Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Magnolia Adam's Photography

Hi! My name is Michelle, but my photography business is Magnolia Adam’s Photography. I named my business after my babies, Magnolia and Adam. I married the most amazing man on the 4th of July. I never pictured myself getting in to photography, but after going through the most painful season of my life, Jesus turned photography into a beautiful redemptive blessing.

The best part about my job is the people I meet. Hands down, I love the stories I get to tell. Whether it’s a senior heading off to the adventure of a lifetime, or a bride breathless about to meet her groom. There’s a story there, and I love to tell it. The best compliment a client can give me is when they say the moment was captured exactly how they remember it.

I understand that you have many choices when it comes to wedding photographers, I certainly don’t envy you. However if you find that you’re picturing yourself in my images and are considering sending me an email, please do! And then let me treat you to coffee!

And if you’ve booked me, get ready to have fun.

I love to tell stories, I love to make people laugh.

I love to catch natural reactions.

Moments are my jam.

Follow Magnolia Adam's Photography on

• Photography by Anne, Inc.
  • Holy City Wedding Photography

Videos 1 vídeo

40 Reviews for Magnolia Adam's Photography

Lauren Donaldson · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Magnolia Adams = all the heart eyes

I loved that she shot in film and digital. Michelle was amazing to work with and knew what she was doing. She helped us stay on time but not feel rushed. Her final product is stunning. So much so we also asked her to shoot a special anniversary photo shoot for us one year later. I felt like I gained a friend and not just a photographer. :)

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • schlglbgl

Danielle · Married on 10/26/2018

Best choice you will make planning your wedding!!

Michelle shot our wedding last fall (October 2018) in Oklahoma and we will continue to be grateful to her for decades to come! She was extremely helpful and professional, but also relaxed and calming throughout the process. On our wedding day, Michelle had a knack for making everyone feel at ease, helping her to capture beautiful, natural photographs that really show the love and joy we felt. She even had the guys comfortable and relaxed; and they all have a hard time hiding their expression once they’re over taking pictures! 🤣

Michelle was also incredibly quick capturing both our pre- and post-ceremony photos. She kept things rolling such that I was happily surprised when we were finished early and Bradley and I had time to stroll together before “lining up” to start the ceremony. Similarly, she managed to get three group photos of our huge extended families and beautiful sunset shots of us so quickly that we hardly missed any of the reception! And don’t mistake this efficiency for a lack of thoroughness. We have an almost overwhelming abundance of shots of every moment and detail.

The images themselves are wonderful. Michelle has an innate ability to translate emotions to photographs and capture the soul of a moment in a way that continues to impress me every time I look at our albums and prints.

I highly recommend Magnolia Adam’s Photography. You will neither regret Michelle’s presence on your wedding day, nor the service and end product you receive.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/20/2018

Magnolia Adams is without a doubt the best decision you can make

Hiring Michelle was the best decision I made about my wedding, besides deciding to marry my sweet husband. I knew I wanted Michelle to photograph my wedding long before my engagement even happened. I followed her on instagram for a few years and found myself obsessively checking her feed. Her images are timeless and beautiful, but most important she has a gift for capturing moments in a way that the smallest details are beautifully and artistically preserved making you feel the magic of your day. From the photos of the way the light shone through the trees or the portrait of my husband digging up our bottle of bourbon. Every time I look at my images they immediately bring me back to the sounds, the feel, even the smell of my wedding day. They transport me there instantly.
    Not only are the photos perfect but so is her professionalism and customer service. She has a way of immediately making you feel like her friend from the very first moment we met her. She worked with us on our budget and help to customize her package to create something that felt perfect for us. Michelle also brings an energy to your wedding day that is needed and vital. He sense of control and ability handled my rowdiest family & friends with grace and ease were amazing bu also the sense of comfort she creates is necessary for her to be able to silent observe and capture your most intimate moments. For our day that was our last dance. As everyone lined up for our getaway by husband and I stayed behind for one last intimate dance with just the two of us. It wasn't until I received my photos that I even realized Michelle had silently slipped in and captured that for us.

To this day the love and intimacy I feel in those photos and would hire Michelle all over again.

Sent on 09/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Magnolia Adam's Photography Pricing

Magnolia Adam's Photography Price Rates

Magnolia Adam's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4300.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The LL Studio Wedding Invitations

I have had many opportunities to work with Michelle - both in front of her camera and just watching her do her thing - and she always amazes me. Her eye for light, color and composition is unmatched, as is her ability to work with her subject(s) for the best results.

• Charleston, SC, 29407 See on map
    Location of (Magnolia Adam's Photography)