M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment

2295 S Hiawassee Rd | Suite# 209 | Orlando, FL 32835, Orlando, FL 32835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,475
  • Deals 1

About M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment

M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment has proudly provided professional DJ, Master of Ceremony & Lighting services to greater Orlando and surrounding cities since 1998. Our experienced DJs, diverse personnel and professional event management services makes us one of Florida's #1 recommended companies for all occasions. Equipped with state of the art lighting & effects and sleek illuminating photo booths M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment is ready to create an experience for everlasting memories.

Follow M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment on

24 Reviews for M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment

• Bianca

Bianca C. · Married on 07/06/2019

Happily Ever After Done Right

Book now you won’t regret it! The moment I attended the Orlando Bridal Expo and heard DJ Sasha performing I knew they had to be at my wedding. Then I went to their booth and met Sasha and fell in love! They were extremely professional and personable. Each time I sent an email, I received a response quickly. I was very picky about the playlist and even created strict guidelines for them to follow. We spent some time on the phone preparing the playlist and ensuring I had everything picked out from the lighting to the photobooth. When we walked into the ballroom for our room reveal I was BLOWN away! Everything was exactly the way I imagined and pictured in my head. My family and friends were amazed and couldn’t stop talking about the playlist. Our wedding was perfect! If you want your guests to have a good time then book now with M.A.D.D Vybez.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Vralon & DonnaMarie

Vralon D. · Married on 05/19/2019

HIRE THEM! They are the best :)

I was such a nervous bride and so scared to book a DJ. Let's be honest weddings are expensive and take so much planning but if the music is bad the night is ruined! If you share my fears then put them to rest and hire MADD Vybez. I cannot speak highly enough of MADD Vybez. Sasha and Rashall are professional and punctual. We hired them as our DJ, photo booth, live saxophone and steel drums, dancing on a cloud, and our monogram. Everything was perfect. The music was great and current. The transitions between songs were smooth and flowed perfectly. Rashall was on top of everything even our last minute change request. We love MADD Vybez and our wedding was great due to their input. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Award

M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1475.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at M.A.D.D. Vybez! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

M.A.D.D. Vybez Entetainment is the most upbeat dynamic entertainment D.J. you'll meet. Sasha has been in the DJ business for over 16 years and it shows. He and his team are professional and use state of the art sound equipment. They'll keep your guests on the dance floor. No doubt your guests will rave about M.A.D.D Vybez entatinment. Cake Designers highly endorses them!

• 2295 S Hiawassee Rd | Suite# 209 | Orlando, FL 32835 Orlando, FL, 32835 See on map
    407-559-8594 (Phone number)
    (888) 846-1839 (Fax Number)
    10:00am-5:00pm
    Location of (M.A.D.D. Vybez Entertainment)