Magnificent Flatirons (Boulder, CO) Weddings with Rev. Maria Dancing Heart

Longmont, CO View map

Congratulations on your decision to get married!

I am Rev. Maria Dancing Heart Hoaglund. Having served as a United Church of Christ parish minister for 10 years and a spiritual and bereavement counselor for over 15 years, I have developed a very open, universal perspective. I was born in Tokyo and spent many years growing up in Japan, so I am bi-cutural and bi-lingual. I have a flexible style, and I enjoy helping couples create a ceremony that represents who they are and suits them well.

It is a great joy to be part of a couple’s wedding day; and I would honored to be asked to help create your special day. To set up a first meeting and to make sure we’re a good fit, to check on availability, or for more information: Call or email me at (928) 284-4192, (425) 367-9788, or Dancingheart22@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon. May God bless you richly during this exciting time in your lives!

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$252.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$303.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$88.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baha'i Faith
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.
    Kristina Married on 08/03/2003
    Working with Maria was easy. She was very relaxed and comfortable to be around. She was very accepting of us and our beliefs, and had many ideas to help make our ceremony perfect for us. We weren't really sure at first what we wanted, but with Maria's guidance, we had the wedding ceremony of our dreams. It was an all around great experience, and I would highly recommend Maria to any bride and groom!

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Wedding Musicians

Maria - Dancing Heart - Hoaglund is a wise and wonderful woman who will enhance your wedding ceremony with great depth, beauty, and spirituality. Having grown up in Japan, she has a desire to do bi-cultural and inter-faith weddings in particular. Weddings with a spiritual focus (as opposed to religious) are her forte. She has a very flexible and "open" style -- and lets the couple take the lead in planning their wedding service, if they so desire.

The Healing Space, 519 Main St. Longmont, 80501
7203404361
425-367-9788

Mon. - Fri., 9AM - 5PM; Saturdays, Noon - 4PM, and other times as necessary.
Location of (Magnificent Flatirons (Boulder, CO) Weddings with Rev. Maria Dancing Heart)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding