Lyndsey Loring Design Reviews

Lyndsey Loring Design 4
Lyndsey Loring Design 5

Trisha · Married on 11/09/2019

Lyndsey is the best!

I can’t recommend Lyndsey enough! From the beginning I knew she was great. Totally got my vibe and so reasonably priced. I emailed her many times - asking about the cost of votives, if she had an arch, could I add things and every time she responded so quickly! My flowers came out GORGEOUS and everyone complimented on our bouquets! Go with Lyndsey!

Lyndsey Loring Design 6
    Lyndsey Loring Design 7
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Stacey · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful flowers for wedding!

Lyndsey did a fantastic job with our bridal party bouquets and assorted floral accents for our wedding! She sat down with us to look through photos of what we might like, and offered helpful recommendations for flower types, colors and arrangements. We received many compliments from our guests about the beautiful centerpieces, garlands, and eucalyptus accents on our welcome tables. Lyndsey captured exactly what we were hoping for and we loved every detail!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend in a heart beat

I would recommend here to anyone. Lyndsey did my son's wedding. Flowers were gorgeous . Trellis was decorated so beautifully. Her prices were reasonable. Really made the day

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous arrangements that blended boho and woodland elements.

My husband and I adore Lyndsey! From start to finish, Lyndsey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very efficient with responding to e-mails, offered affordable and beautiful ideas, and was very patient with my indecisiveness. All she asked for were pictures of arrangements I'm drawn to the most, and wham, she made everything beautiful! The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arch swag… everything was perfect.

Several of my guests told me that I had the most unique, attractive florals they had ever seen at any wedding, and I could tell they meant it, too. And my guests aren't easy to please. Many of them come from the New York City/Long Island region, so they have been to weddings with florals that cost many thousands of dollars. Yet somehow, Lyndsey created true works-of-art with her skill, expertise, and creativity, while staying truly affordable.

Thank you, Lyndsey Loring Designs!

Lyndsey Loring Design 8
    Lyndsey Loring Design 9
    Lyndsey Loring Design 10
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Kingsbury Horn · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous herbal fall arrangements

Lyndsey did an amazing job with our wedding flowers for our early fall wedding. After meeting and showing my pinterest page I could tell she knew exactly what I wanted. Very responsive and easy to work with and the arrangements turned out flawless!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2019

Great quality and service

Lyndsey did an amazing job with my flowers. She was patient and helped me figure out what would work best for me. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • ZACHARY

Elizabeth Sanford · Married on 09/07/2019

Effortless and the flowers were awesome!

Lyndsey was super easy to get our flowers from. She responds quickly and didn't need much direction to make beautiful bouquets. Gave her just a few examples of what we liked and our colors and she delivered exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Beautiful, quality flowers. Lyndsey was easy to work with, timely in her responses/emails giving advice on flowers and arrangements. She delivered on time with everything labeled accordingly. Her prices were the most reasonable I found, but without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend!

Lyndsey Loring Design 11
    Lyndsey Loring Design 12
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Experience - Stunning Flowers!

We cannot recommend Lyndsey Loring Design enough! The quality of work, affordability, and the experience we had from start to finish was perfect. Lyndsey created the most stunning arrangements that were EXACTLY what I wanted even though I wasn’t exactly sure what I was asking for. She was responsive, patient, understanding and truly a dream to work with.
    The centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages were all breathtaking. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers truly brought my vision to life and completed the entire look for our wedding. Thank you, Lyndsey, for everything you are incredibly talented!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/10/2019

Just what we needed!

We hired Lyndsey for a bunch of our random floral needs for our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. We had to do a mix of artificial flowers and real flowers (allergies!!) and we had Lyndsey save the day with corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and some other gorgeous table decorations. She was really laid back and dealt with me changing up our order a bit closer to the wedding. I never had the pleasure of actually meeting her on the wedding day, but she was in and out, and everything was perfect. Thank you so much Lyndsey again!

Lyndsey Loring Design 13
    Lyndsey Loring Design 14
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect wedding flowers

Lyndsey was super responsive and easy to work with. The flowers came right on time and everything was perfect! I was very nervous about flowers because I was not sure what I wanted, but I showed her my Pinterest board and she picked the perfect flowers for our wedding!

Lyndsey Loring Design 15
    Lyndsey Loring Design 16
    Lyndsey Loring Design 17
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Lyndsey!

I loved working with Lyndsey for our wedding! A friend recommended her to me, and I am so glad we chose to work with her. Her birch archway is what first caught my eye, and birch ended up being a theme throughout the day! She not only beautifully wrapped my bouquet in birch, she even ordered special birch vases for our centerpieces at a great price! Lyndsey’s arrangements are gorgeous and she made everything look beautiful. She is extremely responsive, and even added on a last minute boutonniere for me. The best part was knowing that Lyndsey had everything under control, including set-up and delivery. I highly recommend working with Lyndsey for your wedding flower needs - thanks, Lyndsey!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Eskeland · Married on 10/13/2018

Married 10.13.18

Lyndsey did an incredible job with our wedding! She and her team arrived early to set up in the damp weather and delivered the most beautiful bouquets to the bridal suite! They were far better than I could have envisioned!
    We chose to use mostly eucalyptus and have it cascading down wooden crates, across fireplace mantels, and intertwined with tall glass pillars on the tables. She made my dreams come true with how gorgeous everything looked!
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lyndsey!! She was amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! Bridal bouquets, flower girl's hair flowers and a basket of rose petals, garland for the ceremony site, flowers for the wedding cake and greenery for the farm tables - it was all so lovely and, even though she and the bride had only communicated by phone and email, everything was exactly as wished for in design, color and timing of delivery! Thank you Lyndsey!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey was amazing to work with and truly brought my vision to life! I was planning from out of state, and Lyndsey was available to chat over phone, email, and Pinterest. The bouquets were absolutely stunning! And the centerpieces and cake flowers were amazing as well. And at the end of the day, the price was right too. I would definitely recommend Lyndsey for any event!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Grace · Married on 08/04/2018

I used Lyndsey for my 8/4/18 at Hamilton House Gardens in South Berwick, ME. She was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. The centerpieces, bouquet and boutonnieres she created for us were gorgeous! Lyndsey was by far the most reasonable priced florist but that reasonable price didn’t sacrifice quality or service. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding flowers exceeded all of my expectations! I had changed my mind a few times and Lyndsey was so accommodating and great to work with. She went off a few pictures and some scattered ideas of mine and created exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Lyndsey was amazing! Super easy to work with and she made all of my dreams a reality! All of the bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous, I would absolutely recommend her as your wedding florist!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2018

LLD was the florist for our June 22, 2018 wedding and was fabulous. Lyndsey was affordable, flexible, easy to reach, and completely got my vision. She was on time and executed everything perfectly. My sister is now using her for her NYE wedding! Thank you Lyndsey!

Lyndsey Loring Design 18
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2017

We could not have been more thrilled with Lyndsey! Our flowers were amazing- I'm still getting compliments on them. We met with Lyndsey twice, and she was able to take my vision and bring it to reality in every way from the color of centerpiece vases to a tulip boutonniere for my husband to succulents in our bouquets. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Lyndsey Loring Design 19
    Lyndsey Loring Design 20
    Sent on 12/19/2017

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

I can’t recommend Lyndsey enough. Just from one meeting and a phone call or two, Lyndsey delivered a product so much better than I even expected. I was a little nervous because I was so clueless when it came to flowers but she somehow knew from my vague description exactly what we wanted. I found it super helpful that she asked for a Pinterest board. We also felt that her prices were extremely reasonable. I already convinced one of my coworkers to hire her for their wedding next year based on our experience and photos!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

Lyndsey did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding in August 2017. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful, and the garland she made for the arbor was breathtaking. The ceremony flowers and centerpieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Lyndsey is also very easy to work with and quickly responds to emails. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2017

Lyndsay was so easy to work with and does beautiful work! I was overwhelmed at the thought of choosing flowers, but Lyndsay made the process so simple! I met with her once, showed her a few pictures, and she did a perfect job bringing my vision to life at a reasonable cost. I would recommend Lyndsay to anyone looking for a wedding florist. She was amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Hilary · Married on 08/05/2017

Lyndsey was fabulous to work with! She really listened to what we wanted on our big day and boy did she deliver! Our bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted and all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Lyndsey to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their big day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Lyndsey did such an amazing job for our July 29th wedding. I gave her very little direction besides my color scheme and budget. When I saw my flowers I was AMAZED by what she did and for sure thought I was going to have to owe her a lot more money. She was so easy to work with and follows you on Pinterest to start to collect her own ideas. She traveled from Dover, NH all the way to Plymouth, MA. Trust me if you want great quality without the hefty price Lyndsey is your girl!

Sent on 08/21/2017