Maggie Spivey Productions

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Maggie Spivey, based out of Fredericksburg, Virginia, creates memorable wedding films for couples who want every moment captured. Maggie is an experienced filmmaker who strives to convey her clients' love stories through her lens. From countryside elopements to downtown banquets, she will be there to make sure that very fine detail is captured and remembered for a lifetime. Using a blend of classic and documentary approaches, Maggie can produce wedding films that feature every candid and crucial scene.

All services at Maggie Spivey Productions can begin with a consultation. From here, you may have Maggie create a custom package built around your requirements. Some of her options include full-feature films, highlight videos, raw footage, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • W
    Wendy Married on 11/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maggie Spivey is the best!

Maggie is an INCREDIBLE videographer. My daughter-in-law was reluctant to include videography during the wedding, but she let me know it was fantastic having the short video and raw footage. She said she can't stop watching it!! Maggie is so communicative, responsible, and creative. We got the video so quickly after the wedding! She is easy to work with, and worked really well with the photographer, too. I feel so lucky that our paths crossed and that she was available to be our videographer. Hi highly recommend Maggie. You will NOT be disappointed.

Maggie Spivey Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Wendy! It was a pleasure to share such a meaningful day with you and your family & be able to capture such special moments. I wish you all nothing but the best!
    Samantha Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So lucky to have found Maggie!

Maggie was a total gem! I was not sure I wanted videography for my wedding but I found Maggie and realized that videography was important to me for my wedding day. I'm so thankful for Maggie! She captured all of the special moments and included them in my videos and made sure to include everyone from family, friends, bridal party, and the special details. She made videos that I will cherish for ever and ever! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and I didn't feel like I was being filmed! Maggie produces incredible work and is a great videographer!
  • Kirstyn
    Kirstyn C. Married on 09/17/2022

A Joy To Work With!

Maggie was such a joy to work with! She is absolutely wonderful at communicating and such a great soul to have around, especially on your wedding day! She also worked well with our photographer and her second shooter, which was wonderful! Maggie is wonderful in her work but also as a lovely human being! Hire her!

She’s extremely affordable and produces AMAZING quality work! Maggie also got us our wedding video back in AMAZING time.

She put together the perfect video that captured our amazing day. One of my bridesmaids was unable to actually attend due to having a baby a week before our wedding and she said the video put her right there and gave her a chance to enjoy the day even though she wasn’t there!

It’s really great to also have all the raw footage from the day! Definitely get to see some moments I didn’t see that day.

Thank you a million times Maggie! We are eternally grateful for your work and having you at our wedding!

Maggie Spivey Productions's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you Kirstyn! So happy our paths crossed & I got to be a part of your big day. Wishing you all the best in marriage and in life! ❤️❤️
  • illustration stars

Team

Maggie Spivey
Maggie Spivey
Owner

Hello, I’m Maggie! I’m an experienced videographer who knows the importance of capturing a big moment. I have two dogs, Griffey & Georgia who are my best friends! I’m a former college athlete (go Hokies!) and love spending my free time outside. I would be honored to work with you to capture your day.

4910 Allertow Road Stafford, VA, 22407
Location of (Maggie Spivey Productions)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding