Lyn Leland Photography Reviews

Lyn Leland Photography 5
Lyn Leland Photography 6
Lyn Leland Photography 7

Kelly Kogolo · Married on 04/27/2019

Mrs. Rebekah is a wonderful beautiful person inside and out. The best Photogher ever ❤❤

Oo my goodness!!! I really don't know where to begin, but Mrs. Rebekah is a wonderful beautiful caring person inside and out. She is the best of the best photographer. The day of our wedding, she's wasnt just our photographer she was one of the family because she assisted I and my Husband to prepare for our wedding. She's very patience, kind hearted, helpingful, caring, and understanding. I strongly truly highly recommend her to anyone in need of a great photographer, she will definitely brighten your day. I and my Husband thank you so much Mrs. Rebekah God Bless you ❤❤❤❤

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Lyn Leland Photography 10
    Lyn Leland Photography 11
    Lyn Leland Photography 12
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 01/18/2019

Rebekah is absolutely phenomenal!! I am so glad I found her on WeddingWire. I used her services for my engagement photo-shoot and for my wedding. Each time, I could not have been happier. She had the edited photos available for me within a week! Such a great turn around time. The pictures come out flawless! She even took the time to come out to my wedding rehearsal when I mentioned it could be a good time for her to scope out the area. My wedding photos came out great, had the proofs the very next week, and now I have an amazing photo-book thanks to her. She is kind and professional. My family loved having her there because she got along well with all the guest. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lyn Leland Photography!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Lyn Leland Photography 13
    Lyn Leland Photography 14
    Lyn Leland Photography 15
    Lyn Leland Photography 16
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 11/11/2018

My Autumn Wedding was perfectly captured by Bekki!

Bekki was amazing! Very professional, personable and very friendly. She took the time to help my daughter lace my corset strings on my gown. She was quick to respond to every email and I received a link to the pictures of the wedding within a week afterwards. The USB and album arrived not even a month after the wedding. I was quite impressed with the turn time and quality of the photos and the album.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Lyn Leland Photography 17
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Experience

Rebekah is great! I can't say enough nice things about her. She was very responsive and easy to work with. The pictures turned out beautiful. Loved working with her.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Shenna · Married on 09/15/2018

She was amazing!

Lyn Leland photography was amazing! I wanted to pictures on trails and on King and Queens seat and she was hiking right along with us capturing amazing shots! The photos turned out great and she was accommodating of all the shots I wanted to get! The engagement shoot was super easy to coordinate as well (and included with our package). Highly recommend! Of all the things I had to worry about on my wedding day, the photographer wasnt one of them! She was professional and also personable! I highly recommend Lyn Leland photography!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Lyn Leland Photography has been the highlight of my wedding! They were able to capture every moment of our big day. And just looking at my pictures, I’m able to relive the day again! Since the day I’ve met Rebekah, she’s been nothing but a help. She made sure that me and my husband had everything we needed on our big day, and she even kept me calm when I started to freak out a little. Lol! We received all of our pictures and our wedding album within a month of our wedding. Everything was so professional, so efficient, great quality, and she made this experience so fun. She has been amazing, and she’s officially MY photographer. Can’t wait to use her for more events to come! ??

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Robyn

Robyn · event on: 10/15/2017

My fiancé and I recently had our engagement session with Rebekah and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience. I was still a little nervous going in to our session, considering my fiancé and I have never had our pictures professionally taken. Rebekah made us both feel comfortable and natural the entire day. Nothing felt forced or insincere. She has an eye for appropriate lighting, positioning and scenery. We laughed the entire day and could not believe how quickly our time with her flew by. When we got our pictures back we were blown away at how stunning they truly were. We used one of our photos for our save the dates (not an easy choice) and our friends and family were amazed at the quality of our picture. Someone almost threw our save the date out thinking it was an add because the picture was so impressive! Rebekah is not only talented, but she is one of the most genuine people you will ever come across. I cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Rebekah was great! She was really nice and very professional. We didn't have to worry about what we wanted pictures of, she made sure to get all the important moments. The posed pictures she took of us, family, and other guests were all fantastic too.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Rachelle · Married on 05/06/2018

Rebekah is amazing!!! I originally saw her work, when she photographed a family member’s wedding. After seeing their pictures I knew I needed her for my wedding. She made the booking process with her very easy. Rebekah exceeded our expectations with our wedding pictures. They were beautiful and we got them fast. I plan to use Rebekah for all of our upcoming events. If you want quality photos and someone who is professional and personable look no further!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2018

Rebekah is just amazing! She arrived on time, knew just what shots to take, and was very professional. Rebekah's vibrant and friendly personality definitely is a keepsake. She made us feel welcomed and loved for the most important day of our life. Rebekah has an unique and innate ability to make sure each shot was the best. She captured all of the important moments. Laughing or crying, she gets it all. I am so glad to have had her as a photographer for our intimate day. I can write more, but take my word for it. She is the best!!! Look nowhere else!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Lyn Leland Photography 24
    Lyn Leland Photography 25
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Rebekah was an amazing experience. She gave us full rights to the photos, had great packages to choose from and knew exactly what pictures to take. The lighting and editing was great across the board. We had a sort of different venue and she made it look stunning. I would definitely recommend her to others and will keep her in mind for the future.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Lyn Leland Photography 26

McKinley · Married on 10/14/2017

Lyn Leland was amazing. She went above and beyond to make our Wedding day memorable. Her professionalism and positive attitude make her an absolute delight to work with. The price for her work is very reasonable and affordable . You not only get a photographer, but you get a friend. Someone who will capture heart and soul of any Wedding or Event you may have. We are truly grateful and thankful for having her be our wedding photographer. We highly recommend her, you will be amazed.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Lyn Leland Photography 27
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/23/2017

Rebekah was amazing!!!! She was so personable and helpful. Everyone one at our wedding made comments about how nice she was and how much they loved her. Her passion comes through in her work and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2017

Rebekah is amazing! My husband and I used her for our engagement pictures and then used her for our wedding, and will definitely be calling her in the future!!! She is so kind, friendly and creative! She is so quick to respond and was so sweet while calming my bridezilla nerves. Our wedding pictures are one of a kind and absolutely perfect! Everyone from my family, guests and wedding party have been raving about her and how sweet and professional she is! She captured our vision perfectly and we can not thank her enough! Not to mention she had 1500 plus pictures complete and ready for us a week after our wedding!!! We will be recommending her to all our family and friends anytime they need a photographer! We love Becky!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

Rebekah was wonderful. She's very down to earth and worked with our budget. The quality of pictures was great! I definitely will use her again for any future photo needs!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Felicia

Felicia Jones · Married on 09/03/2017

Jones Wedding

First we hired Lyn on short notice but she rose to the occasion! We were very lucky to have Lyn as a part of our wedding day. We were most impressed with her ability to convey our story; she captured every moment as if she had been a part of our lives forever. We could not be happier with the results. We recently celebrated our first anniversary and my husband surprised me with Lyn again capturing our special day! Any couple looking to truly tell their story needs to look no further than Lyn.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/09/2017

Such a lovely person. We had perfect weather which made my pictures turn out so beautiful. Rebekah did a excellent job. I love my book and usb. She takes her time to catch magical moments . She made my day feel so special.

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 05/28/2017

Rebekah was perfect! To start off, we had full view of all 995 pictures she had taken exactly 1 week after the wedding. I really couldn't believe we got them that fast. She did say she would have them to us by then but that's a lot work and frankly I'm not that picky. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. She captured so many moments and made sure to have everyone there in a picture one way or another. She also had a list of the pictures we knew we wanted from a year before and made sure that list was completed also. Another amazing thing about this woman is that she even somehow had the time to check on us, and make sure we were comfortable and if we needed anything, while still taking every shot she could. We now have a USB drive that I got about 2 weeks after having full view of the pictures, which the USB looks just like a card and has a picture she had us choose to put on it. Its perfect and has all 995 pictures on it. She also had made us a wedding photo book, that she had us check over and made sure it was the way we wanted. I wanted, I believe it was 2 changes and as soon as I told her she fixed it and had me review it again not even a full day later. We got the book in the mail in perfect packaging, so it came perfect. The pages are thick, and you can tell it is a heavy duty item. It was wrapped in plastic and the lay out looks just perfect. I know if I need a photographer again, Rebekah is my 1st choice. She couldn't have been any better.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Could not have been happier! Prices were better than other photographers I spoke with and with easy options to look at. Other people broke up the prices too much. It was nice to just hear this is what you get, this how much it is, and if you need me longer it will cost this much. I got my pictures within a month of the wedding and I go to view them even sooner! Rebekah was a pleasure to work with. They looked beautiful! Thanks for everything : )

Sent on 06/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Rebekah was very professional and very fun to work with. She was enthusiastic about learning about us to tailor the photos of the event, personalizing the photographs. We appreciated the quick turn-a-around for full photos. The photos were beautiful, well framed, and well edited. The photo album was a special touch and the photos in it were perfectly chosen. Her attention to detail was amazing and it was clear she really cared about making sure we had the best pictures possible to remember our day.

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Lyn Leland Photography 28
    Lyn Leland Photography 29
    Lyn Leland Photography 30
    Lyn Leland Photography 31

Arvin · Married on 05/05/2017

Working with Rebekah was an absolute pleasure, she was able to make our day special, while capturing memories to last a lifetime. Her personality and smile is infectious! From our engagement shoot to the wedding day, Rebekah was a text away to answer any questions or concerns. Definitely recommend Lyn Leland Photography!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Lyn Leland Photography 32

Kim · Married on 04/02/2017

Rebekah from Lyn Leland Photography did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! She has a very easy going personality, professional, and was always prompt with responding to emails. I was running late since my hair/makeup appointment took longer than expected, so my bridesmaids were rushing to get me ready. Once she found out I was at the venue she just jumped right in and started taking pictures. I am so happy she did as I still had some beautiful pre-wedding/preparation photos! At that moment I was not thinking about it but I would have been upset later if I didn't have them. She even had all of the photos ready for us to review online when we got back from our honeymoon! The photo album she put together is beautiful! I am so grateful that my husband and I found her and she was available for our day! I love my photos and am extremely happy with her work! I now have beautiful photos to share with my family and friends so we can remember this special day!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Lydia · Married on 03/19/2017

Rebekah of Lyn Leland Photography is amazing! From the beginning she was a pleasure and made us very comfortable. She listened to what we wanted and captured every moment that was special to us and more!!! She captured moments I didn't even know were happening and I'm so grateful!! Our photos came back fast and our book is beautiful!! I would chose her all over again!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Heather · Married on 03/05/2017

Amazing to Work With

Amazing person to work with. The turn around time was incredibly fast. the price was better than anyone for the quality provided. Would definitely recommend and have to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/29/2018