Tampa, FL 33614 Map · Phone number

About Macho Sisters MUA

MachoSisters Makeup Artistry is comprised of two passionate makeup artists/sisters. I am a certified makeup artist at Sephora and have been working there for 6 years. We have worked with multiple weddings ranging from 2-12 clients and varying skin tones. We work with a few different wedding planners, photographers and hair stylists to ensure the day of service goes as smoothly as possible. We work with all high end HD and Ultra HD products such as Temptu Professional Airbrush, Makeup Forever, Smashbox, Givenchy, Dior, YSL, MAC as well as commercial brands such as Urban Decay, Morphe, Stila, Toofaced, just to name a few.

img0115
img0304

7 Reviews for Macho Sisters MUA

• AmigWedding2017

Sadie · Married on 01/21/2017

Maddie did a phenomenal job on my Bridal makeup and my bridesmaid makeup. She also did my sisters makeup. She traveled to my home (where we got ready) and was so much fun to have with us. She is also EXTREMELY talented. My makeup lasted ALL night. (8+ hours). She also uses really high quality products. I couldn't be happier with how beautiful I looked. My husband cried when he saw me during our first look and said " you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen". I know its partly because Maddie made me so glamorous. She is so easy to get along with and was so nice to everyone. We all LOVED her. I have gotten my makeup done for other weddings and no other artist was as talented as her. All my girls have different skin tones and types and all of us looked flawless. I couldn't be more pleased with how great Maddie did.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Sara · Married on 03/19/2016

These girls did such a great job. We had a pretty diverse range of bridesmaids and they had foundations that matched everyone. I let my bridesmaids choose whatever look they wanted and they were able to give each one the look they were going for. Very happy with them!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Jackie · Married on 03/12/2016

Maddie and Julissa were so awesome! The weeks leading up to my wedding I was having an awful breakout and I was so worried I was going to have to have caked on makeup to get the coverage I wanted! But they were able to cover my concerns without looking cakey at all. They provided their own lashes and even gave us lip colors to touch up throughout the night. Super sweet girls with great talent.

Sent on 03/23/2016