Lyndsey Loring Design Reviews

Lyndsey Loring Design 6
Lyndsey Loring Design 7

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Beautiful, quality flowers. Lyndsey was easy to work with, timely in her responses/emails giving advice on flowers and arrangements. She delivered on time with everything labeled accordingly. Her prices were the most reasonable I found, but without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Lyndsey Loring Design 8
    Lyndsey Loring Design 9

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Experience - Stunning Flowers!

We cannot recommend Lyndsey Loring Design enough! The quality of work, affordability, and the experience we had from start to finish was perfect. Lyndsey created the most stunning arrangements that were EXACTLY what I wanted even though I wasn’t exactly sure what I was asking for. She was responsive, patient, understanding and truly a dream to work with.
    The centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages were all breathtaking. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers truly brought my vision to life and completed the entire look for our wedding. Thank you, Lyndsey, for everything you are incredibly talented!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/10/2019

Just what we needed!

We hired Lyndsey for a bunch of our random floral needs for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. We had to do a mix of artificial flowers and real flowers (allergies!!) and we had Lyndsey save the day with corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and some other gorgeous table decorations. She was really laid back and dealt with me changing up our order a bit closer to the wedding. I never had the pleasure of actually meeting her on the wedding day, but she was in and out, and everything was perfect. Thank you so much Lyndsey again!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Lyndsey Loring Design 10
    Lyndsey Loring Design 11

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect wedding flowers

Lyndsey was super responsive and easy to work with. The flowers came right on time and everything was perfect! I was very nervous about flowers because I was not sure what I wanted, but I showed her my Pinterest board and she picked the perfect flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Lyndsey Loring Design 12
    Lyndsey Loring Design 13
    Lyndsey Loring Design 14

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Lyndsey!

I loved working with Lyndsey for our wedding! A friend recommended her to me, and I am so glad we chose to work with her. Her birch archway is what first caught my eye, and birch ended up being a theme throughout the day! She not only beautifully wrapped my bouquet in birch, she even ordered special birch vases for our centerpieces at a great price! Lyndsey’s arrangements are gorgeous and she made everything look beautiful. She is extremely responsive, and even added on a last minute boutonniere for me. The best part was knowing that Lyndsey had everything under control, including set-up and delivery. I highly recommend working with Lyndsey for your wedding flower needs - thanks, Lyndsey!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Eskeland · Married on 10/13/2018

Married 10.13.18

Lyndsey did an incredible job with our wedding! She and her team arrived early to set up in the damp weather and delivered the most beautiful bouquets to the bridal suite! They were far better than I could have envisioned!
    We chose to use mostly eucalyptus and have it cascading down wooden crates, across fireplace mantels, and intertwined with tall glass pillars on the tables. She made my dreams come true with how gorgeous everything looked!
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lyndsey!! She was amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! Bridal bouquets, flower girl's hair flowers and a basket of rose petals, garland for the ceremony site, flowers for the wedding cake and greenery for the farm tables - it was all so lovely and, even though she and the bride had only communicated by phone and email, everything was exactly as wished for in design, color and timing of delivery! Thank you Lyndsey!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey was amazing to work with and truly brought my vision to life! I was planning from out of state, and Lyndsey was available to chat over phone, email, and Pinterest. The bouquets were absolutely stunning! And the centerpieces and cake flowers were amazing as well. And at the end of the day, the price was right too. I would definitely recommend Lyndsey for any event!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding flowers exceeded all of my expectations! I had changed my mind a few times and Lyndsey was so accommodating and great to work with. She went off a few pictures and some scattered ideas of mine and created exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Lyndsey was amazing! Super easy to work with and she made all of my dreams a reality! All of the bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous, I would absolutely recommend her as your wedding florist!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2018

LLD was the florist for our June 22, 2018 wedding and was fabulous. Lyndsey was affordable, flexible, easy to reach, and completely got my vision. She was on time and executed everything perfectly. My sister is now using her for her NYE wedding! Thank you Lyndsey!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Lyndsey Loring Design 15

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2017

We could not have been more thrilled with Lyndsey! Our flowers were amazing- I'm still getting compliments on them. We met with Lyndsey twice, and she was able to take my vision and bring it to reality in every way from the color of centerpiece vases to a tulip boutonniere for my husband to succulents in our bouquets. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Lyndsey Loring Design 16
    Lyndsey Loring Design 17

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

I can’t recommend Lyndsey enough. Just from one meeting and a phone call or two, Lyndsey delivered a product so much better than I even expected. I was a little nervous because I was so clueless when it came to flowers but she somehow knew from my vague description exactly what we wanted. I found it super helpful that she asked for a Pinterest board. We also felt that her prices were extremely reasonable. I already convinced one of my coworkers to hire her for their wedding next year based on our experience and photos!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

Lyndsey did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding in August 2017. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful, and the garland she made for the arbor was breathtaking. The ceremony flowers and centerpieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Lyndsey is also very easy to work with and quickly responds to emails. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2017

Lyndsay was so easy to work with and does beautiful work! I was overwhelmed at the thought of choosing flowers, but Lyndsay made the process so simple! I met with her once, showed her a few pictures, and she did a perfect job bringing my vision to life at a reasonable cost. I would recommend Lyndsay to anyone looking for a wedding florist. She was amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Hilary · Married on 08/05/2017

Lyndsey was fabulous to work with! She really listened to what we wanted on our big day and boy did she deliver! Our bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted and all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Lyndsey to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their big day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Lyndsey did such an amazing job for our July 29th wedding. I gave her very little direction besides my color scheme and budget. When I saw my flowers I was AMAZED by what she did and for sure thought I was going to have to owe her a lot more money. She was so easy to work with and follows you on Pinterest to start to collect her own ideas. She traveled from Dover, NH all the way to Plymouth, MA. Trust me if you want great quality without the hefty price Lyndsey is your girl!

Sent on 08/21/2017

D. · Married on 05/28/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! We received so many compliments. The next day we shared many of the arrangements with our neighbors and they were tickled pink! I loved my bouquet – simply stunning! I also loved the succulent boutonnieres for the guys. Well done. We highly recommend Lyndsey for floral arrangements for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lynda · Married on 05/07/2017

Lyndsey Loring provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and she knocked it outta the park! The flowers were fresh and exactly what the bride wanted! Highly recommend Lyndsey!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kym · Married on 05/07/2017

Lyndsey is a total professional, and our flowers were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2017

The flowers were utterly stunning!!!
    We only needed to meet with Lyndsey one time (however she was willing to accommodate any number of meetings) and she completely brought my vision to life. I seriously cannot express how she much nailed exactly what I wanted - even the colors, which are difficult because there are a million hues of peach and green and cranberry. We were even able to rent the beautiful mercury vases which went perfectly with our decor.
    I gave Lyndsey a pretty rough idea of where I wanted everything placed and the best part was, she did it all without me even needing to be there which is very important on the day of your wedding. So many commented on the beautiful flowers.
    All of this and the price was extremely reasonable.

The bouquet was stunning! The centerpieces were gorgeous!

I would recommend Lyndsey to anyone.

Thank you so much Lyndsey!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

Lyndsey's floral designs were the talk of our wedding! She listened to our ideas, but also used her expertise to design centerpieces, altar arrangements, and bouquets that were absolutely amazing! The colors of the hydrangeas were exactly what we wanted and they were simply stunning. At the last minute, I added a few arrangements, blossoms for my hair, and corsages, and Lyndsey was very flexible in doing what I asked. Not only were Lyndsey's designs gorgeous, but she was the most affordable florist that we had come across! I would absolutely recommend this company and plan on contacting Lyndsey in the future for other floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Kemma · Married on 11/05/2016

I have recently booked Lyndsey for my wedding next year. I reached out to Lyndsey for a quote soon after getting engaged, based on a recommendation from a friend of a friend. Her prices were great, but then I got the bright idea I would make my bouquets myself. The more I thought about it, the more risk/work I realized would go into that plan, just to save a few pennies. I reached back out to Lyndsey after about 2 months and she was so quick to respond, per usual! Lyndsey gave me a great quote and I cannot wait to see her work her magic on my wedding day! I will re-review after the wedding :) :) :)

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Colleen417

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2016

My now sister-in-law recommended Lyndsey to me & I'm so glad she did! Lyndsey was always super responsive and she really made all my visions come to life, from my place cards to my centerpieces! She really did an amazing job! I will not hesitate to recommend Lyndsey to anyone else in the future. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/31/2016