Lumamerica Llc

Coral Springs, FL View map

LUMAMERICA | Lighting Design | Miami

Innovative event lighting design for your upcoming social event, wedding, or corporate bash.

LUMAMERICA provides quality illumination with state-of-the-art equipment, professional service, and client satisfaction

Celebrating over thirty years designing South Florida's lighting experience

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500

Which of the following does starting price include?

Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$3,500

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Audiovisuals
Pinspotting
Setup
String
Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Event Design
Event Planning
    Darri F. Married on 02/29/2020

Blew my mind

Lighting was the last piece of the puzzle I had to figure out for our wedding, and I was struggling. Other companies were giving us exorbitant quotes for set-ups that seemed pretty basic. I'm so glad I found Tim. When you speak with him, you immediately understand his passion. I kind of checked out of planning a couple weeks before the wedding, but he worked with our planner to make sure we had everything we needed, and within my budget. The night of our wedding, the lights blew us away. The outdoor part of our venue has a lot of foliage and sculptures, and Tim's lighting managed to enhance the environment without competing with it. The dance floor set-up was unlike anything I've seen before, even in clubs. He created this amazing prismatic effect that our guests could not stop talking about. I definitely dragged my feet when it came to lighting, but I am so glad we ended up hiring Tim. To say my expectations were surpassed is an understatement!

Lumamerica Llc's reply:

We thank you kindly for the opportunity to meet your lighting needs.

We are also happy to hear family and guests were thrilled with our efforts.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful wedding celebration you created!

Beat Wishes

Tim
    Simone Married on 12/14/2013
    Timothy of Lumamerica truly transformed our backyard wedding to magical wonderland. You may not think of lighting when you start seeking out vendors but it is a vital element to your wedding day! I have been to outdoor weddings with poor lighting and I couldn't even see the bride and groom during their first dance. Not only did Timothy set up all our magical bistro lighting, he also set up all the lighting for the dance floor! My backyard was truly transformed into a South Beach nightclub (just as we wanted). I highly recommend Lumamerica for your event lighting needs :)

Lumamerica Llc's reply:

We are so happy all went well on your wedding day! Really, an amazing experience working in such a wonderful place, a place where dreams do come true!! Best wishes to you and Family

110 Merrick Way Coral Springs, FL, 33134

M-F 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location of (Lumamerica Llc)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding