72 Park Avenue 2nd floor, Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Maggie McGill Photography

I Love Photography. I love what I do, period. I firmly believe in just a few things... Cherish your family. Be swept away when you've found love. Take pride in your work. If you have friends who make you laugh, spend lots of time with them. Take time to play. Take as many chances as you can, and learn from the mistakes you'll make along the way. I love being able to be a part of anything that involves celebration and LOVE...you'll learn this about me, I wear my heart on my sleeve. I love my husband (who is also my BFF) Mike, and we ADORE our beautiful girl Emma, she is our world. I love Chocolate Cake, especially when it's home made!

Follow Maggie McGill Photography on

53 Reviews for Maggie McGill Photography

Gabrielle · Married on 11/17/2017

Maggie and Rhiannon were so much fun to work with! They kept us laughing and comfortable, and were flies on the wall when they wanted to be. We just got our link to the photos a couple of days ago and we are OBSESSING over them! They are so beautiful, professional, and artful. My husband was telling me how he felt a little awkward posing at one point during his solo shoot, and Maggie sensed that, so she showed him her camera so he could see how AMAZING he looked. He felt pretty confident after that.
    They really know what they are doing, and I will definitely be contacting Maggie for future events!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Alana · Married on 09/24/2016

I have had the pleasure of working with Maggie and her team over the entire course of my engagement and wedding. She was my photographer for my engagement party, engagement couple session, bridal shower, and of course my wedding day. Her and her team are so down to earth and easy going that they made the whole process a ton of fun. My husband and I are not the most outgoing people, definitely don't enjoy being the center of attention, and my husband is never to thrilled to have his picture taken but from the moment Maggie met us she understood that. She made both of feel so comfortable during all our of photography sessions and honestly each session only made me look forward to working with her on our wedding day even more.

Her team is so easy going to work with both in person and over e-mails. Any questions/concerns I ever had were promptly addressed. All the meetings I had before the wedding were never rushed and Maggie always listened to everything I had to say. She welcomed all of my ideas and even brought the example wedding photos I had sent her on my wedding day to make sure she got the shots I loved most. The quality of her pictures are amazing!! Maggie and her team have an amazing eye for catching candids also. I have so many pictures over the last year and a half that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Not only was she top notch for her photography, but I also bought save the dates and thank you cards (for the engagement party and wedding) from her. The quality of the cards were beautiful and everyone I sent them to absolutely loved them. I've also have several books she has made for me as well and all of them are perfect. My "brag book" is to die for!

All in all, my big day would not have been what it was without the help of Maggie and her team. She captured so many amazing memories for my husband and I to cherish. I couldn't imagine using anyone but her!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2015

From the moment we met with Maggie we knew she was going to be our first and last appointment. She made us feel so comfortable knowing she was listening to exactly what we wanted. I cannot even explain how much fun we had with Maggie, Barb & Rhiannon the day of the wedding, they are absolutely hysterical. Even with a bridal party of 25 they made everything go beyond smooth! Once we received our pictures we were speechless. They had captured EVERY SINGLE moment. I can’t even look at then without crying, all the pictures show so much emotion. We chose not to have a videographer and we have not one regret with all the pictures that were taken. We are in the process of getting our album done and I have absolutely no doubt it is going to come out amazing just as our Brag Book and our Thank You cards! Maggie, Barb & Rhiannon are the best and we cannot thank them enough & recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/14/2016