Maddie Mae Photography Reviews

53 | Fort Collins, CO

53 Reviews for Maddie Mae Photography

53 Maddie Mae Photography Reviews

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

We are so lucky to have had Maddie capture our wedding day!! Eloping was something we always wanted to do but making sure it was captured in the best way possible was super important to us (I'm also a wedding photographer, so photography was very high on my priority list). Maddie captured our day perfectly. She was helpful from the very beginning of booking her all the way to the days leading up to our elopement. She has a wonderful way with words to put us at ease and in the moment to get all the best shots. Looking back on our photos it feels like we are reliving the moment and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Maddie Mae Photography 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Search no more!

We visited WY in July 2018 for our small wedding. We are from MD so we planned our entire trip via social media, web research & a lot of Trip Advisor reviews! We found Maddie Mae Photography through Instagram. Go ahead &treat yourself, take a look at their work. The photos are moody, dramatic, clean & artistic. After our first inquiry, we had a phone date with Amber so we could get to know each other. She is easy to talk to & sooo happy! We were excited to move ahead. Planning a destination wedding blind is tough! We invited 12 close family members along with us so we wanted to make our time together unforgettable. Amber helped us by making suggestions for restaurants, for our day ahead engagement shoot as well as our ceremony location. We kept in touch A LOT! It felt like she really cared about our day as much as we did. Once we finalized our details, it was time to make our long trip west. We met Amber for the very first time the day before our wedding. She is absolutely the cutest thing, super smiley & having never had professional pictures taken of us before - she made that so very easy on us. We shared an Oxbow Bend sunrise, explored Signal Mountain & ran through a wide open field with the Tetons as our backdrop. WHAT?! We saw a bear, a coyote, Elk & even a wild chicken doing a mating dance for a seemingly annoyed female who already had a baby to care for. Laughter was a big part of that morning. Amber planned to come to our VRBO on wedding day at 3pm, sure enough, right on time! She went unnoticed & made sure to get all the details photographed. She was able to capture our calm morning/early afternoon at home with our family perfectly. When it was time to leave, she pitched in just like a best friend would & helped us gather needed items then joined in the caravan to Schwabacher's Landing (a must see!). We hadn't thought for one minute about possible rain. Wouldn't you know it, the storm came & stayed just long enough for our entire ceremony. A hiccup that could easily ruin any brides big moment, was easily quickly tempered with Amber's calm & cool approach. She made my husband feel confident as he was setting up the landing for our ceremony then came to get me in the car & said "If we're going to do this, let's do it now." Her mood set the tone & we had the most epic wedding day. Our entire group was drenched, but boy were we smiling! Afterward, we were blessed with DOUBLE rainbow. Looking at Amber as we were basking in the after wedding love glow was a highlight. She was smiling from ear to ear, so incredibly happy to be doing what she loves with people who are in love. I can't express how much that meant to us. Having flown across the country, sight unseen, hiring a complete stranger to capture our most precious event we couldn't have been more confident we made the right choice in Maddie Mae Photography. We were lucky enough to work with Amber & our trip to WY is burned in our memory as the best trip of our lives. She was a big part of that & she's an absolute gem. She got our photos to us quicker than the projected timeline. They are ridiculous good! Do yourself a favor & just hire Maddie Mae Photography, you'll die from happiness. You're welcome!

Lauryn · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I are both in agreement that hiring Maddie was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding! Maddie is so much more than a photographer - she found us an amazing trail to hike for our photos, helped create a realistic day-of timeline, and even patiently taught me how to drive on rough 4WD roads on the way to the trailhead.

Maddie goes above and beyond what you would expect from a wedding/elopement photographer. She provides so much detailed information that wouldn't have even crossed my mind in the planning process. What kind of dress do you wear for an adventure elopement? What do you pack? How do you do your hair and makeup while hiking? She's seriously got it all covered in the files she sends you.

So not only is Maddie amazingly detail oriented, she's also super easy to get along with. My husband and I are both shy, introverted, and a little awkward in front of a camera. We were instantly comfortable with Maddie; she gave us such a great pep talk right at the beginning that almost made us forget there was even a camera. We had such an amazing time hiking and exploring with Maddie on our wedding day.

Even if you're not exactly sure what you want to do for your intimate wedding/adventure elopement, just talk to Maddie. She's got such a wealth of experience and seemingly endless great ideas; you really can't go wrong. After just one conversation with Maddie you can see just how passionate she is about her work. Just five stars doesn't do Maddie justice; she's an incredible photographer and person.

Maddie Mae Photography 2
    Maddie Mae Photography 3
    Maddie Mae Photography 4
    Maddie Mae Photography 5
    Maddie Mae Photography 6

Haley · Married on 07/27/2018

Maddie is AMAZING. I had not idea what to expect, she actually made our wedding day about us! She made us feel 100% comfortable, it was not awkward in front of the camera at all. She had so many different exercises we could do as a couple to connect and be in the moment on our big day which can be hard to do. She kept taking us back and slowing us down so we could enjoy the moment with eachother and not get caught up in the fast paced wedding day schedule, not to mention she is amazingly talented and as soon as I met her I knew I had nothing to worry about. She captured everything single detail and more! She is such a sweetheart. My best decision of my wedding as far as vendors go :D

• Angel

Angel Hollon · Married on 07/16/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

If you are looking for a wedding/elopement that is the most amazing, adventurous, intimate, and meaningful day of your life, look no more! Maddie is absolutely the photographer for you! Not many people, let alone photographers, want to hike up to 13,000 feet at 3 am for the sunrise, but Maddie is up for challenge!
    Initially my husband and I were going to have a big wedding which made us feel anxious since we find peace in being outside and alone with our dogs. It took 5 minutes of me stumbling across Maddie’s website to determine that a hiking elopement was a better fit for my husband and I, and that Maddie was our girl! Her images capture the beauty of a couple and the outdoors perfectly.
    After reaching out to Maddie we immediately felt comfortable and confident with her and the advice she gave.She was ready to go on any hike no matter the challenge and was also excited that we wanted to bring our dogs with us! Maddie helped us by providing a document full of locations and options we could use for our hike and small ceremony as well as advice for hair and makeup, flowers, and clothing. She is extremely knowledgeable on the timing of the day and her preparedness mixed with her enthusiasm made us feel beyond excited for our day.
    On our elopement day we met Maddie at the trailhead at 3 am to begin our hike up to 13,200 feet. My husband and I are generally camera shy, but Maddie made us feel comfortable. She really is a pro at coaching you through and giving direction of what to do. She also encouraged us to explore around the trail which made for some awesome memories and shots. It was so magical and we are thankful that she included our dogs in the photos as well! After our hike we had a small ceremony at the trailhead. Maddie choose the perfect spot for us to setup and was great with our family as well.
    The photos from our day are breathtaking. Maddie was able to capture our love for each other and the outdoors. This girl really knows what she is doing! Our photos remind us of the most perfect and fun day.
    Maddie is truly a gem and we absolutely recommend her if you want to have an intimate, adventurous, and beautiful day.

Maddie Mae Photography 7
    Maddie Mae Photography 12
    Maddie Mae Photography 13
    Maddie Mae Photography 14

Amy · Married on 07/09/2018

I can not say enough about the amazing photos Amber from Maddie Mae Photography did and how helpful she was leading up to the photo shoot. First-we planned this in a month and we had one day in Rocky Mountain National Park to figure this out! The photos are so magical it leaves me breathless each and every time. We still can't figure out which photos we love the most-true artwork. Amber was so helpful leading up to the day, it was like having an elopement planner. When I started stressing, she had already pulled together the most comprehensive set of ideas, locations, timelines, and hikes into an amazing portfolio to help us narrow down our decisions. On questions from dress, style location, timeline she was there to help. Her artistic ability is amazing.

Nabil · Married on 03/06/2018

Maddie Mae was amazing to work with! My husband and I had never gotten engagement shoot, so I knew I wanted a special person to capture our anniversary shoot. When we first moved to CO, I looked through 50+ photographers on Instagram and read all the reviews. For a person like myself, I knew what mattered would be capturing our true relationship on camera, as well as a genuine attitude to have fun and adventure! TBH, what I first look for in a photographer is their style of photography and capturing natural light! Completely fell in love with Maddie’s pictures at first sight!
    Contacted her in December, and we planned since then to shoot in March. From then on, she sent us ideas of locations where to shoot, how to prepare, and other suggestions (hair, clothing, etc.) For an A-type personality like me, I loved the information and advice while planning!
    From when we first met in-person, Maddie won me over by putting us at ease about how this shoot should be about us. Our shoot is now one of our favorite memories of my husband and I! She never made us feel awkward in front of the camera, made it wonderfully fun, and I fell in love with all our photos! Neither of us are naturals in front of a lens, but she definitely blew us away with the high quality of our shoot! Our family and friends all commented on how beautiful the pictures were!
    Maddie Mae is such a caring person, and truly cares about capturing what you two truly have. I’m incredibly grateful and relieved we chose Maddie as our photographer! We have unforgettable memories of our adventure shoot, as well as amazing photos to keep! BOOK HER! You won’t regret it!

Maddie Mae Photography 15
    Maddie Mae Photography 21
    Maddie Mae Photography 22
    Maddie Mae Photography 23

Resa · Married on 09/21/2017

If you are seeking a photographer who is skilled at capturing adventurous elopements, Maddie is your gal. From the time I found Maddie on Instagram and followed her work months prior to my engagement, I knew she had to be our wedding photographer. Her work is incredible. I was even more excited when the opportunity presented itself to finally reach out to Maddie and select her as our photographer. Maddie blew us away when she used Google Earth to show us exactly how the sun would hit each of our potential elopement locations that we had narrowed down, and with her direction that’s exactly how we selected the spot. On the day of our elopement, the trailhead we had selected was unfortunately closed due to an early snowfall but that didn’t stop her from selecting an awesome backup location. The images she captured moved my husband and I because we felt like we were reliving our big day. It’s clear when you see her final work that she’s truly talented and Maddie loves what she does. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Maddie that we are already planning to work with her for an anniversary adventure session. We highly recommend her!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We seriously don't even know how to begin to express how wonderful Maddie has been to us. As a bride who had a huge, hometown wedding planned, I was having extreme anxiety and regret about the whole situation. My husband and I started talking about an intimate wedding instead, and then I found Maddie. She consulted with me immediately (while she was on vacation in Thailand), and I instantly knew that our dream intimate wedding was the way to go. I completely contribute having the confidence to make this decision to Maddie. She talked me through every step of the way, listened to our (and our family's) wants/needs, and tailored our wedding day to be exactly what we dreamed. We hiked the morning of our wedding with Maddie only, and my husband literally said that it felt like we were hiking with an old friend. She will make you feel 100% comfortable and at ease about everything. Our entire family adored her and she worked so well with every one during our intimate wedding day. She made it the best day of our lives. And then... THE PICTURES CAME! As if we weren't already obsessed with her, let me just say that she delivers! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. We can't believe that they are actual pictures of us. I can't stop looking at them while crying and laughing because she so perfectly captured every emotion of the day. Our most favorite thing was that Maddie suggested we read our handwritten vows to each other alone while hiking, so that we could have that moment be very intimate and special. We were so glad that we took her advice. We truly feel like that moment, alone with each other in the middle of the Rocky Mountains, was the moment we actually got married. I could go on and on, but seriously just talk to Maddie and you will understand. Maddie is very dedicated to her couple's and making sure that your day is everything you've dreamed of, and we're so thankful that she was part of our day!

Maddie Mae Photography 24

Clint · Married on 09/02/2017

My wife and I just got married in September of this year. When we think back upon our whole lives and what was one day we would want to relive over and over again, it was our wedding day. As cliché as that sounds, it was absolutely perfect, and Maddie played a huge part in making it so. Months prior to our wedding day, we knew we wanted to travel somewhere for our wedding, and after randomly discovering Maddie on Pinterest, we found a new friend and photographer who worked tirelessly to find a spot that was perfect for us.

The planning process with Maddie was absolutely great. We decided in early summer that we wanted to get married Labor Day weekend, so we felt VERY fortunate that Maddie happened to be available that weekend! She was really accommodating and worked with us on making this special day a reality throughout the whole planning process. She offered us so much guidance and detailed suggestions to help us find the perfect corner of the world for us. Eventually, we landed on Telluride because she had told us the southwest mountains of Colorado were absolutely amazing- and she was so right!

We wanted our day to be very organic and authentic. Maddie was amazing at just rolling with our not-so-planned day. She really does a great job at understanding the vision each couple is looking to achieve on their special day, and she makes that vision into a reality in such creative and beautiful ways. We felt so special and understood by her throughout the entire process of working together.

Basically, when you hire Maddie, you get more than a photographer in a lot of ways. She has so much guidance to give, she genuinely loves the couples she works with, and she is so EASY to LOVE!!! There is literally no one else we could ever imagine having document such a wonderful, magical day.

Erika · Married on 07/15/2017

Maddie went above and beyond to make our day the most incredible day of our lives. We wanted a small, intimate wedding on a mountain in Colorado and after talking with Maddie, we knew that she was the the girl for us! Being from out of state, I had a lot of anxiety about not being familiar with the area but Maddie put my worries at ease and helped me in any way she could. She answered all of our questions and even gave us recommendations on vendors, venues, etc. My husband and I agree that we literally would not have had the wedding of our dreams if it weren't for Maddie. She was so well prepared, took charge of our crazy families (which was MUCH appreciated), gave direction and kept everyone organized and on schedule. She hiked with us at 4 a.m. and even had a sewing kit when the clasp on my dress broke. She took SUCH great care of us throughout the whole day and captured our wedding day in a way that I am convinced no other photographer could have. She was such a sweet and down-to-earth person and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Our friends and family at the wedding raved about her all day and were so appreciative of her professionalism. I have had so many compliments on our photographs and can't say enough good things about Maddie! She's a dream!

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Maddie is LOVE!
    We were absolutely astonished by how organized and enthusiastic Maddie was when working with her. From start to finish the quality of our conversations never deminished. I knew she was busy but it felt like we were her only client of the year. She is so passionate and so honest. We adore her so much we joke about getting married again, because we had that much fun! Haha

Maddie Mae Photography 25

Malisa · Married on 06/29/2017

Even before receiving our photos from our intimate elopement in Colorado, we were telling EVERYONE about our amazing photographer, who just so happens to be the wickedly talented Maddie Mae. During our planning process Maddie took the time to send us info and ideas regarding even the smallest details of our ceremony. She is remarkably familiar with the wedding industry and was extremely gracious with her knowledge and connections with businesses in the Colorado area. When we ran into some issues with location due to unexpected weather less than two weeks before our date, Maddie was flexible and immediately on the hunt to find a similar location that had the same seclusion, accessibility, and landscape we were after.

The day of, Maddie took so many incredible images of the two of us feeling comfortable, natural and in a state of pure post-nuptial bliss. We are so grateful to have had Maddie work her magic and capture those moments that we can look back at treasure for a lifetime. We wouldn't have had our elopement any other way. The experience of having Maddie facilitate and photograph one of the most significant events in our lives was out of this world. If you're looking for adventure and phenomenal photo documentation of said adventure, Maddie is your go-to gal.

Maddie Mae Photography 26

Kari · Married on 06/27/2017

We were so excited when we chose Maddie Mae as our wedding photographer. We planned an adventurous elopement on a mountaintop in Canada, and since no one would be there, it was paramount to us that the pictures that we had captured the beauty, emotion, and experience of the day for our friends and family. That was what we saw and felt in Maddie's work, and when our day came, she NAILED IT. Her skills are absolutely unmatched, and everyone who saw our pictures was just blown away. And her enthusiasm on the day, her adventurous spirit, and her obvious joy in her work really made it so enjoyable to work with her and created an atmosphere to really capture fantastic pictures! Every time we look at our pictures we relive the best day of our life all over again. All of our friends and family who may have been a bit sad that we didn't have a traditional wedding, upon seeing our pictures all said--Ah, I get it now. So many people we know said it looked like the coolest wedding ever--because Maddie was able to perfectly capture the essence of a truly amazing day!

