Macrame in LA

Los Angeles, CA View map

Operating out of Los Angeles, California, Macrame in LA specializes in creating eclectic decor collections specifically designed for wedding occasions. Sondra Wiener is the creative mastermind and owner behind this trendy business. She is passionate about producing eye-catching, eco-friendly, and sustainable decor for milestone celebrations. Sondra’s goal is to help you enhance the look and feel of your big day by adding a one-of-a-kind aesthetic to your event design.

Macrame in LA offers both purchasable and rentable items for your consideration. Sondra takes your budget into consideration by determining the scale and quantity of your needs. Some of the unique various decor pieces available to you and your partner range from the following articles but are not limited to:

• Custom macrame backdrops
  • Decor sets
  • Table runners
  • His-and-her seat backers
  • Gift sets
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Outdoor

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Table Runners
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Sondra Wiener
Sondra Wiener
Owner/Creator

Hi There!

I'm Sondra, Creator and Owner of Macrame in LA!

When I'm not all knotted up creating Elaborate Handmade Macrame Decor; I love playing tennis and practicing pilates and yoga. Sometimes my dogs Hendrix and Kaya join in on the downward dog while I'm Namaste'n. ;)

By trade I'm a designer, and have turned my passion of creating handmade decor and supporting others into a reality.

I love creating experiences for people that brings them joy.

I hope that I can bring you joy on your special day!

12016 Washington Place #314 Los Angeles, CA, 90066
Location of (Macrame in LA)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding