175 Hwy 51 S, Batesville, MS 38606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Magnolia Rental & Sales

Magnolia Rental is more than a rental store. We are a team of event specialists who desire to make your event whether that be birthday, anniversary, or wedding day different from any other! We strive to bring new and fresh design to every project. We travel to find rare items like vintage china and specialty lighting that truly create memorable evenings!
We also have craftsman on hand to create unique, one of a kind accent pieces to your special day. Please allow us to help you cultivate your vision by stopping in our showrooms in Batesville and Oxford Mississippi, and remember we design to WOW!

Follow Magnolia Rental & Sales on

3 Reviews for Magnolia Rental & Sales

• Nikki

Nikki Pilmer · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great customer service

We went to the store in Oxford, they were super helpful and sending a quote ASAP

Sent on 08/25/2019

Meagen · Married on 05/24/2014

Carole was so great with me! She responds like lightning to email. She helped me pick out my rentals to help my theme. It's like she understood and wasn't forcing anything on me. The actual rentals were very nice. All the workers we dealt with were great.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5

Everything seemed to be going smoothly up until the day of set up. Set up was scheduled for 9am, I got there at 9:10am and no one was there. I called Magnolia and Carole said she would double check our contract and confirmed that the set up team was 20 min out from our Venue. 45 min later still no one in site, called magnolia again, a man answered saying Carole was out on a set up and didn't know anything about our event, I gave him my number and he said he would call back with info. about 15 min later he called back saying that their guy was 20 min out from our venue. Yall told me that an HOUR ago! Very stressed at this point he kept apologizing about the confusion and another hour later they finally showed up and took another 2 hours to set up the lights. The two guys they sent out kept asking us questions like they didn't know how or where exactly they were suppose to set up the lights. Thank god I had plenty of family and friends in town to overhaul on set up, because we were already starting out 2 hours behind schedule and couldn't set up on the floor until they were done using the man lift for the lights. The only stressful part of our wedding weekend, thankfully it all worked out.

Sent on 09/25/2015