M.V. Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

Hello, there and welcome! I am Miriam, owner, and photographer at M.V. Photography. I am a wedding photographer based in Houston, Texas. I am passionate about my work and want my clients to feel like they’re family. My photography is rooted in my fondness for people and my desire to help and to serve. I am committed to ensuring that the time you spend with the people you love is preserved for you to cherish for a lifetime.

I am available for weddings in Houston and the surrounding areas. My introductory package includes at least six hours of coverage, two photographers, and a complimentary engagement or bridals session. The package also offers more than 500 edited photos of your celebration and access to a private online gallery. You can choose to augment your wedding package with beautiful prints, albums, canvasses, and more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Kathalina
    Kathalina Married on 02/26/2022

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Just look at the photos! 😍 Miriam is an amazing photographer to work with! When I was looking for a photographer I was looking for someone who could photograph light and airy and that’s exactly what Miriam does. My wedding package came with complimentary bridal shoot and I knew after meeting Miriam for my bridal shoot, she was the right photographer for my wedding. She is very sweet and personable. Made me feel like I knew her for years and it was very easy to be comfortable around her and I think that’s so important in a photographer! On the day of our wedding, she was an absolute SAINT! She had poses ready for my husband and I and we never once had to figure out what to do and our photos turned out so beautiful!! Would recommend 10/10.

M.V. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a detailed and sweet review, Kathalina! You and Brandon have been a joy to work with. I am honored that you chose me as your wedding photographer.
    Natasha T. Married on 02/11/2022

BEST photographer in Houston

WOW! What an amazing experience it was from beginning to end dealing with Miriam! She’s responsive, knowledgeable, creative and goes above and beyond in order to make your day even that much more special!

Would recommend her 100%!

M.V. Photography's reply:

Nati, thank you so much for this review! I appreciate you and your little family sooooo much. I feel lucky to have gained not only such a sweet client but also a friend!
  • Eva
    Eva G. Married on 02/05/2022

The best!!

I honestly wish I could give Miriam more than just 5 stars. Not only was she there to capture photos of a special day, she was also there to answer any questions and provide input on little details. She is super easy to communicate with and made my now husband and I feel so comfortable when it came to getting photographed. We are so grateful to have come across her services!!

M.V. Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, Eva! It's been my honor sharing this special time with you both. I wish you both endless happiness to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

M.V. Photography 1
Exclusive

Houston, TX, 77005
Location of (M.V. Photography)

M.V. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does M.V. Photography include in the starting price?

M.V. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does M.V. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

M.V. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does M.V. Photography offer?

M.V. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does M.V. Photography offer?

M.V. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does M.V. Photography offer for wedding events?

M.V. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend M.V. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

M.V. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does M.V. Photography offer?

M.V. Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding