Magdalena Studios Reviews

Magdalena Studios 5
Magdalena Studios 6
Magdalena Studios 7

Holly Lesser · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Magdalena Studios will exceed your expectations!

We are so unbelievably happy we chose Magdalena Studios to be our photographers for our wedding day! Magi and her team made the whole process so incredibly easy from the start!! The entire planning process was so organized and I loved how they were always there to answer any question I had along they way, some not even related to photography!! Magdalena's blogs and tips were SO helpful every step of the way. I enjoyed Magi's company with a coffee date before the big day and was absolutely impressed with Magi and Scott on our wedding day!! They were an amazing team who made us feel so special and comfortable! They were extremely organized, friendly, and assertive to get everyone where they needed to be to stay on schedule! The day we received our photographs back was a very close second behind our actual wedding day. Our photographs turned out even more beautiful than we ever thought possible! The beauty of these pictures and the ease and thoughtfulness of Magi and Scott made it SO worth every penny! Magdalena Studios is fantastic!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Magdalena Studios 12
  • Brenna

Brenna Glanville · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect!

PERFECTION!!! Working with Maggie and her team was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When you are planning your wedding, you don't realize how much time of your wedding day you will spend with your photographer. I spent more time with Maggie than I did with any other person. It was amazing to have someone who puts you at ease, deals with the curveballs of the day and advocates for your needs. It was a real joy to spend the day with Maggie and Scott. The final photos were absolutely GORGEOUS. They are natural and yet magazine worthy at the same time. We have beautiful portraits and candid moments. I can't recommend Maggie highly enough. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2019

Megan and Casey!

Megan and Casey were amazing! Our pictures are stunning and we could not have asked for two better people to help make our day perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/29/2019

My Go To Photographer FOREVER

The absolute best!!!!!!! you should 100% choose Magdalena Studios for your wedding. I never even considered another photographer once I found Magi. Her website and social media are breath-taking! You can see all her work - and it never disappoints! She was a dream to work with from the moment we hired. The first call was so wonderful with Magi's sincere interest in getting to know us as a couple. We were able to make payments over the course of the year leading up to the wedding - which was amazing! She was also there when needed with all the answers! We then used her Associate team - who did not disappoint! They called and we talked through all the details and everything I wanted for the big day. On the big day, I cannot speak to how wonderful the team was! They truly made me feel SO at ease! I did not even think twice about the photos or how everything was with Magi's team as they knew what they were doing and were fabulous all around! Ashley & Casey was SO wonderful!!!! They were flexible in my needs and open to me asking for certain photos. Right after the ceremony it poured and they were willing to head out to the rain. We grabbed umbrellas and took photos I dreamed of! Then after dinner the team was flexible in heading back out when the rain stopped to get a few more shots. We got the photos a month or so after and I am IN LOVE!!!!!!! They came out better than I ever imagined!!!! Truly breath-taking. I have never been more in love with photos of my family, friends, and myself! It was magic! I cant wait to share them with everyone for years to come!!!!!! Your wedding goes by SO fast, but the photos last FOREVER. Trust a team like Magdalena Studios! Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Hiring Magdalena Studios will be the best decision you make when it comes to Wedding Prep!!

Absolute DREAM TEAM! If you are a bride to be and are looking for your perfect wedding photography team, do yourself a favor and hire Magdalena Studios. Not only is Magdalena the kindest person, she is truly knowledgable and puts you at ease throughout the entire process.

From the start, we knew we were in good hands when we had multiple meetings via phone or cute coffee shop dates, where Magdalena took the time to get to know my husband and I. She even sent us a cute package when we reached a milestone containing thoughtful gifts.

On our wedding day, Magdalena and her husband Scott went the extra mile to say the least when our ceremony was rained out. She sprang into action, completely re-staging our ceremony indoors, warding off prying family members when it was time for my husband and I to get some pictures together, and even became a seamstress when my dress ripped- she LITERALLY sewed my dress on my body! Our pictures are everything we hoped for and we can't thank Magdalena enough for playing such an important role in our special day! (:

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Vogel · Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you, Magdalena Studios!

Do yourself a huge favor and choose Magdalena Studios as your wedding photographer!! For me, I didn’t even consider anyone else because I was sold by Magi and her website and social media from the start. I don’t even know where to begin about how amazing and professional Magi (and her soon-to-be husband, Scott) were to work with throughout our entire wedding process (starting at least a year in advance). Magi showed sincere interest in getting to know my now-husband and I as a couple via phone calls since we don’t live all that close to South Jersey. Her online booking system was so user friendly, and her communication from the start made everything much less stressful for us.

The process continued into our engagement session which took place at a South Jersey sunflower farm. I was really nervous about the photoshoot, not only for me, but also for Casey who does not enjoy taking photos! 🙈 Magi made us both feel so unbelievably comfortable and natural. She also had so many creative cues to make us relax. We received the photos not long after and we were absolutely AMAZED with how they came out!

Heading into our wedding with a zillion other stressful weights on our shoulders, Magi helped us create our timeline about a month before our date. She has the day down to a science. She knew exactly how the day should be planned out, and we followed that timeline and the whole entire day up until we were done with portraits. We were able to get all the shots we wanted despite not doing a first look. She was also amazing when it came to coordinating the list of family portraits - we had a pretty long list of group photos and she helped manage the list in the most efficient way possible and the process went very quickly.

On our wedding day, not only were both Magi and Scott so professional and organized, they were FUN!! We had a great time laughing and talking before our ceremony, and I know Casey felt the same when Scott was shooting with the guys. It almost felt like we had some more friends attending our wedding who just happened to be capturing every moment!

We are so thankful for everything Magi and Scott have done for us and we absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding photos! Your wedding will last one night, but the photos will last forever, and Magdalena Studios did amazing job every step of the way. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding worries gone!

Magi was amazing! Right from the beginning she was there to feel our our style and help us with any questions during the planning process. She and Scott came in and made everyone feel so comfortable all the while getting great shots of the wedding party and the guests. I couldn't have asked for a better photography team during our wedding. We lucked out@

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Magdalena Studios 13
    Magdalena Studios 14
  • Karen

Karen Reichgott · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photographers

We are so thankful we booked Magi and Scott as the photographers for our wedding! Not only are they extremely professional, they are incredibly talented. They captured our best candid and formal photos, making them look even more amazing than we had anticipated. Everything was seamless from start to finish, including prompt responses to all questions and super useful blog posts to guide couples throughout the wedding planning process. They also took the time to get to know us on a personal level—through our engagement photo session and our regular phone calls—making us feel so comfortable in front of their cameras and tons of people (which was not an easy feat!), such that our photos captured our most natural selves. We highly recommend choosing Magdalena Studios, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Gia

Gia Caiazza · Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Ever Destination Wedding Photographers!

We chose to use Magdelena Studios as our destination wedding photographers based on the beautiful, light, airy, and romantic pictures we had seen of other couples and other weddings on their website and social media pages, not to mention because of the raving reviews we heard from friends and read online. I actually based our wedding date on Magi's availability; she was the first vendor that we booked! Magi and Scott went above and beyond just photographing our wedding. They traveled all the way to Jamaica, met with us and explored the resort the day before, helped us in establishing a wedding day timeline, assisted with last minute details, worked closely with resort staff, and ensured that the day ran smoothly despite a tropical rainstorm that rolled in an hour before the ceremony! Both Magi and Scott were extremely professional, organized, and easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable during photoshoots (and even made them fun!), managed all group photos with ease, and found creative backdrops and lighting to capture all of the best moments from our wedding day. I am so grateful we chose Magdalena Studios and am so pleased with the beautiful wedding photos we received- we will cherish them for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Magdalena Studios 27
    Magdalena Studios 28

Rachel Lesage · Married on 10/07/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Magi and Scott was the best decision we made for our wedding day! We had the pleasure of working with Magi from the beginning when she photographed our engagement shoot. We knew we wanted to work with Magi from the start because of her work, her attention to detail, and the way she captures everything so naturally and so beautifully. The photos from our engagement session exceeded our expectations, so we knew that going with Magi would only make our big day even better! Magi is a true professional and very communicative throughout the entire wedding process, which was a huge help (seriously!), and she was also extremely accommodating to all of our needs. During our wedding day, Magi and Scott made us feel so comfortable and relaxed behind the camera and they truly listened to what was most important to us. When we received our wedding photos back we were left speechless at how stunning each and every picture came out! Every photo was breathtaking and told the story of our wedding, from start to finish, flawlessly! We are still in awe of their magical work, it truly is an art and they are oh so wonderful at it!! We are so LUCKY and GRATEFUL that we will have these perfect, treasured photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, thank you a million times, we could not be happier!!! BEST DECISION AND BEST DAY EVER!!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jeremy Boyd · Married on 09/23/2018

The Best Photographers in the Business!

We cannot express how amazing of a job Magi's team did at capturing our wedding! Our pictures are absolutely stunning. the captured every essence of our wedding. We love every single picture they took. Despite not having the best of weather Magi and Scott did a fantastic job taking our outdoor pictures. We will cherish every moment they captured for a lifetime. We cannot thank Magdalena Studios enough for their amazing attention to detail and making it such an easy process for us (I am not a picture person, but they made it super fun and easy for me and made it look like I can actually take a picture!) Magdalena studios is definitely the best option for any and all momentous occasions!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Emily Krzykwa · Married on 09/08/2018

Best in the Business!!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Magi and her team at Magdalena Studios to shoot our wedding! From the very beginning, Magi was extremely helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner throughout the planning process. Her professionalism and organization truly shines through her wonderfully run photography business. We had the associate team shoot our wedding, and they were fantastic. Megan and Liz, thank you for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. We could not have imagined working with anyone else. The photos are memories we will treasure forever!

Sent on 11/27/2018

shayna · Married on 09/07/2018

Magical and Amazing

I don't even know where to start... Magi and her team were beyond amazing! I am from PA, but our wedding was in Cape May, NJ. As I began wedding planning, photography was my #1 priority. I researched and browsed many photographers from PA to NJ and once I came across Magi's page, I knew right away I had to have her. I just fell in love with her natural light photography. It was so whimsical and romantic! She was so accommodating and thorough regarding every detail of the wedding process (package options, engagement session, wedding day timelines, finish products, etc), which was extremely helpful for a bride to be. She also helped provide suggestions for other aspects of wedding planning. Magi is quick with her responses and always made me and my husband feel at ease with any concern or last minute worry! She made both of us feel so comfortable every step of the way. Our wedding was in September 2018 and we cant begin to describe the love we have for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! They are everything we could have imagined and more. Every time we look at them, we can't help but smile because we are taken straight back to the most magical day of our lives! You wont regret booking her for your wedding! Magi, we cant thank you enough for being so kind, professional, patient, thoughtful, and providing us with such beautiful photos we will have forever! We cant wait to have another reason to get photos done :) You are the BEST!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Magi and Scott are the absolute BEST at what they do. We took engagement photos with Magi about a year before our wedding, and then Magi and Scott photographed our wedding. Both the engagement photos and the wedding photos were gorgeous! We can't thank them enough for capturing our day so perfectly. Magi is extremely easy to work with, is very responsive and made everything super simple. Magi makes you feel at ease when she is taking your picture and tells you exactly how to pose. Magi returned our photos quickly, and we haven't stopped looking at them since. I recommend Magi to anyone who is getting married! We are so happy with our photos and the entire experience Magi provided us.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Rachael · Married on 04/07/2018

Amidst all the chaos and craziness that goes into planning a wedding, Magi and her team were our rock. They were reliable and helpful whenever we needed them or had questions about anything. If you are looking for a true professional to capture your wedding or event, look no further than Magi. She will take good care of you and make sure you can remember it forever. We highly recommend her and will definitely use her services again in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Erica · Married on 02/03/2018

It’s hard to find the exact words to describe just how amazing Magi is. Even before we got engaged my fiancé and I knew we wanted Magi to be our wedding photographer--She actually shot our surprise engagement AND wedding! Once we got engaged we met with Magi and she was available for our destination wedding—which was a HUGE plus! In planning a destination wedding we knew we would need to leave a lot up to the days before the wedding and meeting a photographer for the first time was not one of them! We knew we wanted someone that really knew my fiancé and I to be able to truly capture our personalities! She was also easily one of the best vendors to work with when wedding planning. Her site is super user friendly and provides you with tips and tricks for wedding planning and the wedding day. You also get automated reminders for payments which takes one more thing off the bride’s long to-do list! Magi’s photography skills are phenomenal! She is able to capture the true emotions felt at that exact moment in her pictures. Her and her adorable fiancé Scott photographed our wedding and they work seamlessly together! Scott took pictures of the guys getting ready and Magi was with us girls. I felt so comfortable with Magi and Scott—something you want when you have someone photographing one of the most important days of your life! Magi asked us what specific moments we wanted captured (i.e. first look with my brother, the wish lantern release for my dad etc) and made sure these were all done perfectly for us to always remember.
    Besides her amazing skills (which are reason enough to hire her!) is the fact that Magi is one of the sweetest humans I have ever met. Just months before our wedding my father passed away unexpectedly and our wedding venue needed to be changed to a new country due to a hurricane. Magi was so compassionate and thoughtful during this trying time, she exceeded any and all expectations as a photographer and friend!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Angela · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I got married on October 20, 2017 at Running Deer Golf Club. We hired Magi as our photographer. Her and Scott were amazing. We both felt very comfortable around them while they were capturing our big day! When I first contacted Magi, she was very quick to get back to me. We set up at face time session and she answered any questions we had! Their work is beautiful. They captured moments that you do not realize are happening. She was extremely efficient and quick with getting our online photo gallery to us. During the wedding planning, she sent us a date night package. I thought it was the cutest thing in the world. If you want your big day captured by someone with true talent, MK Captures is the way to go !

Sent on 11/29/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Magi is an absolutely wonderful photographer! I cannot say enough great things about her!! As soon as I got engaged, I knew I had to book her!! When I first contacted Magi about doing my wedding photos, she was so quick to respond and incredibly helpful will all of the questions I had! I then booked her to do our engagement photos and she was accommodating and flexible when choosing a date and location that really worked for us. The engagement photos came out SOOO beautiful, and I knew then that I definitely made the right choice in having her shoot our big day!! Throughout our entire year of our engagement leading up to our wedding, Magi was SO helpful, organized and kept in touch with me the entire time. It was so nice to have a photographer that was so involved and trustworthy! On our wedding day, Magi was right on schedule and made us feel so relaxed the entire day! We were able to really be fully present in the moment and not have to worry about anything else but each other! Magi captured all the special moments between my husband and I and our family and friends. Our photos came back absolutely beautiful, better than I could ever have imagined! We will cherish these photos for years to come. My only complaint is that she gave us way too many amazing photos to choose from I don’t know which ones to hang in my house!!!! Not only is Magi unbelievably talented, but she truly is a beautiful person inside and out. I HIGHLY recommend her and her associate team! They do an amazing job and will not disappoint. We plan on using Magi for our photos for years to come!!! Thank you Magi for such a great experience!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2017

OUR WEDDING WAS MAGAZINE-WORTHY! No, not because my husband and I are models, or because we had a million dollar wedding. It's because of the exquisite photos Magi shot on our best day ever. Magi has the admirable ability to see the beauty in all of the nooks and crannys in any venue or space and capture it in a way that makes that place and the person in it, special. She re-imagines the typical bridal party group photos, accessory details shots, and portraits which made our photos feel so unique. Our wedding feels so different from every other wedding I have seen photos of online or in an album. I believe that is because Magi did not just show up to shoot a couple – she arrived excited to shoot a couple she learned about through the booking process and engagement shoot and poured herself into capturing authentic moments between us as a couple, and us with our beloved friends and family.

Beyond loving Magi’s style of photography, she is an incredible business woman. I thoroughly enjoyed being a client of hers as she sent thoughtful gifts leading up to the wedding. She mailed a special “Bride to Be” kit with nail polish and a coffee gift card, and even went above and beyond to send me a bouquet locket when learning my brother passed away during our engagement…it was so touching and made me feel that much more grateful to have her part of our wedding.

On the wedding day, Magi and her fiancé Scott were not only creative and enthusiastic about their work, which translated into the most stunning photos ever, but they were a blast to be around which made taking photos a true highlight of the day.

I understand the cost of wedding photography can be a huge expense, but I don't regret for one minute focusing part of our moderate budget to ensure the memories were captured by the best of the best!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Magdalena Studios 34
    Magdalena Studios 35
    Magdalena Studios 36
    Magdalena Studios 37

If you want a photographer who is organized, great with communication, and has a unique amazing style...look no further! We have booked Magi for our May wedding and can not wait! She is making everything sooo easy for us!

