Norman, OK 73071 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Magnolia Adam's Photography

Hi! My name is Michelle, but my photography business is Magnolia Adam’s Photography. I named my business after my babies, Magnolia and Adam. I married the most amazing man on the 4th of July. I never pictured myself getting in to photography, but after going through the most painful season of my life, Jesus turned photography into a beautiful redemptive blessing.

The best part about my job is the people I meet. Hands down, I love the stories I get to tell. Whether it’s a senior heading off to the adventure of a lifetime, or a bride breathless about to meet her groom. There’s a story there, and I love to tell it. The best compliment a client can give me is when they say the moment was captured exactly how they remember it.

I understand that you have many choices when it comes to wedding photographers, I certainly don’t envy you. However if you find that you’re picturing yourself in my images and are considering sending me an email, please do! And then let me treat you to coffee!

And if you’ve booked me, get ready to have fun.

I love to tell stories, I love to make people laugh.

I love to catch natural reactions.

Moments are my jam.

12 190038

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Magnolia Adam's Photography

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Michelle is absolutely wonderful. Not only is she a highly talented photographer, she's also kind, funny and understanding. We had our engagement session with her, she took my bridal portraits and she photographed our wedding. The photos are breathtaking. She has great ideas for different shots that are sweet without being cheesy. She is super calm and helped put me at ease on my wedding day and also keep everything on schedule - so important! She's also honest while she's shooting, which I think helps everyone get the most out of the photos. If you look awkward, she'll tell you - in a very nice way! I am so happy that Michelle was our photographer. Our photos turned out amazing and getting to know her through the process was a lot of fun!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2016

Michelle is the real deal. You are paying for high quality images you can count on no matter what. She will help you put together your wedding timeline as well to make sure you get the best lighting for your images. Even when our timeline changed a little bit on the day of, Michelle was flexible and made everything work smoothly to make sure all our pictures happened. Book her now!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Shae · Married on 06/03/2016

Michelle is absolutely wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I were totally sold after the first time we met her. She's passionate, genuine and we could tell she really wanted to capture us with authenticity and beauty. She was super generous to my fiancé and I and she's the kind of person you totally want to be friends with forever. Her film photography is incredible and her passion is contagious. We absolutely love her and would suggest her to anyone! Book her :)

Sent on 04/19/2016

Magnolia Adam's Photography Pricing

Magnolia Adam's Photography Price Rates

Magnolia Adam's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• The LL Studio
    The LL Studio Wedding Invitations

I have had many opportunities to work with Michelle - both in front of her camera and just watching her do her thing - and she always amazes me. Her eye for light, color and composition is unmatched, as is her ability to work with her subject(s) for the best results.

• Norman, 73071 See on map