12830 SW 112th ST, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Lumiere Weddings

Lumiere Weddings offers wedding photography to couples in Miami. Their photo team loves to capture couples during their happiest moments. Their photojournalistic approach makes for unique, candid images. The two photographers at your wedding will have a natural sense for the best photos and remain unobtrusive as they capture them. For 15 years, Lumiere Weddings has been able to deliver cherished images to their clients.

The team will always travel in pairs to photograph weddings to ensure every moment and angle is captured. Once the photos are taken, you'll be able to view over 200 high-resolution photos on your digital library. Packages may also include the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Lumiere Weddings offers cinematography in addition to their photo packages. Your video is custom built the way you want it. Choose your length, add some music and watch the moments that made your wedding day memorable. Relive moments like the emotional speech at your reception or your guests' crazy dance moves.

Follow Lumiere Weddings on

Lumiere Weddings 6
Lumiere Weddings 7

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2019

A MUST HAVE for your wedding memories 😊

I had the pleasure of working with with Claritza & Frank as photographers . Claritza was my wedding photographer & WOW! She was just spectacular, like nothing I've ever seen before. All of my guests were talking about her, how they can't wait to see my pictures because she was all over the place capturing every single moment. She was such a big help to us the day of the wedding, she calmed my nerves, helped with little details I needed to take care of right at the last minute & was the just AMAZING! Now Frank, another WOW! He was my photographer for my engagement photoshoot (which I eneded up replacing for a newlyweds photoshoot at a garden since my reception was at a ballroom). Frank is so creative with his shots! He thinks if things that don't even cross anyone else's mind. He really goes out of his way to give you the best! He's funny & makes you feel comfortable. Everytime I reached out to him, he wrote back right away. He's very flexible & willing to work with you. He's just an amazing individual over all! I can't wait to see my picture's, I'm so excited! I definately recommend Lumiere Weddings! Thank you! 😁

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Lumiere Weddings 8
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Frank, Brandon, and their phenomenal team caught every special moment from start to finish. The video, the photos, the drone footage and even our engagement shoot were all perfection.

You can tell it's more than just a "job" for Frank; he does whatever it takes to get the shot that he wants and puts his passion into his work. Exceptional eye for capturing your personality and the chemistry between partners on film.

The team was professional, on-time, and always on-hand when they were needed, and were able to take charge when needed in order to get "the shot". Special shout-out to Alexis on video!

Being in the industry (me and my wife own an event planning company) we know how important it is to have vendors that not only know what they're doing, but who can also think on their feet and go with the flow on your team; and boy are we glad we chose Lumiere!

Truly appreciated them being able to accommodate two brides, with each of us having a photographer and videographer while getting ready and coming down the isle. Not a single shot was missed!

Thank you Lumiere!! We will definitely be recommending them to all of our future South Florida brides.

Sent on 03/06/2019

lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Look no further! Lumiere Weddings went ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure I had an amazing engagement. They helped my fiance pick the perfect spot and set up the scene. The pictures were absolutely breathtaking, and they even had go-pros set up on the trees. The best part was how far I was able to see the proofs. They are creative, attentive, professional and the best photography company I have ever used. I'm so glad that they were the ones to capture one of the most memorable moments of our lives.

I'm even booking them for my engagement photo shoot AND wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Lumiere Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 12830 SW 112th ST Miami, 33186 See on map