Makeup Artistry by Amy Carr

Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Amy Carr

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy is outstanding, and I am so happy I went to her for my bridal makeup! She did makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother, and she was so great at walking me through everything she did. It was a hot June day for my wedding, and my makeup stayed in place all day and all night, through dancing, hugs & kisses, sweat, and tears! Amy uses the best makeup, and knows exactly how and when to use them. My makeup look turned out to be exactly was I was looking for, even though I wasn't sure what I wanted in the first place! Would definitely go to Amy again. Thanks Amy for helping to make the day so special!!!

Rebekah · Married on 05/04/2018

Amy truly made my day magical! She made me feel like a princess bride from the moment she walked in with her joyful smile and energy to the moment she said goodbye. She took my vision and went above and beyond my expectations. I have never felt so beautiful before. Whatever vision you have for your special event Amy Carr is the prefect and in my opinion only choice!

Secil · Married on 10/22/2017

Amy did my (bride), my sister in law, and mother in law’s makeup for our wedding at Mountain Top Inn (Vermont). She arrived at our house on time. She was very kind and professional. We all loved our makeup and got compliments during the wedding.

Makeup Artistry by Amy Carr FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 149.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6