242 West 36th Street 7th Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number

About M&S Schmalberg

M&S Schmalberg is a 4th generation, family owned company. Our flowers, hand-made in our New York City factory, have complemented the apparel, bridal, accessory, millinery and home furnishing industries for over 100-years. M&S Schmalberg flowers have been featured in countless magazines and on the runway all over the world.

Using the same delicate process since 1916, we are able to provide exquisite quality and a level of artisanal customization that cannot be matched. Some of our flower molds date back to the turn of the century. Styles can be made in any fabric; including silks, leathers, suedes, cottons, velvets, felts and even exotic snake and alligator skins. As a garment district factory, we are capable of producing large production orders as well as special one of a kind couture pieces.

So call or visit us today and give your designs the finishing touch… a Custom Fabric Flower by M&S Schmalberg!

Follow M&S Schmalberg on

205ab90872d9d3e2 P1020286
p1020283

1 Reviews for M&S Schmalberg

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

I have worked with this company before on theatrical productions and I cannot recommend them enough. It is a lovely, friendly family owned business and they are the best at what they do. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and they made me beautiful fabric flowers out of my wedding dress fabric and the bridesmaid fabric so all of the pieces coordinated. I was able to have bouquets that were mixed fabric and real flowers that were exactly what I dreamed of, and our mothers had corsages that matched my dress. I also made a hair comb for after my veil came off with flowers they made for me. They turned around my order in just a few days perfectly, and now people in my wedding have a beautiful keepsake that will last.

Sent on 10/10/2015