26 Reviews for Magnolia Adam's Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
26 Magnolia Adam's Photography Reviews

Michelle is absolutely wonderful. Not only is she a highly talented photographer, she's also kind, funny and understanding. We had our engagement session with her, she took my bridal portraits and she photographed our wedding. The photos are breathtaking. She has great ideas for different shots that are sweet without being cheesy. She is super calm and helped put me at ease on my wedding day and also keep everything on schedule - so important! She's also honest while she's shooting, which I think helps everyone get the most out of the photos. If you look awkward, she'll tell you - in a very nice way! I am so happy that Michelle was our photographer. Our photos turned out amazing and getting to know her through the process was a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is the real deal. You are paying for high quality images you can count on no matter what. She will help you put together your wedding timeline as well to make sure you get the best lighting for your images. Even when our timeline changed a little bit on the day of, Michelle was flexible and made everything work smoothly to make sure all our pictures happened. Book her now!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Michelle is absolutely wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I were totally sold after the first time we met her. She's passionate, genuine and we could tell she really wanted to capture us with authenticity and beauty. She was super generous to my fiancé and I and she's the kind of person you totally want to be friends with forever. Her film photography is incredible and her passion is contagious. We absolutely love her and would suggest her to anyone! Book her :)

Profile Picture Shae, 6/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Michelle is amazing to work with, from the moment you contact her until the day she sends you your amazing photos. My husband and I had such a great experience with her, she is so personable and caring. Michelle kept us laughing the entire day, we felt so comfortable in our pictures. She captured our day perfectly, we could not have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is not only an artist but wonderful to work with! Her creativity and keen eye for capturing special moments is priceless! She photographed my husband and I's wedding and did a wonderful job! She's a special friend and captured our wedding perfectly. She flew out from Norman and braved the snow and cold weather. Even though the weather wasn't how we wanted, she used it to make the pictures look magical. She pays attention to detail and takes pictures I'd never think to take but it makes it all the more special! She also had our photos done in a promptly manner! I'm so blessed she was a part of a special day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Michelle was AMAZING to work with. She put my husband and I at ease throughout our engagement photoshoot and all during our wedding. She is well worth the investment. If you're looking for someone who cares about details, beauty, and you - she's a great fit. I also loved that she specialized in natural light and film. (Did I mention she has a great sense of humor?!) :) - Caroline

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Michelle was an absolute joy to work with. From the moment we met at our very first meeting, I couldn't wait for our wedding to take place because I was so excited to work with her. She was extremely helpful leading up to the big day, and patiently answered every detailed question I asked. She told me she wanted to bring me sense of peace on my wedding day, and she did just that. There were special moments throughout my wedding day that she handled in such a way that made me feel so relaxed. Our wedding party made several comments about how fun she was to be around while taking our pictures. I am looking forward to the next event when I can ask Michelle to come take more pictures. She is not only a talented photographer, but also a caring, passionate friend to her clients!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photography was THE most important vendor for me to hire for my wedding. I was engaged for 1 1/2 years, so had plenty of time to search for vendors (and I teach science, research is second nature! lol). The way Michelle can capture the love and happiness of a couple, along with the beauty of the world around them is just amazing! Along with her impressive talents, Michelle's personality is also a blessing to be around. The stress that comes with wanting perfect engagement and wedding photos, and the awkwardness you feel when the camera is focused on you can be overwhelming but Michelle really makes you feel at ease which allows you to enjoy those fleeting moments! Michelle is also easy to contact, incredibly helpful in multiple aspects of the wedding planning process, and was one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. I would highly recommend hiring Magnolia Adam's Photography for all your pictures needs, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle with Magnolia Adam's has been so fun to work with. She's inventive, easy to talk to, (relatively) new to the business but learning SUPER fast and improving all the time (going from really good to great at the speed of light, y'all). She made family drama on wedding morning a breeze. Engagements, bridals, and wedding all went down without a hitch. And the photos are stunning. I'm so happy!

Profile Picture User4867922, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Michelle was an absolute treat! Each time we met with her, whether for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, or for the wedding day itself, she always took a personal interest in who we are as a couple and how she could express that in her photos. She poured herself into capturing so much more than just some really beautiful pictures--she captured the very essence of who we are with every creative shot. And you can tell she has so much fun doing it! Michelle is so much more than a great photographer. She is a constant encouragement and support, and I was so thankful to have her by my side on my wedding day because she made it so much more calm and joyful for me and my husband! Plus, the photographs themselves turned out stunningly. We will never tire of looking back through all of these beautiful memories Michelle captured for us!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am very happy with the work Magnolia Adams did for my wedding. Michele was fast and able to capture a variety of shots in the time we had her. The pictures all looked great and she even chose to stay later than the agreed ending time in order to capture some more shots of just the bride and the groom after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend this photographer to my friends.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING! The experience I had with Michelle Leach - Magnolia Adams Photography was more than I could have ever asked for. The very second my fiancé and I met with Michelle we knew she would be the person to photograph the most important day of our lives. She is sweet, genuine, caring, honest, devoted, professional, and hilarious!!! The pictures I have from my engagement session and wedding day are spectacular. Michelle captured every detail so perfectly. Looking through my wedding pictures for the first time was an experience I cannot describe in words. I had never seen the way people looked at me before. Seeing my parents look at their baby girl with such pride and joy.... and seeing my husbands face as I first walked down the isle to him. But ever more special that that I had never seen the way I looked at the people I love. Looking at my parents for their approval before I took those steps down the isle... looking at my sister with gratitude for all that she is to me... and looking at Brent as I walked down the isle to the beginning of our life together. Seeing the love and passion in my face when I look at him is so powerful!!!! I am so thankful I found Magnolia Adams Photography! I will definitely use Michelle for every special occasion in my life. I have recommended Michelle to every soon to be bride I know and I will continue to recommend her any chance I get! Seriously, the best experience EVER!!!!!

