Madison Miles Photography

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Madison Miles Photography is a Knoxville, Tennessee-based company passionate about producing wedding pictures that celebrate life and love. With a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, owner Madison is a seasoned photographer who delights in preserving her clients' marital memories. She believes that the best photos are the ones that capture the spirit of a moment. All that she asks of you is to be yourselves while she documents every candid and composed scene of your big day.

Madison Miles Photography's one-event-per-day policy allows Madison to give your wedding her exclusive attention. Though she specializes in wedding photoshoots, she can also conduct engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. All packages include a fixed base of features, such as consultations, a complimentary engagement photoshoot, and a keepsake box with 20 prints.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints

Pricing

Team

Madison Miles
Madison Miles
Owner + Photographer

I’m an East Tennessee native + have a love/hate relationship with the South. I love to travel, but I am always happy to come home to my Knoxville community.

I am a lover of all things nostalgic, from vinyl records to vintage furniture to polaroids. I was often described as an "old soul" as a child + I have pretty much lived up to that description into my adulthood.

I’m an extroverted introvert—I love meeting new people + spending time with friends, but I definitely need my alone time to keep myself balanced. I’m an Enneagram Type 4 + INFJ + Aquarius + my love language is Acts of Service.

454 Chickamauga Ave Knoxville, TN, 37917
Location of (Madison Miles Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding