Makeup Artistry by Linda

PO Box 5670, Kailua Kona, HI 96745 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makeup Artistry by Linda

Makeup Artistry by Linda is a premier makeup service that is based out of Kailua Kona, Hawaii. With seven years of professional makeup experience, Linda has perfected the skills of on-site, one-of-a-kind custom looks with expert application to help you look your best when it matters most. Work with a great talent in the makeup industry, and choose Linda.

Makeup Artistry by Linda is a passionate service that offers a variety of wedding packages and styles that are designed to bring out the natural beauty in everyone. Linda’s process begins with a consultation to meet up and begin your wedding day look for you and your entire bridal party. On the day of the event, Linda will be prepared and excited to work along your timeline and pamper you until you are picture perfect. Linda loves working with several styles and is experienced with anything from natural looking makeup to glamorous glows. Book today and know your makeup will be stunning when you walk down the aisle! Makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

Makeup Artistry by Linda 5
Makeup Artistry by Linda 6
Makeup Artistry by Linda 7

Sisi · Married on 06/16/2018

If you need a makeup artist and you happen to be on the big island of Hawaii look no further. Linda is the best makeup artist on the big island in every way. First off I had a very difficult time trying to find a makeup artist who was even reliable enough to respond in a decent amount of time. From the initial contact I was so happy and finally felt as if my wedding was coming together. She did such an amazing job with my makeup. She was right on time. She gave me the exact look I was going for. I'm definitely a brown girl and I'm always afraid colors won't match. She got my color perfect! I received so many compliments thank you so much Linda. My makeup lasted the entire night and I have extremely oily skin. Linda was even sweet enough to help me get my wedding dress on. She was so awesome and I'm sure she can make any bride their most beautiful.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 8
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 9
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 10
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 11
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 12

Naomi Rosario · Married on 02/14/2018

My beach wedding

I had my wedding down at the beach and i had gotten there late from my hair appointment and linda was standing by waiting for me to arrive! She did my make up our the back of my 4runner and she did my makeup so quickly and I was transformed into another woman! With everything that was going on she was so flexable and understanding! She was totaly ready to do make up even tho I was late and we didnt really have a place to do it at the beach and she was more then willing to do it out of the back of my car! I felt like a queen! She even did my eyelashes! I asked for a natural sparkle and that's just what I got! I had an amazing experience with linda and will definitely get her help next time I have a special event! I wish i could have her with me every morning to do my make up for me!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 13
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 14
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 15

Makeup Artistry by Linda FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• PO Box 5670 Kailua Kona, HI, 96745 See on map