MADE along the LINE media

Mount Pleasant, SC View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

MADE along the LINE media is a videographer based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, just 17 minutes away from the heart of Charleston. Owner and lead videographer Madeline Reagor specializes in wedding and commercial videography as well as interior design photography. She delights in helping couples tell and preserve their unique love stories through her practice.

To capture your special day in vivid detail, MADE along the LINE media offers an array of services. Three videography packages are available for you to choose from based on your specific needs. To customize your package, you can select any of the à la carte options. These add ons include raw footage, social media mini-clips, rehearsal dinner coverage, and much more. For a unique perspective of your celebration, drone footage can be arranged. After editing your event’s highlights and unexpected moments, Madeline can also create a feature film.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Pricing

MADE along the LINE media Price Rates

Team

Madeline Reagor
Madeline Reagor
Owner

Hi there! Founder of Made along the Line here. My name is Madeline (get it??) Anywayyy...I was born in Charleston, SC and just haven't left since! Charleston is my forever home, but I also love to travel! Working for my college's sports video production team while in school, I found my passion for photography and film. Creating intense hype videos is definitely one of my favorite things ever. Nothing is better than syncing up an epic shot to a sick beat drop!...Other than cats! I LOVE cats! Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady, and I'm proud of it. After college, I decided to reach out further in my filming career. I've spent almost three years filming weddings, commercial videos, and real estate/home interiors.

When I'm not shooting or editing, I'm at home relaxing watching HGTV, Selling Sunset, or The Office while snuggling one of my two cats, at happy hour watching the Charleston sunset with a cocktail in hand with some of my favorite ladies, cheering on my man at Charleston Battery soccer games, or dancing at the best dance studio in Charleston, Dance Lab.

If any of those things sound great to you, there's no doubt in my mind that we'd get along! So let's sit down, grab some coffee (or a cocktail), and let's create together!

712 Belle Point Drive Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
8438195939
Location of (MADE along the LINE media)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding