PO Box 5670, Kailua Kona, HI 96745 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makeup Artistry by Linda

You are uniquely beautiful. Linda’s approach is to highlight your best features and stay true to your individual style. Trained by Chanel Cosmetics, Linda has worked as a freelance makeup artist since 2005. She specializes in hair and makeup for weddings, media & fashion, and formal events with an eye for creating looks that are stunning in person and in photographs. In 2019, she was awarded the Knot’s Best of Weddings in Hawaii.

You want your hair and makeup to stay put and look fresh, so you can relax and enjoy your special day. To create the most beautiful, comfortable, and long lasting look, Linda uses only the top products from trusted designer brands, like Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, and Marc Jacobs. For extra long wear, she offers Airbrush makeup services upon request. Whether you're looking for soft curls, an up-style, a natural bridal look, or a more glamorous style, Linda has the tools to help you and your bridal party achieve your vision and feel your best.

As a hair and makeup artist based on the Big Island since 2013, Linda is familiar with all the major resorts and hotels in West Hawaii. She has served destination wedding parties at the Sheraton, Four Seasons, Hilton, Marriott, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Fairmont Orchid, and dozens of other special locations around the island. On the day of your ceremony, she understands how important it is to be able to count on your hair and makeup artist. She is familiar with the different resort properties and knows exactly how long it takes to get from the parking lot to your door. If you are in need of an event photographer, coordinator, or florist, she can connect you with talented local professionals.

Do you have a look in mind for your wedding or special event?

Contact Linda to schedule your custom application.

Follow Makeup Artistry by Linda on

Makeup Artistry by Linda 6
Makeup Artistry by Linda 7

Laura Kim · Married on 03/09/2019

Linda is the best!

Linda is fantastic - she's warm, kind, funny, and amazing at what she does. As someone who was planning a wedding from afar, I appreciated how quick and responsive Linda was in our communications. On the day of, she listened to everything that I requested and offered great suggestions to create a look I was happy with. I don't wear makeup often so I always worry that I'll smudge something, but Linda's makeup stayed in place the entire evening. Other things to note: Linda went above and beyond on my wedding day by doing the hair and makeup of my cousin and fixing everyone's looks. And for those who don't have double eyelids, fear not - Linda did an amazing job with my eye makeup. If you're getting married in Hawaii I highly recommend you contact Linda!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sisi · Married on 06/16/2018

If you need a makeup artist and you happen to be on the big island of Hawaii look no further. Linda is the best makeup artist on the big island in every way. First off I had a very difficult time trying to find a makeup artist who was even reliable enough to respond in a decent amount of time. From the initial contact I was so happy and finally felt as if my wedding was coming together. She did such an amazing job with my makeup. She was right on time. She gave me the exact look I was going for. I'm definitely a brown girl and I'm always afraid colors won't match. She got my color perfect! I received so many compliments thank you so much Linda. My makeup lasted the entire night and I have extremely oily skin. Linda was even sweet enough to help me get my wedding dress on. She was so awesome and I'm sure she can make any bride their most beautiful.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Linda 12

Makeup Artistry by Linda FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• PO Box 5670 Kailua Kona, HI, 96745 See on map