101 West Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Magdalena Studios

I want to capture personalities, dynamic, and real moments. I want to tell raw, genuine and unique stories not just of weddings, but of relationships and lives.

The real moments mean everything to me. I'm passionate about capturing authentic moments and the love and closeness that is unique and different for every couple I get to meet. I'm not into stiff poses or anything generic because I like see past all that to capture the real you. Real life is what intrigues me. I want to listen to your stories and reveal them with my camera. Connection and trust as well as an intentional aesthetic will lead to powerful and true images so your story can be relived through them for years to come. I love working with couples that value photography and trust my creative process!

We are located near New York City and available worldwide.

Follow Magdalena Studios on

Magdalena Studios 6
Magdalena Studios 7

Rachel Lesage · Married on 10/07/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Magi and Scott was the best decision we made for our wedding day! We had the pleasure of working with Magi from the beginning when she photographed our engagement shoot. We knew we wanted to work with Magi from the start because of her work, her attention to detail, and the way she captures everything so naturally and so beautifully. The photos from our engagement session exceeded our expectations, so we knew that going with Magi would only make our big day even better! Magi is a true professional and very communicative throughout the entire wedding process, which was a huge help (seriously!), and she was also extremely accommodating to all of our needs. During our wedding day, Magi and Scott made us feel so comfortable and relaxed behind the camera and they truly listened to what was most important to us. When we received our wedding photos back we were left speechless at how stunning each and every picture came out! Every photo was breathtaking and told the story of our wedding, from start to finish, flawlessly! We are still in awe of their magical work, it truly is an art and they are oh so wonderful at it!! We are so LUCKY and GRATEFUL that we will have these perfect, treasured photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, thank you a million times, we could not be happier!!! BEST DECISION AND BEST DAY EVER!!! THANK YOU!

Jeremy Boyd · Married on 09/23/2018

The Best Photographers in the Business!

We cannot express how amazing of a job Magi's team did at capturing our wedding! Our pictures are absolutely stunning. the captured every essence of our wedding. We love every single picture they took. Despite not having the best of weather Magi and Scott did a fantastic job taking our outdoor pictures. We will cherish every moment they captured for a lifetime. We cannot thank Magdalena Studios enough for their amazing attention to detail and making it such an easy process for us (I am not a picture person, but they made it super fun and easy for me and made it look like I can actually take a picture!) Magdalena studios is definitely the best option for any and all momentous occasions!

Emily Krzykwa · Married on 09/08/2018

Best in the Business!!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Magi and her team at Magdalena Studios to shoot our wedding! From the very beginning, Magi was extremely helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner throughout the planning process. Her professionalism and organization truly shines through her wonderfully run photography business. We had the associate team shoot our wedding, and they were fantastic. Megan and Liz, thank you for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. We could not have imagined working with anyone else. The photos are memories we will treasure forever!

Magdalena Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• 101 West Ave Ocean City, 08226 See on map
    609 736 0343 (Phone number)