Luxury Tailors

Spring, TX View map

Luxury Tailors is a wedding garment alteration company based in Spring, Texas. Fashion designer and masterful seamstress Monica Narvaez specializes in customizing wedding gowns to reflect each to-be-weds' tastes. She began her fashion career in her native country of Colombia, before moving to Houston over 20 years ago. Since then, her reputation has soared and she has tailored over 2000 formal occasion dresses along with a trained team of specialist stylists.

Luxury Tailors is a deluxe atelier service that offers appointment-only, private consultations. During this initial meeting, your personal stylist will make informed suggestions and recommendations in terms of alterations and fittings. A snapshot of their expert services includes adding or removing straps, adjusting dress shape, neckline conversions, lengthening, and adding lining. The talented team designs and customizes wedding accessories such as belts, jackets, dress sleeves, and veils. They cater to the wedding party, offer suit and tuxedo adjustments, and see to flower children and ring bearer attire also. These specialists provide cleaning and preservation treatments to ensure that your precious apparel remains in excellent condition long after the last dance.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation

• Katherine
    Katherine K. Married on 04/03/2021

Alteration master!

Luxury Tailors by Monica is absolutely the place to go for all your bridal alterations. I met Monica back in 2019 when she came highly recommended by Brickhouse Bridal after purchasing my wedding dress. Monica’s years of study and experience as a tailor allow her to fine tune her craft and produce incredible work. She is meticulous with her alterations and just an absolute dream to work with. Monica is extremely patient and will listen to your vision as a bride, then make recommendations based on your needs.
    Unfortunately, due to COVID, my husband and I had to make the difficult decision three weeks before our wedding in April 2020 to postpone an entire year. Monica continued to be amazing throughout our time together. What I thought was going to be my final appointment before my wedding, turned into a heart wrenching realization that I was not going to be picking up my dress at that time. Her compassion and empathy for my emotions at such an unprecedented time solidified my opinion that Monica is the complete package in the bridal alteration business. She did alterations for several people in my wedding party in addition to my Maid of Honor’s wedding gown earlier this year. I even unexpectedly lost weight during COVID and Monica helped produce a quick turn around to have my dress fit me perfectly by my wedding! Monica is simply the best and I can’t ever thank her enough for her hard work.

Deals

Luxury Tailors 1
Discount

$300 for Total Clean and Preservation

Regular $330 to $370

200 Valley Wood DR Suite A-400 Spring, TX 77380 Spring, TX, 77380
281 221 4150
Location of (Luxury Tailors)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding