Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number

Lydia Maybee Photography 5
Lydia Maybee Photography 6
Lydia Maybee Photography 7

Cary · Married on 06/23/2018

I'll start by saying that I can't even believe there is even one negative review of Lydia. While we have only seen a brief preview of our photos, my husband and I loved them and couldn't have been happier with the service and professionalism she provided to us.

We had a hell of a time finding a photographer-- our first one ended up not being able to change from the originally-booked date when our venue didn't have the date we needed (my bad), and our second photographer got pregnant and couldn't do our event (definitely not my bad). I was so frustrated, but then Lydia came along! She totally saved the day and accommodated our meager budget along with nearly all of our requests. She's so friendly and calming, plus she's a fantastic listener. I'm the opposite of a wedding person and only conceded to plan anything remotely resembling one because my husband and family wanted us to do something. Lydia really respected this about me and was totally willing to accommodate my wish to keep things as relaxed and casual as possible. She also was integral to implementing the evening's structure and gave us wonderful suggestions that I'd never have thought of without her. I truly felt more like I was working with a friend than a vendor. She was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Where to begin... First and foremost besides from being extremely talented, Lydia Maybee was unbelievably awesome to work with! Not only did I love working with her on my special day but I gained a new friend. It has been 5 weeks since I have received my wedding photos and I can't stop looking at them! If you are looking for those Instagram picture perfect photos that make you swoon - look no further, Lydia is the one you want to capture your special day. Lydia did not miss a beat in the scheduled timeline she helped create for our day or a detail I planned. Our friends and family loved working with her as well and to this day cannot stop complimenting on the amazing job she did. Not only did Lydia help create the perfect picture memories for us to look back on, but her sister Sarah (who was our second shooter) did too. Lydia will forever be my go to photographer because she really triumphs other photographers in the Buffalo area.

Lydia Maybee Photography 8
    Lydia Maybee Photography 15
    Lydia Maybee Photography 16
    Lydia Maybee Photography 17

Tamblyn · Married on 08/29/2015

We absolutely loved Lydia! She was so much fun to work with right from the start. I was a little nervous going into the engagement photo shoot, but she made it fun. She also helped us a lot with setting up a timeline and schedule for the wedding day, and helped with other questions we had, even if they weren't related to the photography. On the day of the wedding, she and her sister did a fantastic job, and everyone commented on how great they were. They were friendly and kind, and did a great job of photographing everyone, without being too intrusive. They didn't interrupt the ceremony by getting in the way. During the reception, Lydia was very instrumental in making sure things were done when they were supposed to be. She voluntarily acted as a go-between with me and the DJ and venue to make sure the first-dance, father/daughter dance, cake-cutting, etc happened when it should. I had so many other things to do, and the night flew by so fast, it was incredibly helpful to have her there to help and support me. And the photos turned out beautifully! Everyone comments on how wonderful they are. And they arrived timely; a dozen photos the next day, and the rest came 2 months after the wedding (and the engagement photos arrived within days of that photoshoot). I would highly recommend Lydia!

Award

Lydia Maybee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,518.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints