About Lyndsey Loring Design

VINTAGE.MODERN.CLASSIC

Featuring fabulous custom wedding flower packages to fit any style & budget. We specialize in the elegant simplicity of European floral design. Each wedding we do is a special and unique mix of blooming flowers, imported from all over the world.

Located in Dover, NH in a turn of the century farmhouse, we’ll sit and discuss your day, look at swatches and our portfolio to get a sense of the flowers and colors that will bring your wedding day vision to life!

With degrees in Horticulture and Business, from the University of New Hampshire, Lyndsey will utilize unique seasonal flowers to complement your individual style and color scheme.

Serving NH, Maine & Massachusetts.

Contact us now to schedule your free consultation at l.loring@comcast.net or 603.743.4855

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

We could not have been more thrilled with Lyndsey! Our flowers were amazing- I'm still getting compliments on them. We met with Lyndsey twice, and she was able to take my vision and bring it to reality in every way from the color of centerpiece vases to a tulip boutonniere for my husband to succulents in our bouquets. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Photo of Lyndsey Loring Design in Serving NH, ME & MA,
Photo of Lyndsey Loring Design in Serving NH, ME & MA,
Profile Picture Meredith, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I can’t recommend Lyndsey enough. Just from one meeting and a phone call or two, Lyndsey delivered a product so much better than I even expected. I was a little nervous because I was so clueless when it came to flowers but she somehow knew from my vague description exactly what we wanted. I found it super helpful that she asked for a Pinterest board. We also felt that her prices were extremely reasonable. I already convinced one of my coworkers to hire her for their wedding next year based on our experience and photos!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lyndsey Loring Design Pricing

Table Runners
Trinkets
9 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love recommending Lyndsey for wedding florals & design: -She is one of the kindest, sweetest, people I've ever met -Her eye for design is second to none -She is willing to recommend a style if a client is unsure, mimic a style if a client KNOWS what they want, and craft anything a client can dream up -She is on time on wedding day -She is responsive to email and phone calls I absolutely adore working with Lyndsey. -Beth Rolfe, Wedding Planner, Fetching Events

Lyndsey Design quality beautiful flowers to make your wedding day just perfect!

Lyndsey is the best! Her designs are stunning and her prices cannot be beat!

Events

Serving NH, ME & MA, 03820   See On Map
603-743-4855 (phone)
Lyndsey Loring Design is a wedding florist from Dover, NH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including NH, ME, and MA. Lyndsey Loring Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in fine floral design.