Lush Beauty Bar

Loganville, GA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lush offers on-site Makeup and Hair services for Weddings all over Georgia. We have a team of women prepared to make your Wedding day a breeze with makeup that will last all night and photograph beautifully. We use quality makeup products that will deliver flawless looks while still ensuring our pricing is fair!

Owner, Halie Wooldridge, takes pride in speaking to every single bride that decides to work with Lush to ensure their experience with us is personal and exceeds expectations. We have a trial for every bride to ensure they get the exact look they want for their special day. Our team also creates a complimentary schedule for you and your bridal party to ensure the day runs smoothly..

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 10/29/2022

Caring, Professional, Phenomenal

Do yourself the favor of booking Lush Beauty Bar for any hair and makeup services! I’m a recent bride who had the distinct pleasure of working with Halie and her incredible team. From when I first booked, all the way through my trial, and ultimate event, Lush Beauty Bar was a dream to work with. They were kind, attentive, and incredibly flexible. Their expertise and evident was on display throughout the entire process. My mom and grandmother also used Lush Beauty Bar for their makeup day of, and felt like absolute royalty. My bridesmaids and I had such a relaxing, fun time working with Mira and Halie. It was the perfect start to the day and put all of us at ease and feeling ready to celebrate!!! I truly cannot thank them enough for such a fantastic experience and for helping my fairytale come to life. The entire night people told me how stunning me, my mom and grandmother, and bridesmaids looked, and I’ve received nothing but compliments since on how beautiful I looked that day. They captured my vision beautifully and brought out my confidence and sparkle. Halie is truly such an angel and delight!!!
  • Skye
    Skye C. Married on 10/01/2022

Amazing- absolutely recommend

They were absolutely great! Listened super well and were incredible flexible as I kept changing my services. 10/10 would recommend!!
  • Annika
    Annika K. Married on 09/10/2022

Affordable, friendly, and customer-oriented

I sent at least 15 emails to makeup and hair stylists inquiring about their services. I will say that when I was originally searching for an HMUA I was most concerned about budget. I didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount on my hair and makeup and I didn't want the rest of my wedding party to do so either (I came across an HMUA that has a minimum of $2000... which was way out of my budget for my party of 6). Almost immediately after I inquired to Lush Beauty Bar I had a response about their services and what to do next if I was interested. I ended up setting up a phone call with Halie (the owner) to talk about pricing and arranging a trial for the next week (I live out of state and was visiting and wanted to tick this off my list and was super thrilled when Halie was able to accommodate for something without much notice). Halie was super nice on the phone, she answered all of my questions and concerns. During my trial, she was honestly so easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. She would check with me to make sure I liked the look she was doing and she would adjust as I wanted. I wore the look the rest of the day and sent her some texts of what to adjust for the wedding and she was on it. I also asked her for some vendor recommendations and she was super helpful with those too! As my wedding day rolled around I was constantly bugging her about adjusting the timeline as I had no idea what I was doing and was trying to make sure I was done before pictures begun. She never hesitated with my constant change of timeline plans and was always on it. The day of my wedding, her, Olivia, and Makeeba felt like part of the crew. They are just such awesome human beings and Makeeba even grabbed a hairdryer from her car when we were having a wardrobe malfunction! They even got everyone wrapped up before the deadline with time to spare for touchups. And my look lasted all night!! Halie and her team are WORTH IT! Do not look over these girls!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

pecan street Loganville, GA, 30052

Monday- Sunday 8am-9pm
Location of (Lush Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding