Engagement
Shoot included

About Lyn Leland Photography

Creative Photographer Designing The Beauty of Your Unforgettable Wedding

Congratulations on your engagement!

We're here to be there for you every step of the way. We love to help make your day the best by going beyond  the duties of a photographer. We edit your pictures and personalize them if needed as well as your personal stylist to make sure you look your best every moment. I have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Interior Design but I utilize my skills with design in a photographic way while my husband utilizes his technical skills to make your pictures amazing. Please feel free to message and set up a wedding consultation with us, we can't wait to make memories with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (2)
Destination / Travel (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Rebekah is absolutely phenomenal!! I am so glad I found her on WeddingWire. I used her services for my engagement photo-shoot and for my wedding. Each time, I could not have been happier. She had the edited photos available for me within a week! Such a great turn around time. The pictures come out flawless! She even took the time to come out to my wedding rehearsal when I mentioned it could be a good time for her to scope out the area. My wedding photos came out great, had the proofs the very next week, and now I have an amazing photo-book thanks to her. She is kind and professional. My family loved having her there because she got along well with all the guest. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lyn Leland Photography!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Working with Rebekah was an amazing experience. She gave us full rights to the photos, had great packages to choose from and knew exactly what pictures to take. The lighting and editing was great across the board. We had a sort of different venue and she made it look stunning. I would definitely recommend her to others and will keep her in mind for the future.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/28/17, 1 Review