101 West Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Magdalena Studios

I want to capture personalities, dynamic, and real moments. I want to tell raw, genuine and unique stories not just of weddings, but of relationships and lives.

The real moments mean everything to me. I'm passionate about capturing authentic moments and the love and closeness that is unique and different for every couple I get to meet. I'm not into stiff poses or anything generic because I like see past all that to capture the real you. Real life is what intrigues me. I want to listen to your stories and reveal them with my camera. Connection and trust as well as an intentional aesthetic will lead to powerful and true images so your story can be relived through them for years to come. I love working with couples that value photography and trust my creative process!

We are located near New York City and available worldwide.

Follow Magdalena Studios on

Magdalena Studios 5
Magdalena Studios 6
Magdalena Studios 7

Holly Lesser · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Magdalena Studios will exceed your expectations!

We are so unbelievably happy we chose Magdalena Studios to be our photographers for our wedding day! Magi and her team made the whole process so incredibly easy from the start!! The entire planning process was so organized and I loved how they were always there to answer any question I had along they way, some not even related to photography!! Magdalena's blogs and tips were SO helpful every step of the way. I enjoyed Magi's company with a coffee date before the big day and was absolutely impressed with Magi and Scott on our wedding day!! They were an amazing team who made us feel so special and comfortable! They were extremely organized, friendly, and assertive to get everyone where they needed to be to stay on schedule! The day we received our photographs back was a very close second behind our actual wedding day. Our photographs turned out even more beautiful than we ever thought possible! The beauty of these pictures and the ease and thoughtfulness of Magi and Scott made it SO worth every penny! Magdalena Studios is fantastic!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Magdalena Studios 12
  • Brenna

Brenna Glanville · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect!

PERFECTION!!! Working with Maggie and her team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When you are planning your wedding, you don't realize how much time of your wedding day you will spend with your photographer. I spent more time with Maggie than I did with any other person. It was amazing to have someone who puts you at ease, deals with the curveballs of the day and advocates for your needs. It was a real joy to spend the day with Maggie and Scott. The final photos were absolutely GORGEOUS. They are natural and yet magazine worthy at the same time. We have beautiful portraits and candid moments. I can't recommend Maggie highly enough. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/29/2019

My Go To Photographer FOREVER

The absolute best!!!!!!! you should 100% choose Magdalena Studios for your wedding. I never even considered another photographer once I found Magi. Her website and social media are breath-taking! You can see all her work - and it never disappoints! She was a dream to work with from the moment we hired. The first call was so wonderful with Magi's sincere interest in getting to know us as a couple. We were able to make payments over the course of the year leading up to the wedding - which was amazing! She was also there when needed with all the answers! We then used her Associate team - who did not disappoint! They called and we talked through all the details and everything I wanted for the big day. On the big day, I cannot speak to how wonderful the team was! They truly made me feel SO at ease! I did not even think twice about the photos or how everything was with Magi's team as they knew what they were doing and were fabulous all around! Ashley & Casey was SO wonderful!!!! They were flexible in my needs and open to me asking for certain photos. Right after the ceremony it poured and they were willing to head out to the rain. We grabbed umbrellas and took photos I dreamed of! Then after dinner the team was flexible in heading back out when the rain stopped to get a few more shots. We got the photos a month or so after and I am IN LOVE!!!!!!! They came out better than I ever imagined!!!! Truly breath-taking. I have never been more in love with photos of my family, friends, and myself! It was magic! I cant wait to share them with everyone for years to come!!!!!! Your wedding goes by SO fast, but the photos last FOREVER. Trust a team like Magdalena Studios! Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2019

• 101 West Ave Ocean City, 08226 See on map
    609 736 0343 (Phone number)