Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Maddie Mae Photography

Hi, I'm Maddie. I'm a fearless wedding photographer who specializes in creating epic photos for couples who love adventure. I photograph intimate weddings and elopements in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and other adventurous destinations around the world. I’ll do a lot for love. I’ve moved 700lb pianos, climbed 14,000 ft mountains, gotten neck deep in pond water, and flown to Russia in the dead of winter to photograph weddings. Getting to experience two people commit the rest of their lives to each other is the most exciting and beautiful thing in the world. I’m stoked to get to know you and plan an awesome adventure together. Let’s go somewhere and take epic photos!

Follow Maddie Mae Photography on

kelsietylerelopement 94
pacific northwest trip 45715
jessicaedwardwedding 248
Maddie Mae Photography
kiara alex real engagement session maddie mae p
brooke dj wedding 01075 3

Maddie Mae Photography 6
Maddie Mae Photography 7

Jesi Tassava · Married on 10/17/2018

Amazing Experience!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maddie Mae Photography! I realized a few years ago that I did not want to have a big, traditional wedding and I stumbled upon Maddie Mae Photography's Instagram page. I immediately knew that I wanted to have an adventure elopement. When we began working with Amber, she helped us choose a location by getting to know us as a couple as well as our desires for our wedding day. She provided us with tons of information regarding what to wear, flower options, local makeup options, etc...They practically became our wedding planners! We are pretty shy individuals who had never had professionals photo of us taken before, so we were a bit nervous about spending our wedding day with a photographer we had never met before. However, Amber was so incredibly nice and genuine, that we had absolutely nothing to be worried about! She was amazing to work with and made us feel so comfortable. And the best part is, our wedding photos turned out better than we could have ever dreamed. They truly captured the essence of our wedding day. I would recommend Maddie Mae Photography to anyone and everyone who is thinking about eloping on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Megan

Megan Larson · Married on 10/12/2018

Unique wedding day experience!

It's difficult to write a review that does Maddie's work justice. Hiring Maddie as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made! The day before our wedding the ferry running to the island we were supposed to say our vows was canceled due to weather. Last minute, she helped us find a secluded cave less than 2 minutes from our place for the ceremony, and a few "off the beaten path" waterfalls for photos. She went above and beyond to turn a stressful situation into a positive. She was instrumental in making the experience fun and stress free, and the results show that. Having her around for the day was like having an old friend around. Hire Maddie! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Maddie Mae Photography 8
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

We are so lucky to have had Maddie capture our wedding day!! Eloping was something we always wanted to do but making sure it was captured in the best way possible was super important to us (I'm also a wedding photographer, so photography was very high on my priority list). Maddie captured our day perfectly. She was helpful from the very beginning of booking her all the way to the days leading up to our elopement. She has a wonderful way with words to put us at ease and in the moment to get all the best shots. Looking back on our photos it feels like we are reliving the moment and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Maddie Mae Photography 9

Maddie Mae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Fort Collins, 80521 See on map