Marlboro, NJ 07746 Map · Phone number

About LV Makeup Artist

LV Makeup Artist, founded by Lauren Vena comes to you with 11 plus years experience. Specializing in weddings, photo shoots, & special occasion makeup. MAC Cosmetics is media of choice. Reach out today to book your special event!

Showing Resa her wedding makeup for the first time.... priceless
Resa was so ecstatic with her makeup application and her face truly shows it!
Resa was so ecstatic with her makeup application and her face truly shows it!
Bride Resa & I after makekup application
Beautiful Bride Amanda
Beautiful Bride Amanda

12 Reviews for LV Makeup Artist

Carissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Lauren is such an amazing and talented makeup artist. Extremely friendly and personable. Lauren did my makeup for my wedding, my bridesmaids and my mother. She made everyone look flawless and natural. All of our makeup lasted all night. You WANT Lauren to do your makeup for any special occasion!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/18/2014

Lauren vena is the real deal. Lauren met with myself and my mother who is very picky about makeup and blew us away! Her talent and professionalism is like none other. She was incredibly truthful with telling us what works and doesn't. Once we booked her she followed up months to make sure our skin was hydrated, exfoliated and just helping answer and queations to put us at ease. On my wedding day Lauren was again amazing at her skill and time management. She made every single one of us including myself beautiful and the best we have ever looked. The makeup lasted all night and I shed a lot of tears so that was incredible. I will only go to Lauren for any special event!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Joan · Married on 10/18/2014

Lauren was incredible for my daughters wedding. She made us all look so beautiful without packing on tons of makeup. For someone older she was able to hide my circles without making it stand out more. She has a great fun personality and made the day that much more enjoyable. We loved having her there and now will only use Lauren.

Sent on 11/14/2014

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• RSVP Ensembles By Resa
    RSVP Ensembles By Resa Wedding Invitations

LV Makeup Artist is a true professional helping to create a beautiful look for each event! All of my brides & their bridal party just love working with Lauren! Lauren's professionalism stands out as she makes each bride feel more gorgeous than ever on their wedding day. Makeup application is pristine and lasts all night until breakfast shining through each photographers pictures. We work very closely together as vendors and I would recommend her to any of my clients any day!

• Marlboro, 07746 See on map