Profile Picture Mindi, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is AMAZING!! She was super fun to work with and did a fantastic job! I gave her some images from Pinterest that helped me try to vision what I wanted to capture at my wedding, and she went over and beyond what I had even envisioned for the day. I feel so lucky I was able to book her!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is a beautiful lady, who adores to photograph life's greatest moments. If you are looking for someone to do an amazing and inspirational job on your photos, she is the one for this job. She is so helpful and flexible. She is passionate about her job and it radiates through all the photos that she captures. She is also highly motivated and has become quite the success in a very short period. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any wedding and engagement photos that you want to have.

Profile Picture User4598666, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

This girl has the best eye for quality!!! She knows what she was gifted to do and we're so blessed she chose to do it!! Love her personality and style and would choose her again everytime!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is fantastic. No way around that! She traveled for my wedding and was so super easy to work with! She let me talk my ideas thru her and gave me great ideas and feedback through the whole process. Such a sweetie! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lacy, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My main reason for choosing Magnolia Adams Photography was the style...I love the candid photos that actually capture the emotion and joy of the day. Posed pictures is always an option, but I appreciate and find those that are unexpected to be the most sentimental.

I would only repeat my wedding day for one reason: because it was so wonderful. Now, two months later, I am choosing photos to give to my new family, and am so pleased with each of Michelle's photos. She was incredibly easy to work with, responsive, quick to shoot my engagement and bridals (as I only had a 7 wk engagement, this was a rush). My husband absolutely despises taking photos, has for years, but he left pleased and more relaxed than I ever expected. We will be using her for our family photos in the future (as demanded by the husband).

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is INCREDIBLE! So fun and easy to work with. She is so insanely talented and it is evident that she loves whats she does! I highly recommend Magnolia Adam's Photography!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for incredible photos combined with top notch service- look no further! I used Magnolia Adams for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. I have since referred my friends in OKC, Tulsa and Dallas to call Michelle. Each step in the process from pre-planning, to first look, to reception and goodbye was handled with lovely details and much care. The best part? I asked a stranger to take photographs at our wedding and walked away with a friend.

Profile Picture Kacie, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is so passionate about her job and very easy to work with. Our wedding day ran smoothly and stress free. Her work is incredible. Every photo was beautiful. She is very talented. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4434114, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Magnolia Adams Photography. She is very professional, very creative and has a lot to offer within the photography business! She will customize and work with you until you get exactly what you're looking for. We instantly recommend her to all of our friends looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Magnolia Adam's Photography is everything you could ask for when it comes to photography, and having Michelle shoot our wedding was seriously wonderful. She is passionate about photography, has FUN with it, and cares about her clients. She has a beautiful and personal style and works hard to capture the personality, uniqueness, and joy of the people she shoots. On top of all that she's just a lovely person to be around :).

Profile Picture Amber Dawn, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

No matter if you have a small dainty wedding or a large extravagant celebration, Magnolia Adam's knows how to capture every moment you want to remember for the rest of your life! I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding or engagement pictures. Michelle, the photographer knows how to make people laugh, relax and take pictures of all the little details.

Other reasons why Magnolia Adam's Photography is right for you, she listens! One day we got together at a local coffee shop to talk about if I wanted a first look, what pictures would be captured, and if I had any particular shots I wanted. I pulled up my Pinterest board and showed her a few ideas I had. She was happy to add those ideas to the shot list which now I have those lovely pictures from my wedding! I also remember she told me "I want to take lots of beautiful photos for you to hang in your house" I loved hearing her say this, because I knew that she cared about their importance and about making me happy.

On the wedding day I was nervous because we were not running on the time schedule I had planned, but Michelle so generously told me it was no problem and we would get all the pictures we want without crunching the time. I could not have felt more relieved throughout the rest of the day with her confidence as a photographer and her second photographer capturing other side details.

Magnolia Adam's is also very efficient and fast! It was maybe one week after the wedding that I had all my photos from her. She had a package with a USB which contained all the photos, a few prints of her favorite photos, and a sweet card from her.

I can tell you that hiring Magnolia Adam's Photography was the best decision of my wedding -except for the decision of my groom ;) She was always there to help and capture every moment whether it be our big kiss or me holding my niece. You wont regret it either!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle was wonderful! She did a fantastic job and the photos are beautiful. I could not have asked for anything better. She went out of her way to capture the best moments. She was friendly, prompt, and always available to ask questions. I would definitely use her again :)

Profile Picture User4299495, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is kind, fun and very passionate about what she does! She makes shoots feel effortless, which is perfect for nervous brides. She took her time, worked hard, and delivered a beautiful end product!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/6/14, 1 Review