Maddie Mae Photography 27

Kendra · Married on 06/20/2017

There is no better way to get married than to plan your elopement with Maddie. We felt like we won the lottery when we contacted Maddie while she was in Europe, and she agreed to photograph our elopement just six weeks later! After learning about what we envisioned, she provided us with a packet of location options, and all the details we could hope for to help us make our choice. She let us choose every last detail of our day, but she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when we just wanted her expert opinion. Maddie made our day feel like a dream. She is so passionate about couples getting to have the experience of a lifetime, and we truly couldn’t have done it without her. She had packed everything I forgot. She found the most amazing, private place we had ever seen for our ceremony. We were completely comfortable having her with us as we laughed, cried, and held onto each other. One of the best parts of working with Maddie was getting to show our photos to our family and friends afterwards. The photos told the story of our day so well, and it meant so much to them that they could experience it that way. I am forever grateful to Maddie, because I know we would not have such epic memories of our day had it not been for her. And also, for the photos. The beautiful, incredible photos.

Maddie Mae Photography 28
    Maddie Mae Photography 29
    Maddie Mae Photography 30
    Maddie Mae Photography 31
    Maddie Mae Photography 32
    Maddie Mae Photography 33
    Maddie Mae Photography 34

Siiri · Married on 06/17/2017

After becoming very overwhelmed with how many photographers are out there , I had found Maddie Mae Photography. I knew instantly, without even talking to her, that I wanted her to capture our big day. By looking through her portfolio, I could see her passion and the couples love captured.

On the day of our wedding my husband and I were very nervous, we can be awkward in photos and have no idea what we were "supposed" to be doing. Maddie isn't about "a pose" or what lighting makes you look best. She reminded us of why we were here, in this exact moment. She lead us down memory lane of our love and everything was so natural from their.

After working with her on our wedding, we knew that all the photos would be amazing, even without seeing them. She made it very natural and LITERALLY captured our love. I look at photos now and they can still make me cry, laugh, and smile. She is the best photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is genuinely passionate about each interaction she has.

Maddie Mae Photography 35
    Maddie Mae Photography 36
    Maddie Mae Photography 37
    Maddie Mae Photography 38
    Maddie Mae Photography 39
    Maddie Mae Photography 40
    Maddie Mae Photography 41

Justin · Married on 06/09/2017

We are very pleased with Maddie's work. She crafted a delightful and meaningful shoot that went better than we could have hoped. A wonderful talent.

Amber · Married on 06/08/2017

Maddie Mae is a truly gifted artist and an amazing professional who goes above and beyond for her clients from the beginning to end. My husband and I are so grateful that we were able to book Maddie for our intimate, sunrise elopement in the Rocky Mountains. As two somewhat awkward introverts, we wanted to make sure our photographer had the right personality to put us at ease in front of the camera but also respect the intimacy of the moments we were sharing, and it was immediately clear that Maddie was the perfect choice. Not only was she instrumental in planning the details, but she also made that day much more special than it would have been without her presence. We seriously had so much fun with her, and she captured every moment perfectly. Our photos turned out more beautiful than we could ever have imagined, and we will be forever grateful to Maddie for her work.

Mikayla · Married on 05/25/2017

Maddie was so patient with us as we figured out the type of day we wanted. Additionally, she was a HUGE help when weather would not allow us to have the experience we initially pictured (lots of snow in late May). Instead, Jared and I had a day that could not have been any more magical and we owe that all to Maddie. She is so kind and fun! All of our family and friends are still showing their friends and coworkers pictures of our day almost 6 months later! Maddie's pictures are so timeless and accurately captured our personalities and love for each other! She is invaluable and I could not picture my day going any differently or in the company of anyone else-it was truly a dream. Thanks Maddie!!

Maddie Mae Photography 42

Julie · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I had initially planned a "normal" wedding, but the day we had to turn in the venue deposit we decided it just wasn't for us. We wanted our day to be an adventure we'd never forget! I discovered Maddie while looking for Colorado photographers, and fell head over heels in love with her work. Seriously, we messaged her the second we saw her photos and would have been devastated if she had been unavailable! I can't even begin to describe the level of detail and attention Maddie paid to every aspect of our day. We chose to elope to Iceland, and since she had been there before her advice was invaluable - she sent us a giant document with potential photo locations and walked us through every single one. She went above and beyond answering all of my incessant questions that were well beyond the scope of her services (it's because of her knowledge and advice that I found the the absolute perfect dress, it photographed SO well!), and even gave us a to-the-minute itinerary of our two days together so that we'd have a timeline to stick to. The two days we spent with her during our elopement were a dream come true. Maddie coordinated everything so unbelievably perfectly, and hanging out with her was a blast! She made both of us (my super-introverted husband especially) feel totally comfortable, and her passion for capturing our day perfectly was honestly so moving. Her genuine love for her job is inspiring. We couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces the entire time! We're pretty awkward people by default, but were moved to tears when our photos were delivered. I don't know how she managed to make us look so good!! You honestly can't go wrong choosing her for your elopement - I can't think of even a tiny bad thing to say about the entire experience. We got so many compliments from friends and family and will now always have such gorgeous memories to look back on. Thank you Maddie for making our day everything we ever dreamed!

Maddie Mae Photography 43

Rachael · Married on 05/10/2017

Not enough stars for this amazing human being. We are a same-sex couple and things can get awkward, especially with people in the wedding business. That was 100% not the case with Maddie. She made us comfortable and made our day so special. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else there.

Emily · Married on 05/10/2017

If there were more stars available, I'd rate Maddie even higher. She is an unbelievably talented, patient, sweet, involved, professional, top-rate photographer. My wife and I hired Maddie for our elopement in Italy and it truly could not have been easier selecting her, arranging things with her, and ultimately having her throughout our wedding day. She is so incredibly knowledgeable on her equipment, backdrops, angles, all of the things a good photographer should know. What makes Maddie really stand out though is how she truly cares about the people she is working with. She always tries to capture personalities rather than just snapping photos. I am going on a bit but I truly believe this woman is an outstanding photographer. My wife and I still (half a year later) comment on how happy we were to have Maddie with us on our wedding day.

Lindsey · Married on 04/04/2017

You can't help but be truly impressed by Maddie's exceptional photography; her talent is undeniable! When I first met Maddie in preparation for a client's wedding, I was immediately impressed by her authenticity which is a shared value we connected on through working together. As a Wedding Planner who values strong communication and attention to detail, it was a breeze working with Maddie who manages her work to high standards. During our first collaboration, we faced weather challenges and because of her professionalism, and positivity, we worked to find quick solutions and managed to keep the event on time. The couple was thrilled with their wedding day experience thanks to Maddie's teamwork. I highly recommend Maddie to couples looking to create an intimate and authentic wedding day.

Erica · Married on 03/26/2017

While waiting for my fiance's visa to be approved so he could enter the United States, there wasn't much about our wedding that I was ready to or able to commit to. The exception was Maddie. When I saw Maddie's photos of previous elopements, I knew we had to have her at our wedding. I wasn't sure when Adrian would arrive, so I couldn't set the date, but Maddie was flexible and worked with me through the entire process; despite the fact that we only had a concrete date weeks in advance.

Maddie is a photographer; however, she somehow managed to also play the role of wedding planner. She helped me find an epic location for our snowy elopement, and she also brought the most amazing bouquet I have ever see from Fort Collins to Telluride for me. I can't imagine every bride can put so much trust into their photographer, but that's what you get when you hire Maddie.

Maddie captured every single moment of our special day. She spent time capturing the groom getting ready, just as she did the bride (and believe me, my husband loved getting his photo taken!) She took the time to get to know my family members' names, and she even ate dinner with us, making sure to capture every moment! Maddie was ever so prepared for our snowy elopement with her own snowshoes, and we really had an epic adventure with her, which resulted in photos that sincerely take our breath away.

Maddie was ever so patient and understanding as I took breaks to warm up, and my husband used snowshoes (and saw snow) for the first time. Not to mention, she's also bilingual, which means my husband was able to speak in his native language on our special day.

I can't think of a negative thing to say about Maddie. She made our day feel as special as an elopement should feel, and she gave us the wedding photos of our dreams. 7 months after our wedding, we're still drooling over her amazing work.

David · Married on 02/23/2017

Maddie did a wonderful job photographing our elopement in Estes Park - the shots she took turned out to be absolutely stunning! We were hesitant at first to include a photographer with our two person ceremony, but Maddie turned it into an amazing experience that we will remember forever. Neither of us had worked with a professional photographer before and she made us feel very comfortable and guided us through the morning helping us get the 'look' we were hoping for, the shots turned out to look natural and fun. Really couldn't be happier with the experience. Thanks Maddie!!