in and did all bridesmaids, my mother, and my makeup for my wedding and everyone looked stunning! She’s also very sweet, responsive, and a pleasure to work with!

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey, It was my pleasure. You all were so easy to work with and I absolutely loved your look! Wishing you the happiest of marriages. 💕
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 10/23/2020

Adie is a magician

Adie was perfect, she had a bunch of freedom but kept true to the overall goal I had described. She is a creative genius and I looked great

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth, you are absolutely stunning and I'm so happy that you let me have my creative freedom hahaha, it totally paid off because you were such a babe! 😝💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

419A College Drive Middleburg, FL, 32068

*On Location
Location of (Makeup By Adie)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding