Makeup By Adie Reviews

12 | Orange Park, FL

12 Reviews for Makeup By Adie

• FutureMrsSchafer

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Adie did such an amazing job on my wedding!. Omg every one of my bridesmaids make-up looked flawless. My make-up was exactly what I wanted and with many many happy tears,it still looked flawless at the end of the night! I recommend Adie for anyone and everyone who is looking for her services. She is professional, caring and exceptional at what she does!. Thank you Adie for making my day even more special!. You made me look like I had always imagined I would on my big day!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Anna · Married on 03/05/2016

Addie did great job making me look great on our wedding pictures, she is true professional and very pleasant. Would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you Anna for the kind review, it was my honor to be apart of such a memorable day for you. You were breathtakingly beautiful!

Melissa · event on: 11/20/2015

Adie was very helpful with my makeup. Especially with my eye shadow, she went as far as helping me figure out how I can replicate the look myself in the future. Very pleased with the results!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you, hopefully many more lessons in the future! :)

Maggie · Married on 10/24/2015

Adie is absolutely wonderful! First of all, she was able to make arrangements to do my make-up on the site of my wedding (which was not right down the road) very last minute. Secondly of all, I am incredibly picky when it comes to my make-up. It is very rare when someone else does my make-up and I actually like it, so I was very nervous about having someone else do my make-up, especially for such an important day. When I found her I told her I did not want this make-up to come off when a blow torch. I needed to be able to cry and sweat and still have my face in-tact. Not only did she do an AMAZING job, she listened to what I wanted, chose colors that complimented me well, and my make-up looked just as good at the end of the night as it did when she first put it on. Adie is a gem and any bride would be lucky to have her do her make-up.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/09/2015

Adie was very professional. I wanted a natural look and she gave me just what I wanted!!! My bridesmaids and mother looked fabulous and they were very pleased with their makeup as well. She made everyone feel at ease and comfortable!!

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you Leslie, honestly one of the easiest and sweetest bride and bridal party I have ever worked with.Thank you for choosing me to work with you on your big day!

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2015

Adie is super sweet and fun to work with. She did an excellent job on my makeup. She enhances your own features instead of trying to make you look like someone else. I would definitely recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you Sarah! That was super sweet of you to say and it was so much fun working with you.

Very Nice, flexible, and patient

Sent on 12/22/2015

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you, I appreciate that!

Adie was fantastic! I went to her with a very vague idea of what sort of look I was going for on my wedding day and she was able to give me the perfect look for my big day. She also did makeup for several of my bridesmaids and not only were they all gorgeous, but she kept a great timetable making sure that we were all able to stay on time. I definitely recommend her services for any special event!

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It's always great to hear when my bride and her bridal team is happy, timing is important to me but not as important as my bride being happy with their outcome so thank you again for your kind words!

clare · Married on 12/08/2013

Adie was great to work with! I think she had just gotten back from a vacation before my wedding but that did not stop her from being there and available for me to contact her, it was nice being a bride knowing I could count on her. I'm kind of a minimalist with make-up and she will make you as natural or made up as you want to be. I have and will continue to recommend her to any bride.

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Your kind words really mean a lot to me, I'm so glad I was able to work with you and your bridesmaids. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to work with you again!

Adie was very personal with what I wanted. My skin is very oily and she had makeup that worked all day for me! It was wonderful! I will always go to her for any occasion.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you, hope to have the opportunity to service your for another event! Thank you for being such a gracious bride. :)

Macey · Married on 06/17/2012

Adie is very modern and on point when it comes to current trends. She is very well educated and makes sure to take the time with you so that you get exactly what you're looking for! She is extremely talented, 5 out of 5 Stars!

Makeup By Adie's reply:

Thank you Macey, I enjoyed creating your look! Very beautiful and a joy to work with.

I really enjoyed working with Adie. We were able to meet up before the event to see what style of makeup would fit me best and the look that the bride wanted everyone to have. She was recommended to me from a family friend and I would definitely use her services again! She did a fantastic job of making everyone look and feel beautiful for the special day.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Makeup By Adie's reply:

I hope I do have the opportunity to work with you again, it was a pleasure.