79 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About LUXTRVL Wedding

LUXTRVL Wedding is a professional travel agency based in New York City, New York. Allow this company to take all the stress of planning a destination wedding off your hands so you can focus on the details. LUXTRVL Wedding helps organize travel plans to provide unforgettable experiences for you and your wedding party.

LUXTRVL Wedding is committed to offering excellent customer service by providing travel services. This travel agency offers a variety of luxury packages for couples and wedding parties to choose from. LUXTRVL Wedding will plan flights, hotels, cruises, and much more. Additionally, you can work directly with an agent to create an itinerary that will work best for you. Their services will help you arrive to a destination wedding with ease and comfort.

four seasons bora bora 4 51 1025945

1 Reviews for LUXTRVL Wedding

• Will

Will Quizhpe · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Travel Agency for your Special Day

Luxtrvl is the best travel agency I've worked with. They provide world-class service that have given me the best vacation and business travel experiences.

Which is why when it came time to plan for my wedding, I knew I had to look no further than Luxtrvl and as always they delivered. They arranged all travel, hotel and sightseeing itinerary for my friends and family to attend my destination wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2019

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• LUXTRVL Wedding 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • LUXTRVL Wedding 2
    Free All-Inclusive Resort Visit

If you want to preview the venue of your big day and enjoy a free all-inclusive vacation at a five-star resort with your partner, take advantage of this "BIG DAY PREVIEW" offer! Email and message me ASAP!

• 79 Madison Ave New York, NY, 10016 See on map