MaD's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC

Flushing, MI View map Visit website

Ma D's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC specializes in personalizing gift/event bags and will be the vendor that will be a pleasure too work with. Working to ensure your time spent will give you "Scents to Remember" along with your colors of choice and Logo Tags and Bags making them one of a kind. Your welcome or gift bags will remind your guests how important they allowing them to take home an experience that won't soon be forgotten. At Ma D's we offer a different choice and we will provide you personalized event bags with custom colored, detergent free, natural botanical scented, glycerin based soaps. Your selection will be featuring your Personal Special Event Logo on the Carry Bag and Bar Tag making your special occasion unforgettable. Bridal Shower, Wedding, Anniversary Celebration, Baby Shower, Baby's Gender Reveal party make a unique way to say "It's a Girl". Whatever gathering you are planning Ma D's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC Gift Bags are a "Scent to Remember".

We also offer some additional choices to add to our soap selection of "Michigan Made" products for those guests that have traveled far and would love to take the feel of Michigan home with them.

Let us help you make your event a one of kind right down to one of the last items on your to do list. What about the gift bags. Ma D's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC has your answer.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bed & Bath
Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Partial Refund
    Paige E. Getting married on 05/07/2022

All around amazing service!!

Matched our wedding colors perfectly!! Personalized with our names and date :) We cannot wait for our guests to get to experience these hand crafted and thoughtful soaps:) Highly recommend to add the perfect personalized touch to your big day!!

MaD's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC's reply:

What a glowing report from my future Daughter-in-Law. But you know what. I'll take it. Thank you.

Pricing

MaD's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC Price Rates

Team

Maureen Daugherty
Maureen Daugherty
Owner

In my early twenties and well into my thirties I worked in the private sector as a young entrepreneur while continuing my business administration education. Then in 2000 I moved into Public Transportation as administrator and then as Executive Director for a county wide transportation program for more than a decade. Now in retirement I have an opportunity to work on something I love. With the skills I have my hope is to help the next generation understand what makes an event more than just another day but truly "Special". Details make the difference and so will MaD's soap filled Gift Bag

Flushing Flushing, MI, 48433
Location of (MaD's Handcrafted Soaps, LLC)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding