Lyndsey Loring Design Reviews

Lyndsey Loring Design 5
Lyndsey Loring Design 6

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect wedding flowers

Lyndsey was super responsive and easy to work with. The flowers came right on time and everything was perfect! I was very nervous about flowers because I was not sure what I wanted, but I showed her my Pinterest board and she picked the perfect flowers for our wedding!

Lyndsey Loring Design 7
    Lyndsey Loring Design 8
    Lyndsey Loring Design 9

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved Lyndsey!

I loved working with Lyndsey for our wedding! A friend recommended her to me, and I am so glad we chose to work with her. Her birch archway is what first caught my eye, and birch ended up being a theme throughout the day! She not only beautifully wrapped my bouquet in birch, she even ordered special birch vases for our centerpieces at a great price! Lyndsey’s arrangements are gorgeous and she made everything look beautiful. She is extremely responsive, and even added on a last minute boutonniere for me. The best part was knowing that Lyndsey had everything under control, including set-up and delivery. I highly recommend working with Lyndsey for your wedding flower needs - thanks, Lyndsey!

• Kelsey

Kelsey Eskeland · Married on 10/13/2018

Married 10.13.18

Lyndsey did an incredible job with our wedding! She and her team arrived early to set up in the damp weather and delivered the most beautiful bouquets to the bridal suite! They were far better than I could have envisioned!
    We chose to use mostly eucalyptus and have it cascading down wooden crates, across fireplace mantels, and intertwined with tall glass pillars on the tables. She made my dreams come true with how gorgeous everything looked!
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lyndsey!! She was amazing!

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey did a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! Bridal bouquets, flower girl's hair flowers and a basket of rose petals, garland for the ceremony site, flowers for the wedding cake and greenery for the farm tables - it was all so lovely and, even though she and the bride had only communicated by phone and email, everything was exactly as wished for in design, color and timing of delivery! Thank you Lyndsey!

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Lyndsey was amazing to work with and truly brought my vision to life! I was planning from out of state, and Lyndsey was available to chat over phone, email, and Pinterest. The bouquets were absolutely stunning! And the centerpieces and cake flowers were amazing as well. And at the end of the day, the price was right too. I would definitely recommend Lyndsey for any event!

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding flowers exceeded all of my expectations! I had changed my mind a few times and Lyndsey was so accommodating and great to work with. She went off a few pictures and some scattered ideas of mine and created exactly what I was looking for.

Anne · Married on 06/30/2018

Lyndsey was amazing! Super easy to work with and she made all of my dreams a reality! All of the bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous, I would absolutely recommend her as your wedding florist!

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2018

LLD was the florist for our June 22, 2018 wedding and was fabulous. Lyndsey was affordable, flexible, easy to reach, and completely got my vision. She was on time and executed everything perfectly. My sister is now using her for her NYE wedding! Thank you Lyndsey!

Lyndsey Loring Design 10

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2017

We could not have been more thrilled with Lyndsey! Our flowers were amazing- I'm still getting compliments on them. We met with Lyndsey twice, and she was able to take my vision and bring it to reality in every way from the color of centerpiece vases to a tulip boutonniere for my husband to succulents in our bouquets. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Lyndsey Loring Design 11
    Lyndsey Loring Design 12

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

I can’t recommend Lyndsey enough. Just from one meeting and a phone call or two, Lyndsey delivered a product so much better than I even expected. I was a little nervous because I was so clueless when it came to flowers but she somehow knew from my vague description exactly what we wanted. I found it super helpful that she asked for a Pinterest board. We also felt that her prices were extremely reasonable. I already convinced one of my coworkers to hire her for their wedding next year based on our experience and photos!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

Lyndsey did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding in August 2017. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful, and the garland she made for the arbor was breathtaking. The ceremony flowers and centerpieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Lyndsey is also very easy to work with and quickly responds to emails. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2017

Lyndsay was so easy to work with and does beautiful work! I was overwhelmed at the thought of choosing flowers, but Lyndsay made the process so simple! I met with her once, showed her a few pictures, and she did a perfect job bringing my vision to life at a reasonable cost. I would recommend Lyndsay to anyone looking for a wedding florist. She was amazing!

Hilary · Married on 08/05/2017

Lyndsey was fabulous to work with! She really listened to what we wanted on our big day and boy did she deliver! Our bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted and all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Lyndsey to anyone looking for beautiful flowers for their big day!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Lyndsey did such an amazing job for our July 29th wedding. I gave her very little direction besides my color scheme and budget. When I saw my flowers I was AMAZED by what she did and for sure thought I was going to have to owe her a lot more money. She was so easy to work with and follows you on Pinterest to start to collect her own ideas. She traveled from Dover, NH all the way to Plymouth, MA. Trust me if you want great quality without the hefty price Lyndsey is your girl!

D. · Married on 05/28/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! We received so many compliments. The next day we shared many of the arrangements with our neighbors and they were tickled pink! I loved my bouquet – simply stunning! I also loved the succulent boutonnieres for the guys. Well done. We highly recommend Lyndsey for floral arrangements for any special occasion.

Lynda · Married on 05/07/2017

Lyndsey Loring provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and she knocked it outta the park! The flowers were fresh and exactly what the bride wanted! Highly recommend Lyndsey!

Kym · Married on 05/07/2017

Lyndsey is a total professional, and our flowers were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her.

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2017

The flowers were utterly stunning!!!
    We only needed to meet with Lyndsey one time (however she was willing to accommodate any number of meetings) and she completely brought my vision to life. I seriously cannot express how she much nailed exactly what I wanted - even the colors, which are difficult because there are a million hues of peach and green and cranberry. We were even able to rent the beautiful mercury vases which went perfectly with our decor.
    I gave Lyndsey a pretty rough idea of where I wanted everything placed and the best part was, she did it all without me even needing to be there which is very important on the day of your wedding. So many commented on the beautiful flowers.
    All of this and the price was extremely reasonable.

The bouquet was stunning! The centerpieces were gorgeous!

I would recommend Lyndsey to anyone.

Thank you so much Lyndsey!

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

Lyndsey's floral designs were the talk of our wedding! She listened to our ideas, but also used her expertise to design centerpieces, altar arrangements, and bouquets that were absolutely amazing! The colors of the hydrangeas were exactly what we wanted and they were simply stunning. At the last minute, I added a few arrangements, blossoms for my hair, and corsages, and Lyndsey was very flexible in doing what I asked. Not only were Lyndsey's designs gorgeous, but she was the most affordable florist that we had come across! I would absolutely recommend this company and plan on contacting Lyndsey in the future for other floral arrangements.

Kemma · Married on 11/05/2016

I have recently booked Lyndsey for my wedding next year. I reached out to Lyndsey for a quote soon after getting engaged, based on a recommendation from a friend of a friend. Her prices were great, but then I got the bright idea I would make my bouquets myself. The more I thought about it, the more risk/work I realized would go into that plan, just to save a few pennies. I reached back out to Lyndsey after about 2 months and she was so quick to respond, per usual! Lyndsey gave me a great quote and I cannot wait to see her work her magic on my wedding day! I will re-review after the wedding :) :) :)

• Colleen417

Colleen · Married on 10/22/2016

My now sister-in-law recommended Lyndsey to me & I'm so glad she did! Lyndsey was always super responsive and she really made all my visions come to life, from my place cards to my centerpieces! She really did an amazing job! I will not hesitate to recommend Lyndsey to anyone else in the future. Thank you so much!!

The first vendor we booked was Lyndsey Loring Design for our flowers. When we walked into her studio, she already had our Pinterest board pulled up and had a design in mind. Our wedding coordinator, Beth Rolf of Fetching Events assured us that we’d love Lyndsey and she was right. Lyndsey’s designs are affordable as well. We couldn’t believe that we could get such a large number of arrangements within our budget. Initially, we were gung-ho for succulents in as many of our arrangements as possible. She supported our idea, but also advised against succulents for the men because the sap gets all over everything when you’re hugging people. I’ve always loved peonies, but with our wedding being in the fall it wasn’t a good time for those. Lyndsey suggested cabbage roses as a flower that would have a similar look. Such great advice. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were a gorgeous mix of succulents, dahlias, cabbage roses, and eucalyptus greens. Our flower girls wanted flower wreathes for their hair and Lyndsey did not disappoint. The girls looked darling. One of our favorite decorative touches for the wedding was the pew bouquets that Lyndsey designed. Lyndsey worked with us on several ideas that were particularly special and helped me honor the bride's mother who passed away a few years ago. My mother and I collected white milk glass when I was little, so I had vases shipped to Lyndsey to use for all the table bouquets. She also worked with me to create a special pew arrangement memory of my mother. She made it comfortable to talk through the ideas and was respectful of my desire to honor my mother. Lyndsey is incredibly talented and can make any idea come to life. We highly recommend her design for your wedding.

caitlin · Married on 10/14/2016

Truly amazing! We had Lyndsey design the flowers for our October wedding at The Commons 1854 and could not be happier or more impressed with her work. Lyndsey was very professional and is such a sweetheart - she took to heart our likes, dislikes, and took our floral dreams and turned them into a reality! Would recommend in a heartbeat - all of our guests were extremely impressed with the flower arrangements and bouquets and both my husband and I were lost for words when we first look a look at what Lyndsey had created for us. Additionally, her prices are insanely reasonable for the quality of work she produces.

Do yourself a favor and contact Lyndsey - you will be so glad you did!

• Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Lyndsey was amazing to work with and very quick to respond to email. We met earlier on in the planning process, she really took the time to find out what I wanted for the big day. I had a vision of white roses and hydrangeas so she showed me some of her previous work that had a similar theme and made suggestions. She drew up a quote and it was affordable. Super easy! She delivered the flowers to the hotel and venue they day of. The flowers were better than I could have imagined. Highly recommended!