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 10/20/2015

A True Visionary and a Magical Soul

Where to begin? Magi & her team are nothing short of incredible. My now husband Timmy got his degree in photography so he has an eye for great work and a very specific vision for things. He stumbled across Magi’s personal Instagram long before we got engaged and began following because of her incredible photos. After we got engaged he jokingly said that he “wished this amazing photographer he found on Instagram would photograph our wedding”. So I went to her page, found out that she was also a wedding photographer and lived a few towns over from us (we had NO idea she was local or even did weddings) so I immediately contacted her thinking she’d be way out of our league but wanted to at least try, to appease the photographer in my husband.

After initial conversations with Magi we met at a coffee shop in Ocean City and immediately knew we found our photographer. The way she handles conversations, meet-ups, emails and everything in between is flawless. She understood our vision from the beginning and was so thorough throughout the process from going over packages to signing the contract, etc. she really has perfected her craft. Our first engagement shoot (we got rained out) she opened her doors to us and made us feel like old friends, offering us wine and cheese at her adorable little house before taking us on an adventure in her town with the cutest little places to shoot. We even met Scott’s grandparents along the way (talk about feeling like old friends!). We’ve never been in front of the lense together so it was a bit uncomfortable at first, but her and Scott quickly made us feel comfortable and natural. Since we got rained out, they offered to do another shoot, which we decided to do in our apartment in Philly. Again, made us feel like models and encouraged us to act natural. We had so much fun both times!

Fast forward to our wedding, her and her assistant Ashley travelled to Massachusetts to shoot our big day. They arrived at the hotel and took the reins on all the detail and getting ready shots. As most people will tell you, your wedding day will be such a blur. I don’t even remember taking some photos! While we were waiting for our photos I kept saying to Timmy that I wished I told Magi I wanted this shot or that shot and was upset I forgot to tell her amidst the craziness of planning. But when we got our gallery all of the photos I wanted were there, not a single one was missing. She truly has an eye for photography and capturing the moments you dream of and work so hard to plan. As an added bonus, she shot some film photos for us because of her and Timmy sharing a love for photography. The film shots were OUT OF THIS WORLD. They were the ones that made me teary eyed as we flipped through the gallery. We were both blown away by the quality, the colors and the vibe. She truly is a remarkable artist, the kindest and sweetest soul and even an inspiration. I found myself saying a few times “I just wanna be like Magi!”.

When you invest in Magi for your wedding day, it will truly be the best investment you can make for your day and beyond. We are so grateful for her attentiveness, patience, kindness and open heart that she put into our engagement and wedding experience. We would hire her 10 times over again if we had the choice. Thank you Magi, Scott and Ashley for bringing our vision to life and for capturing the best photos we could have asked for. XO

Sent on 11/02/2018

rebecca · Married on 08/29/2015

completely obsessed!

From the first conversation with Magi, I knew we had made the best choice for a photographer. She was so helpful and knowledgeable throughout our wedding planning. She helped me get in contact with other vendors and always sent the nicest emails. Ashley was our day of photographer and she couldn't have been sweeter -- we loved her and our family loved her. We all felt so comfortable with her and we are OBSESSED with our pictures!!!!!!! They are incredible and bring back all the feels of the most perfect day :) Thank you so much Magi + Ashley for everything!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Magdalena Studios 38

Joanna · Married on 06/29/2014

My husband and I were blown away with the services of MK Captures. We hired the company through the recommendation of a friend and we couldnt be happier. The photographer is young, fun, professional and extremely personable. She has an eye for capturing the sweetest moments of your special day and she makes you both look good!! We found her to be quite affordable. Shes not a traditional, boring wedding photographer. She captures you at your most natural, loving state. Some of my family members said that they were the best pictures they had ever seen. On the day of our wedding, she took photos of everything and all our guests commented on how great she was. She had cool ideas on how to make our photos more creative and she even brought fun props for our wedding guests when she took photos. We had such a blast having her with us for the day that we felt like she was part of our group. We honestly had no regrets! Please book her for your wedding, engagement- anything!

Sent on 08/04/2014

sarah · event on 12/11/2013

The best ever. This photographer uses skill- not photoshop- to capture the moment and memories. All pictures were given to me after the event. I own them all which was included in the price!

Sent on 08/19/2014